Annoying Commercials

Anyone remember the old Vonage commercials? "Whoo hoo, hoo hoo hoo..." I still can't decide whether I hated or loved them.

Arbys - Good mood food
Those random broadcasting ones that last a couple of mins - I honestly think no one cares..
The new swiss chalet one - It just disgusts me...

I hate the education connection commercials SO much! >.< I just got done watching a new Degrassi and there was a NEW education connection commercial, but this one was different. Instead of doing it online, your actually gonna go to a school for your degree O: now its just a referral service. But instead of a referral service for online schools, its for real schools too. Now I have a third song that I'll end up memorizing since it'll be overplayed):

I hate the one where the girl sings for a couple minutes.
"I went on the internet and found education con-ec-tion..."

I hate sitting through medicine commercials that show like this persons day while they just talk all about the millions (exaggeration) of side effects. It's like saying "Have the phone ready when you take these :D"

@ oyeah1988, J. G. Wentworth commercials, well at least the one you posted is cool if you ask me, but I would second it as annoying because they had it airing every commercial break. :s Overkill....

I tried to find this on Youtube, but apparently it was too stupid to be on there.

Girl 1: "You have a plain old Poptart, but I have a warm and delicious Toaster Strudel!"
Girl 2: *Takes bite* "Mmmm!"

It's TOO simple. Oh yea, and the fact that kids need to brag to each other about food in an annoying voice.

I hate the quit smoking comercials. They're sooooo gross. And most of the time I'm eating something. I also hate "It's HUUUUUUGE!" commercials. It's soo anoying. "It's huge Buffalo, HUUUUUUGE!"

He made me want to by products by talking in all CAPS and having awesome facial hair. The shake-weight commercials have made me laugh ever since a certain episode of South Park. I love how in the "shake-weight for men" commercial the guys are buff and act like they're worn out from using the shake-weight.

Shadow Arceus said:
He made me want to by products by talking in all CAPS and having awesome facial hair. The shake-weight commercials have made me laugh ever since a certain episode of South Park. I love how in the "shake-weight for men" commercial the guys are buff and act like they're worn out from using the shake-weight.

xD that makes me laugh every time "WOOO thats it." xD i think you can take 2 tuna cans on a stick people. i dont know who thought of that idea but they are the greatest trolls ever xD

i see this commercial all the time

and it just makes me want to put my fist through the wall. i dont even know why, but i think i might know

1. thank you for the product placement of the las vegas philharmonics...ya sell outs (ya i live in vegas so ya its a vegas only commercial but i still hate it)

2. get a better camera man...hes shaken everywhere. did you have a budget of 20 dollars and just shot it on a cheap camera? no professionals were available? why shoot the commercial them >_>

3. 0:21....stop it there...her face just makes me mad....idk why

4. the angles are weird...really weird.

5. its just boring...WHY IS IT SO BORING?!

No, forget Billy Mays. Worst commercials are the narcotics ones where they tell you a few good things about the product, then 30 seconds-1 minute listing all the side effects. Hilariously annoying

Zoo York commercials with the skateboard. It's basically a 2 second clip being played 30 times over.

Back