• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Aphotics Trades - H: Japanese Cards | Shining Collection: Meloetta EX's

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Aphotics Trades - H: Japanese VS Series, Playables, Rare and Hard to Find. W:CoL SL's

Captian Bad Kid said:
CML For:
Any and all VS Cards C:
I'll trade good for em. I'm looking more for the holos, but I will take anything.
Skipped
>_<

RE: Aphotics Trades - H: Japanese VS Series, Playables, Rare and Hard to Find. W:CoL SL's

Sorry.

Kind of interested in these:

Samurott
Scolipede
Darmanitan

Aphotic said:
Sorry.

Kind of interested in these:

Samurott
Scolipede
Darmanitan
No problem, everyone makes mistakes. Just glad I got a response this time :D
Alright, well I'm not really picky in which VS Cards, although I'd like any Holo...
I guess here's a list of one's I'm interested in (Leaving out Trainer unless used twice):
[*]Pidgeot
[*]Skarmory (You spelled it wrong on the list, btw)
[*]Cloyster
[*]Mistys Lapras
[*]Blaines Typhlosion
[*]Wills Slowbro/Slowking
[*]Kogas Crobat
[*]Karens Umbreon
[*]Lances Anything C:
[*]Either Rockets

Wow that's a lot. Anyways, those are my top wants from the list, but as I said, any will do. Also, those are in particular order.
Anything else from my list?

Please CML for your JPN Leafeon X and Glaceon X! Thanks!

Aphotic said:
That's too much for me ><

What do you value the Error Ancient mew at, and what is the condition like?

Captian - Not really, do you have anything from my wants?

xatu - Interested in Mew Prime.

konter - It's a Good - Excellent condition one, wouldn't ask too much for it if I were to trade it at all.

I have a 2nd Mew Prime if you'd like - could we possibly do:

My:
2x Mew Prime

Your:
JPN Glaceon Lv X
JPN Leafeon Lv X

?

I'd do 1x Leafeon X for it.

1x Luxray Lvx
1x Shaymin Lvx
1x Shiny Entei CoL
1x Rayquaza ex Promo
1x Manaphy

Also what do you value the shining Charizard at?

Aphotic said:
I'd do 1x Leafeon X for it.

Do you mean one Leafeon X for one Mew Prime? If so, please PM me to confirm!

Brendan - Charizard is gone.
xatu - No for 2 Mew Primes.

Nope, I think I'm going to pass.
I'll offer two Mews for both the JPN Glaceon and Leafeon X but not two for one.

Definitely not worth it for me. Thanks.

Last Japanese Leafeon X on eBay - eBay

Last Mew on eBay - eBay

The listing is for 1st edition. Is yours 1st edition??

Can you at least give me a counter offer for the JPN Glaceon Lv X and Mewtwo (non promo) Lv X?

Nope and that's why I made the offer. If it was 1st, I wouldn't have made that offer. Although I do have a Excellent - NM 1st Edition one with some back whitening.

Hmmm... And Mew Primes are the only thing you saw on my list?
How about I propose...?
My:
2x Mew Prime

Your:
JPN Glaceon Lv X
JPN Mewtwon (non promo) Lv X?

Well feel free to go with what I said I liked and make an offer.

xatu - Glaceon is 1st Edition and NM-Mint, most likely pass unless you'd be willing to add to it.

Brendan - Sorry I don't know what I have that you actually want.

I like your VS Series Tauros. Please CML. Thanks.

Alright forget about the Lv X's then -
how about...?
My:
Mew Prime

Your:
Gengar ex
Professor Juniper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back