Finished Attempt to Kill Uberchu V.whatever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snorchu

Seven days...
025.png
Hi, I'm Uberchu, and your job is to try to kill me.
253.png
And the next poster will post a flaw, saving Uberchu.
025.png
Whereupon that poster will devise his own mechanism of murder.

Example:
pikalax: I throw a chainsaw at Uberchu.

Zyflair: You forgot to turn it on, Einstein.
I torch Uberchu.

charging_chimchar: Uberchu absurbs te fir and bcums even strngr!
i send dugtrio

One rule: NO NUKES!

I'll start by throwing a paper airplane at Uberchu.

uberchu uses surf.
i throw a stick of dynamite at uberchu, litted.

your grammar diffused it

I send Chuck Norris with an army of ninjas and uberchu's clone

It missed. Boy do you have good aim.

I trap it in a unopen-able and unbreakble cage that will be tossed to the bottom of sea, eventually drowning it.

Uberchu defies the busted myth of bullet catching and, well, catches the bullet. Beat me to it, Zyflair. xD
Isn't it supposed to live? ... Arceus revives it for the sake of thread continuation.

I have my brother fart in Uberchu's general direction.

Farts don't bother the Germans.

258.png
... I got nothing.
025.png
Sucker! *blasts with Thundershock*
052.png
Stand back! I gots a machine gun!

machine gun has no bullets.

And NOW.....I KILL UBERCHU!!!!! MWAHAHAHA

I put uberchu into an enclosed Toaster, that is shockproof, waterproof, and unbreakable, by any means.

-the toaster is plugged in
-there is not a single spot inside of said toaster that does not have heating coils
-they heat to thousands of degrees
-they are not affected by water
-they are unbreakable
-they is no short circuting from electricity
-there is no one there to save him, and even if there was, the toaster's controls are not reachable at all, from ANYONE after i turn them on with a remote then destroy the remote, and throw it to the bottom of the ocean.
-everything is fully funtional
-toaster is so secured, that is unbreakable by any means AT ALL
-there is multiple sources of power (i.e solar, wind, gas, EVERYTHING, including a VERY long extension cord), most of which can not stop producing power
-uberchu slowly goes insane, thus renaming himself to hopelesschu, and accepting his slow and ever-so painful death.

i can't help but think that i'm forgetting something, that will make helplesschu easily saveable.....but in case i didnt....

GOOD LUCK SAVING HIM NOW!!!!!

MWAHAHAHAHAHAH

0 HP DEAD

you forgot to plug it in, LOL
I put him in that toaster and plug it in

i tractor beam uberchu into the sun

It is plugged in
uberchu is instantly unpowered even before the tracter beam hits
no one is around
there is a giant unbreakable cage around the tractor beam

no, i swear to god i didnt. that was my first idea to put down, because i knew someone was going to say it...plus, it says my post was last edited at 7:11, and you replied at 8:24..

pikachu- you have to find a flaw with mine.

My grammer is'nt that bad...

uberchu became mega uberchu by asorbing the sunrays giveing him ultra strength!

I use MeH Awesomz Grammeh to anoy himm!.. Lol

lol, I got one. a bunch actully
1 shocker spent so much money on making the oven he coulnd pay for the electricity to run it.
2 I un plug it, after killing you
3 uberchu uses teleport to get out and kills you nad your schemes
4 the sun blows up killing every thing but uberchu, he finds a new planet identical to the one he is on exept no toaster
5 since its a toaster, it pops him out after a while.

I go back in time and stop uberchu from ever even steeping into your trap. Oh what now, SCIENCE.

I shoot uberchu in the head and have the CSI team process him. He is officially dead.

shocker_125 said:
machine gun has no bullets.

And NOW...I KILL UBERCHU!!!!! MWAHAHAHA

I put uberchu into an enclosed Toaster, that is shockproof, waterproof, and unbreakable, by any means.

-the toaster is plugged in
-there is not a single spot inside of said toaster that does not have heating coils
-they heat to thousands of degrees
-they are not affected by water
-they are unbreakable
-they is no short circuting from electricity
-there is no one there to save him, and even if there was, the toaster's controls are not reachable at all, from ANYONE after I turn them on with a remote then destroy the remote, and throw it to the bottom of the ocean.
-everything is fully funtional
-toaster is so secured, that is unbreakable by any means AT ALL
-there is multiple sources of power (I.e solar, wind, gas, EVERYTHING, including a VERY long extension cord), most of which can not stop producing power
-uberchu slowly goes insane, thus renaming himself to hopelesschu, and accepting his slow and ever-so painful death.

I can't help but think that I'm forgetting something, that will make helplesschu easily saveable...but in case I didnt....

GOOD LUCK SAVING HIM NOW!!!!!

MWAHAHAHAHAHAH

0 HP DEAD
Btw at the beginning of the thread it said NO NUKES. That isn't fair to the rest of us. Now delete the post or I will be forced to do nothing!

I HATE THIS GAME.

and to think i was about to give cookies to everyone for a celebration on killing uberchu, then VALK, had to go ruin it.

geese.

*puts valk on "to kill" list*

hahaha XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back