Are These Cards Real or Fake?

RE: Are These Cards Real or Fake?

Everything looks ok to me. I got one also but i got it from Ebay :)

Looks pretty real to me. That is a real card too. It is a WotC promo as well but the cards looks pretty ok. Just has blotchy ink spots. Looks like the printer heads got stuck for a second too long or something.:)

EDIT: That's odd I don't see the promo symbol either. I wonder if this is a misprint or a fake on top of it too.:)

xxashxx said:
Looks pretty real to me. That is a real card too. It is a WotC promo as well but the cards looks pretty ok. Just has blotchy ink spots. Looks like the printer heads got stuck for a second too long or something.:)

EDIT: That's odd I don't see the promo symbol either. I wonder if this is a misprint or a fake on top of it too.:)

Actually, only the newer Jumbo Cards have the Promo logo on them. :)

It looks real to me. The only flaw that could be preventing it from being Mint is those bumps you mentioned. As for the light shining through the back, I think it's because the Jumbo Cards are made of a thinner paper.

I concur. The card looks legit. It's thick enough; the light that let you see through the card must have been exceptionally bright, or as Brave Vesperia said, was printed on thinner paper because it's a jumbo. The bumps are also most likely just scratches. I'm fairly certain that this is a genuine card now that I see it.

Wait. Are you sure it is not a sticker? I remember they used to make card stickers that looked like real TCG cards and I used to have a Wartortle TCG card sticker but lost it. Check and see if you can lift it in the center. If not then it is a TCG card.:)

I know the stickers that you're talking about but those are actually smaller than regular TCG cards so it's very easily to tell them apart.

Oh I thought they were the same size. Maybe they are smaller. It has been awhile since I had one so I don't remember the size anymore. Hmm it seemed to me they were about the same size as the cards. Anyway ok I guess that is out the window then. I just thought it may have been those since they looked almost real.:)

Is this card a error card???

Hello,

I have a question when I looked at my Gastrodon west sea (9/132) I saw a few gram errors
  1. no space between Gastrodon and west sea
  2. no space between the dot and if

So is this a error card and how much does it incrase the value???

Pictures

RE: Is this card a error card???

If I had a picture of the card, I could help give a better opinion on it.

It's a fake. The font used for the text is not the same as what is usually used. Here's what the official card looks like:

9-gastrodon-west-sea.jpg

Where did you receive that card?

You're right. When you look closely at the card, it is less bright and the front is more different than my other cards so it's probably a fake one

Not only that the art is fake as well.:)

Are you sure it is not a misprint? Sometimes the cards get printed on the wrong paper too. That was why I am wondering XD.:)

No that card is 100% fake and should be thrown in a recycle bin

Are my cards real?

Hi, i recently started collecting Pokemon cards. When i was a kid i had alot of fakes and i seem to have weeded them all out, these are the shinies i have from a kid, i was just wondering if any of them were fakes? I know it hard to tell from the poor photo but if theirs anything that strikes you as bad please let me know.

Thanks for your time.

6pfUyT8.jpg

They look fine to me (nothing large and glaringly obvious that would point to fakes), but it's really hard to tell from a photo, especially with the glare on those RHs. Mostly I'm basing this judgement off the appearance of the title/Pokémon name, since it's the easiest thing to see in this photo, and something that fakers always seem to mess up, too.

Yeah they look pretty real. Do they have blue backs or purple backs? If they are the usual blue and the size is correct they are highly real. If they are purple and a border smaller they are fake. Also look at the year at the bottom text type and type of font they used. If anything out of the realm of a real card than they are fakes. Otherwise they are real. You should have the cards checked just to make sure though.:)

Is this PSA Card Fake?

I just bought a charizard PSA 8 and noticed that it says "Japanese" on the card. I've been looking at other charizard PSA cards and none of them said japanese, I've seen some weird ones that says:
2006 Charizard EX Dragon
Charizard - Holo
Frontiers - Gold star

Is this just PSA messing up, or is this PSA card fake? It still says #100 so it can't be anyone who put an english card into a japenese case, but I dunno what to think o_O Also I thought the back was slighly worse than I would expect a PSA 8 to be, but this is my first PSA card so I would't really know. (if thats how a PSA 8 looks though, I should REALLY send in my shinings and crystals xD)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/m5mrl7fzzevinmh/CIMG0057.JPG?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7i8qd60pwun6n4u/CIMG0059.JPG?dl=0

Back