Agg's Art Thread: Sprite

RE: Gwyn's Art Thread-Updated 3/31

2mmd1yp.png

RE: Gwyn's Art Thread-Updated with Rainbow Dash

Hi, I really like the full picture of your av/sig "Falling Apart" I've come back to it a few times now. :+)

RE: Gwyn's Art Thread-Updated with Rainbow Dash

Oh gosh gee willikers I can't believe I took a break from these forums right after that comment! Ack!

Well, thank you very much! I'm updating with a big post this time, so prepare your eyes if you open the spoiler.

nbw4uq.png

hskh2s.png

2qnntx4.png

2dqstts.png
auwl76.png

Other Stuff

This one is actually very personal to me. It's called The Glass Child, and it represents how children with disabilities are ignored by their parents. Occassionally my mother would look in my direction and I could tell that she was looking straight through me, like I was glass, and was really looking at my little brother.

35jcyz6.png

2zecgev.png

vzebye.png

Sorry, this one is long....

9j2gig.png

And this one is in memory of my grandmother, who died last month. She was a lovely woman who was a can-can dancer and had a fine taste in wine.

4iboso.png

RE: Gwyn's Art Thread-HUGE UPDATE(You know, since it's been almost two months..)

These are all so great, aggie!
Really! Some of them are kinda "Homestuck meets Adventure Time" I love it!

RE: Gwyn's Art Thread-HUGE UPDATE(You know, since it's been almost two months..)

Wow!! I love them all! I love the pikachu!

AnimeUSA Thank you!

Jirachi Thanks, I think after a couple of tutorials I finally sort of get what I'm doing when it come to banners.

UPDATE I made a shop on a another forum. I might make one here if enough people support it.

28cikgy.jpg

ctd2c.jpg

29bopok.jpg

ibj2b8.jpg
2qkjjol.jpg

RE: Gwyn's Art Thread-5/27 New Banners and Avatars

Helping out with the Fakemon game Ice Version. This is my idea for a cool trainer. I don't like it, so hopefully I'll make a new one later.

28vd6jm.png

RE: Gwyn's Art Thread-5/27 New Banners and Avatars

A request for Shampoo-theif! This is his character, Locke! Also, my new shop is opened! You can find it right here.

1emie0.jpg

RE: Gwyn's Art Thread-5/29 Finished Request

Starting up a Nuzlocke Comic. It's pretty small now, but you can read it in full view here!

o3h1i.png

RE: Gwyn's Art Thread-6/4 Splattered Girl

Woohooh.

mwz4ec.png

2611e0i.png

EDIT: Can you believe this thread has been here for over a year? Jeesh. And I've been here for almost three. Even more jeesh.

RE: Gwyn's Art Thread-6/6 Anatomy

putting this in a spoiler since I have quite the sailor's mouth when upset. But beyond that I'm just drawing legs for anatomy.

1199t2s.png

RE: Gwyn's Art Thread-6/7 Banner

These are really good HolyMackerel, can't wait to see more!

Back