Agg's Art Thread: Sprite

RE: Gwyn's Art Thread-7/3 Doodles

Save states.
Use 'em

RE: Gwyn's Art Thread-7/3 Doodles

teegrun--Thank you, I'm working on the next comic right now, actually.

Delta--Come on Delta. What part of "aunt finding a new love for pokemon" did you not understand? Do you really think she understood what save states were? I was gone, nothing I could do about it. Oh well, I guess.

EDIT: made it.

RE: Gwyn's Art Thread-7/4 Nuzlocke: is it really over?

Made some pokemon doodles, since I joined my first clan and battle with them on Pokemon Online.

pokemon-oc-team-1.png

RE: Gwyn's Art Thread-7/9 Pokemon Doodles

Thank you!

I feel really bad about this one. The color scheme is very bland and normal. It's boring to color when you aren't making the an unnatural color.

hippie.png

RE: Gwyn's Art Thread-7/9 Pokemon Doodles

Here's the latest Nuzlocke, but not the last.

And thank you teegrun, I enjoy receiving your feedback!

RE: Gwyn's Art Thread-7/10 Nuzlocke

Thank you both very much!

made a comic after the events that surpassed while a friend and myself battled each other multiple time on Pokemon Online. I just joined, and my team is fresh and weak, since I'm just getting the hang of battling outside the video game. So, easily said I was beaten several times. But I had fun~

Oh, and the characters are whitney and dhalia because those were the sprites on the system that we chose for our avatars. Not because we roleplay as them or soemthing like that. But I do like a good miltank. on a burger.

RE: Gwyn's Art Thread-7/19 Madoka Magica

Okay so I did this thing where I played a Madoka Magica dress up game and tried to create myself. But they don't have many options beyonf clothing, so it didn't really look like me. So I decided to make it an OC. And here we are, with the comparison:

comparison.png

and full view of the image if you want:

yet-to-be-named.png

Way to put a lighthearted spin on an incredibly dark anime.
Love it.

teegrun
Thanks!

Delta
ssshhhhuuuuussssshhhh no one's supposed to know that until they watch it shuuussshshhhhhshhshhsh

Oh, and since I've been getting a bunch of questions of how to make banners and stuff, I made a tutorial.

part one (and if that doesn't work try it here.)
part two (if that doesn't work try it here.)

RE: Gwyn's Art Thread-7/23 sketchdump

oh wow I finally made something useful but then got no feedback. I'll keep that in mind for next time. Anyhow, here's a sketchdump. (you can also try another link here.)

RE: Gwyn's Art Thread-7/23 sketchdump

:x

Tutorial looks pretty solid, I'll make sure to try it out later.

'spretty neat to see planning for your other art too.

Back