• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Aphotics Trades - H: Japanese Cards | Shining Collection: Meloetta EX's

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Aphotics Trades - H: Japanese VS WeB, Playables, Rares W: Suicune CoL SL11 LV X's

i have (all mint straight from boosters to binders)

TR
1x Aggron RH
1x Altaria RH
1x Celebi Norm
1x Drapion RH
1x Nidoking Norm and RH
1x Ambipom Norm and RH
1x Banette Norm
1x Ditto RH
1x Dragonite RH
1x Grumpig RH
1x Lunatone RH
1x Machamp RH
1x Sharpedo RH
1x Dragonair RH
1x Lairon RH
1x Lickilicky RH
1x Magby RH
1x Magmar RH
1x Pidgeotto RH
1x Wailmer RH
1x Bellsprout RH
1x Bronzor RH
1x Pidgey RH
1x Ponyta RH
1x Shuppet RH
1x Skorupi RH
1x Voltorb RH
1x Indigo Plateau RH
1x Absol Prime

UD
1x Bellossom (RH)
1x Scizor (Normal)
1x Hariyama (RH)
1x Lairon (RH)
1x Aron (RH)
1x Murkrow 58/90 (RH)

Interested in

Pachirisu RH x1
Porygon CD promo x1 (this is the "cool porygon" right?)
Cleffa HGSS x1-3
Pokégear x1-3
Juniper x2

really not sure how much this is all worth to you i'd appericate it if you made the first offer ty.

RE: Aphotics Trades - H: Japanese VS WeB, Playables, Rares W: Suicune CoL SL11 LV X's

TVSuicune - Sorry I didn't see anything I needed ><

Raidical - I try and not make trades that are focused on RH's. I'd rather trade the Pachi for something of a little more significance. I am interested in your Mew Prime, FA's and a couple of your Lv. X's that's listed on my wants list.

could you cml for and see if you have any of my smeargle/porygon/2/z wants as you list that you have stuff from base on. i ended up getting all the pachis i need

How about My:
Mewtwo Lv. X DP 28
Giratina Lv. X DP 38
Arceus Lv. X DP 53
Gliscor Lv. X LA 141/146

For your:
COL Pachirisu x1 (RH)
B&W Reuniclus x1

Radical - I'd have to check through my cards, I'll let you know on your thread.

amisheskimoninja - No I think I'm going to pass on that.

Bumping for the new week.

My: Dialga Lv. X DP 37
Arceus Lv. X DP 53
Garchomp C Lv. X DP46
Torterra RH Unleashed
Mismagius RH Unleashed
Togekiss Holo Undaunted
Celebi Holo Triumphant
I also have an extra Shiny Relicanth, if you're interested.
For your: Pachirisu Rh COL
and either Leafeon Lv.X or Glaceon Lv.X (Japanese of course) I'm pretty lenient on which one. Let me know. Thanks!

My:
FA Thundurus
RH Card

Your:
Pachirisu CoL RH

Please CML for

1x Yanmega Prime
1x Pachirisu RH

AlienMLC - which RH?

Project - I'm interested in the Lv. X's you have that I'm missing, feel free to make an offer, thanks!

Hey again. I have the following of your wants:
1x Used UltraBall Playmat
1x Garchomp C lvl X tin
1x Magnezone lvl x (mint, jsut pulled yesterday, lol)
2x Mew Prime

AND ALL OF THE FOLLOWING TR WANTS:
1x Aggron RH
1x Celebi Norm and RH
1x Drapion RH
1x Nidoking Norm
1x Banette RH
1x Ditto RH
1x Grumpig RH
1x Wailord RH
1x Dragonair RH
1x Electabuzz RH
1x Cubone RH
1x Voltorb RH
1x Rescue Energy RH
1x Absol Prime

I was interested in your reshi and zek FAs (how many do you have/would you trade for the above?) Let me know what of the above you'd like, if anything, and maybe we can work out a deal. Thanks! :)

I figured you can pick a RH on my page.

My:
1 Great Ball Playmat
Your:
1 Yanmega Prime

What do you think? :) CML for something else too.. :)

Haunter - Not sure I have enough FA's for those haha.

AlienMLC - I'm not sure the value of the Thundurus can hold up to the Pachi.

Sephiroth123 - What's your value on the mat? I'm also interested in your Reshi FA.

Hey I have quite a few on your wants list. Here is a list:
Darkria Lv. X (DP 19)
Dialga Lv. X (DP 37)
Garchomp C Lv. X (DP 46)
Arceus Lv. X (DP 56)
Rhyperior Lv. X LA
Heatran Lv. X SF
Charizard G Lv. X (DP 45)
1x Scizor (RH and Normal) (UD)
CML for anything else

I am interested in Yanmega Prime

Well, how many do you have, and/or, what of the things I listed are most interesting to you? LMK what you'd like to do, and maybe we can work something out? :)

Well.. Since Norway is the most expensive country in the world, so I guess that I can go with a little cheaper value.. Here it has worth about 300 kroners which is 55,64 dollars.. And the Yanmega has worth 42 dollars according to www.trollandtoad.com. If we are going to trade, then I am very innterested in your 2 Reuniclus, and unfortunetly I traded away my Last reshiram.. :/

ace11 - Sounds interesting, please feel free to make an offer.

Haunterx6 - Mainly interested in the Mew Primes.

Sephiroth123 - I'll probably pass then. I don't value the play mats more than $20-25 a piece.

Very well then.. Is it anything else on my Thread that have innterested in you? Except Reshiram.

Aphotic said:
ace11 - Sounds interesting, please feel free to make an offer.

Is there anything else on my haves that you would be interested in?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back