Ash vs Takuto Team/Battle Discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

blindstien

Call of Duty Veteran
RE: Ash vs Takuto Team Discussion.

ElectroKing23 said:
I think its crazy how he caught darkrai with a regular pokeball. O__o

well i am playin soul silver and i just caught lugia with a pokeball and yes i didnt cheat ok :) lol but i agree the chances are 1 in a million.... aint gonna happen but ash sux and go takuto he is a very impressive trainer to say the least

Playerking95

I thought there was one of each legendary if there is more than one then it wouldn't be special plus, don't you still need darkrai on your team to have zoroark transform into a darkrai.

blindstien

Call of Duty Veteran

Playerking95 said:
I thought there was one of each legendary if there is more than one then it wouldn't be special plus, don't you still need darkrai on your team to have zoroark transform into a darkrai.

wow good point dude

toille12345

You Lookin' at me?

i really more than anything want to see ash's KINGLER, i bet all of you forgot about it too! i also want to see corphish, only if it evolved though, and ash's awesome primeape!! ASH is soooooooooo dumb!!!!! sometimes i just want to go throught the tv beat him up take his pokemon and train them rihgt, i mean how does he still have a bulbasaur, A STINKING BULBASAUR, IT HASNT EVEN EVOLVED YET!!!!!

blindstien

Call of Duty Veteran

toille12345 said:
i really more than anything want to see ash's KINGLER, i bet all of you forgot about it too! i also want to see corphish, only if it evolved though, and ash's awesome primeape!! ASH is soooooooooo dumb!!!!! sometimes i just want to go throught the tv beat him up take his pokemon and train them rihgt, i mean how does he still have a bulbasaur, A STINKING BULBASAUR, IT HASNT EVEN EVOLVED YET!

dude its ash really shouldnt be surprised and i want to see his snorlax back

ElectroKing23

You wanna throw down err what?! XD

Lolz. I know its not totally impossible to catch a legend with a regular pokeball..., i was juss puttin it out there. XD
and true, ash does have other water Pokémon besides buizel..., there is kingler, squirtle, totodile, and corphish.! but i would hate is any of them evolved. you gotta love them juss thaa way they are :) i also agree.., in the anime you dont need a certain Pokémon for darkrai to transform into it..., same goes for ditto right??

Master of the Shadow

To the ends of the Earth

toille12345 said:
i really more than anything want to see ash's KINGLER, i bet all of you forgot about it too! i also want to see corphish, only if it evolved though, and ash's awesome primeape!! ASH is soooooooooo dumb!!!!! sometimes i just want to go throught the tv beat him up take his pokemon and train them rihgt, i mean how does he still have a bulbasaur, A STINKING BULBASAUR, IT HASNT EVEN EVOLVED YET!

Ash's Bulbasaur choose not to evolve. It is just like Dawn's Piplup who didn't want to evolve either.

Air-pollution

lol?
This is around the time we see a new Isshu mon in the anime, right? Well what if thats the reason Ash is using his not so best team. What if torkal or heracrass evolves? Or maybe Ash is still air headed >_< Anyways, Im hoping for charizard, or maybe even, dare I say it, Pidgeot. ^.^

Ice Arceus

#Jovimohnaeliackvid
Forum Mod
Advanced Member
I am glad that he got his hat backwards. I really like that part of the anime when the old episodes used to air. Though I am guessing that Ash loses the battle. After watching the battle with Paul, Ash has learned cool techniques. Though I have a feeling that the Darkrai Trainer will have many tricks up his sleeves and Ash will have a difficult time beating his Darkrai.

imsocool4321

Dawn - Wutta Stunna! :P
Lol I made this thread and barley said anything.... so here I go >.> Ya Ash's team surprises me ALOT! But it will be a great battle and who knows he could win... and that is only possible because he gain an unimaginable amount of power when he puts his hat on backwards which he does in the preview (it caused the creation of the universe, the continents to break apart, and the extinction of the dinosaurs)

Playerking95

When ash wears his hat backwards you know somethings about to go down and i'm glad there going back to ash's hat backwards that always meant he was going to give it his all. Anyway ash will probably use totodile, kingler or corphish though he will be defeated. I hope Takuto goes to isshu to be ash's newest rival.

Ice Arceus

#Jovimohnaeliackvid
Forum Mod
Advanced Member
I hope that Charizard makes an appearance or Ash's previous Pokemon that haven't been shown much. I would like to see his old Pokemon back in action. I have a feeling that this battle will be one of the biggest one yet. As many people have stated, it is nice to see Ash with his hat on backwards since we haven't seen him with his hat on backwards for a while now. Though I think that he will end up losing.

tyrannitard

fire pokemon master
as for the possible new fifth gen mon that we might see: if one of Ash's pokemon evolves then i hope its either tauros into minotauros(which i want to exist badly) or toarkoal into some new ba alligator snapping turtle. i highly expect it to be some new pokemon owned by Takuto

Megachu

Seriously Obsessed Shiny Collector
I just know Ash is going to lose. I can feel it.

I hope he uses his Charizard.

Ice Arceus

#Jovimohnaeliackvid
Forum Mod
Advanced Member
tyrannitard said:
as for the possible new fifth gen mon that we might see: if one of Ash's pokemon evolves then i hope its either tauros into minotauros(which i want to exist badly) or toarkoal into some new ba alligator snapping turtle. i highly expect it to be some new pokemon owned by Takuto
I highly doubt that Ash's old Pokemon will be evolving to something that we haven't even heard of or seen yet. There is a possibility that we might see a 5th generation, but I doubt it. It will just be a battle with the Pokemon that we know and Ash is going to lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.