Finished Attempt to Kill Uberchu V.whatever

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are out of MP, and unable to do the spells.

I target a giant homing missle on UberChu, lock on to him, and shoot it.

He has a missile-protection-field.

My last idea, except with a Paradox Machine!

Your paradox machine needs 1337 AAA batteries. You have 1337 AA batteries.

I use PK Starstorm on Uberchu.

UberChu is immune to magic, so the spells don't work.

I lock Uberchu in an everything-resistant room, and I lock the door with 7,145,319,348,518,591,865,945,976 combination locks.

He unlocked them all with a magical key.

He is sent to the farthest parts of the universe, into empty space, trillions of light years away from anything.

A big planet with a life-supporting atmosphere floats by, and Uberchu hops on.

The aliens on the planet are hungry.

*stops and thinks for 4 hours XD* but it fails somehow and you malfunctions and keep on saying " Red toaster" 10000 times leaving Uberchu to use thunderbolt on you!

Marcs minion: Isaac, uses the forces of the hand to push Uberchu to the other side of the world

Not enough pitfall traps for all those Uberchu!

I dig 6,000,000,000,000 pitfall traps, put one person at each one, give them a fully loaded bazooka each, and I put every Uberchu into a different pitfall.
Everyone shoots their Uberchu at the same time, Uberchu FINALLY dies.

Each uberchu launches 6,000,000,000,000 thunderbolt before any of the bazookas even got launched.

First I reverse the cloning process (don't change this part it'll be easier) and one is left. Then I using a lightning rod and a potion and chemically blew up uberchu

But Ubewrchu comes back as SuburUberchu and kills everything in the world. I take a machine gun and kill SuberUberChu. He is now officially dead.

He rises from the dead but now as a cyborg with a blat cannon and blows you away
marc uses minion: shadow to slow time and everything around him apart from marc and that give him to time to hit a shadwow ball at uberchu

the cyberchu jumps before the fissure hits

I hack his cyborg brain and program it to either kill itself or self destruct. If he fails to kill himself because of other means then cyberchu will self destruct. I also programmed a large amount of firewalls so it's impossible to reprogram him.

um i take out his cyber brain and put him in anew body
i nuke him (im a cheater lol)
no teleporting no turning him into a cockroach
no puting him in a indestructible cage
no doing anything to make this game continue

mahahahahahaha
this game is over lock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back