Annoying Commercials

Kids bop: making bad songs worse. For those of you who live in Texas: the commercial for the Schlitterbahn Water Park Chain. The song is so over-autotuned that it's a pain to listen to.

Infomercials. Nuff' said.

Card Slinger J said:
In terms of current commercials I'd have to say the Arby's one is getting annoying, "It's Good Mood Food!" Seriously? Whatever happened to "I'm Thinking Arby's!"? A much better slogan I might add as well.
Speaking of old sloagans, what ever happened to those Wendy's commercials. "I deserve, a hot, juicy burger." I loved that one. :O

"I lost 50 pounds in 2 months! And I ate everything I want!"

Commercial's that tell fake stories about weight... Actually weight in general. Let's keep it at that.

I hate the one thats like " this is Eric" blah blah blah.

Also who hates JG Wentworth!!?!?!?! I love that commercial!

Some of those Geico commercials can get to me a little bit, granted they're pretty funny... but one can only take a "whee"ing pig for so long... amirite? Haha.
WP

I really hate that cheesetring commercial with the giant cheesestring monster walking through the streets knocking over buildings as the kids try to stop him. I

Shining Raikou said:
Kids Bop commercials... Enough said about that. >_>

This.

Azul said:

Commercial's that tell fake stories about weight... Actually weight in general. Let's keep it at that.

And this.

icyFREEZEdragon said:
Every YouTube partner ad video. I hate those.

Especially this. YouTube ads kind of remind me of VEVO; not a commercial, but an equally annoying partnership.

I can't stand that Sprint commercial that keeps talking about going back to playing Angry Birds. That game is so overrated. For starters it's not all that great to begin with, but that same type of game's been around for years and they were just as boring.

Do HH Gregg commercials really annoy anyone else...? The talking lightbulb or whatever it is is really obnoxious.

Azul said:

These really annoy me. And its a bunch of lies... Also the special food that makes you lose weight. I forgot what its called, but you have like a month of this food and are supposed to lose weight.

Javier8100 said:
Also who hates JG Wentworth!!?!?!?! I love that commercial!

I always laugh at this commercial.

Scizorliscious said:
The talking lightbulb or whatever it is is really obnoxious.

lol.

I'm in a vehicle for most of the day at work and radio commercials are the worst. The ones that say "Oh you don't want to pay the money that you owe anyway? Give us a call and we'll take care of it!" Anyone who falls for that is just asking for more debt. Radio fast food ads, local business ads, ... I think the stations play 5 commercials for each song that gets played. It's madness.

A LOT are . . . . . .

ANNOYING!!!!!
ANNOYING!!!!!
ANNOYING!!!!!
ANNOYING!!!!!
ANNOYING!!!!!
ANNOYING!!!!!
ANNOYING!!!!!
ANNOYING!!!!!
ANNOYING!!!!!

ESPECIALLY ALL THE GEICO " 15 Minutes could save you 15% or more on car insurance, rv, and motorcycle "
THEY RUIN ALL MY ONLINE VIDEO EXPERIENCE

Youtube has commercials sometimes now. . . . . . .

Definitely Geico

Wariopower said:
Some of those Geico commercials can get to me a little bit, granted they're pretty funny... but one can only take a "whee"ing pig for so long... amirite? Haha.
WP

Definitely Geico commericals " you live under a rock?. . . . " and the little pig out the window. Also starburst contradiction thingie

All of the E.D. medication commercials. I can't remember the show I saw, but all the commercials were those.

I'm sure I posted here before, but I can't find the post.
Halifax - can't bear their awful puns
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVIMMmqwe6Q
Lelli Kelly - just ugh
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QINu5v9rATo
Go Compare - catchy, but not particularly good
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_-9QFvhQWo

As for Compare the Market/Compare the Meerkat, I like those. I can't believe that they have Meerkat toys and books now just for Compare the Market, though.

Those stupid mop commercials that show dirty woman as dirt and mud and they jump at mops. What the heck is that about.

And that one Reese's Puffs comercial that guys are texting each other. I swear I freakin' check my phone every time that it comes on.

I really love/hate the commercial for the "Touch N Brush". I love how they show some people utterly failing at putting toothpaste on a toothbrush/have no motor skills at all, but I hate how people can be lazy enough to consider buying this.

Back