Are These Cards Real or Fake?

RE: Is this PSA card fake?

Looks like a legit English card to me maybe someone there thought it was a Japanese card

Real PSA card:

Mightyena%20EX%20holon_album.jpg

^ Notice the ID number on the bottom right is not blacked out. If it was blacked out, then it is likely a fake. If the back shines too brightly in light, then it is definitely a fake: Remember the old saying: All that glitters ain't gold: It applies to cards, too...

edit: oops. Forget and ignore the above:

Look here for the real answer in case you saw my post: I made a boo-boo, missed some key details:

http://www.wikihow.com/Know-if-Pokemon-Cards-Are-Fake

cardgjammer said:
Real PSA card:

^ Notice the ID number on the bottom right is not blacked out. If it was blacked out, then it is likely a fake. If the back shines too brightly in light, then it is definitely a fake: Remember the old saying: All that glitters ain't gold: It applies to cards, too...

Do you have a bigger picture of the card? :) I didn't full understand all that since english is not my first language. But I blacked out the number because I seen many ebay listings do that.

Videoland said:
cardgjammer said:
Real PSA card:

Do you have a bigger picture of the card? :) I didn't full understand all that since english is not my first language. But I blacked out the number because I seen many ebay listings do that.

Sorry. No bigger picture...

But anyway, look at the link I put on my post after you posted to see for yourself, then you may make judgement on your question in an accurate manner...

Oh actually I'm not wondering about the card itself, because I'm very certain its real. :) I wondering if someone faked the PSA case/grading? Maybe got a PSA 7 or so and replaced it to make it PSA 8? But accidently put japanese because they didn't fully know what they were doing? >.> The reason they would make it PSA 8 and not 10 I guess would be that its very obvious its not a 10 because it has some white dents in the corner.

RE: Is this PSA Card Fake?

I guess you could take it out of the package and send it to PSA. It wouldn't be right to sell it as an 8 if it's was not an 8.

I recently bought a card online, a Gardevoir SR from Dark Explorers. They listed it as near mint, they also had one listed as played with. The near mint card was dirty, like how my old base set cards look after never being sleeved in a plastic baggy. Also it had three creases. i'd hate to see what a played with card looked like...

actually it's not a fake. it's just like any other card. quit hating.
The basic Pokémon is not Bonsly, the name of the card isn't Suddowoodo (or however it's spelled) and it has way more HP than Wailord-EX while being a Stage 1 with an old blank.
That's more than enough to call it fake.

P.S: It's not worth anything.

The basic Pokémon is not Bonsly, the name of the card isn't Suddowoodo (or however it's spelled) and it has way more HP than Wailord-EX while being a Stage 1 with an old blank.
That's more than enough to call it fake.

P.S: It's not worth anything.
Yea I was looking up stuff about fake cards I'm sure y'all r right after what I seen. I thought it was real but it had all the jacked up things I red about

Back