Agg's Art Thread: Sprite

RE: Agg's Art Thread: sketchdump

Ha ha cool:) I really like the jellyfish.
Can't wait to see more. Have a great day!!!

RE: Agg's Art Thread: sketchdump

Thanks!

I've been watching Kyoukai no Kanata (Beyond the Boundary) recently, and its really good, I cant wait for this weeks episode!

I made this sketch, and I really want to try and paint it, but usually Im rotten at shading and stuff...

what do you guys think?

EDIT: hey I made lineart that wasnt a bunch of junk!

RE: Agg's Art Thread: kyoukai no kanata

Um, you can, but I'm not sure how well this one will work out. See, since I got photoshop cs6 in the middle of the piece, I ended up doing the lineart in elements, and coloring in cs6, but I'm still figuring out the brushes and shading, so this is all that I got for now.

But thank you for your interest, even if what I have right now isn't suitable.

RE: Agg's Art Thread: durga

I don't think I will ever tire of seeing your style HM. It can be turned into a comic or an awesome big piece of art.
That Kyoukai sketch looks grand! Would like to see more of your sketches, they're probably my favourites.

RE: Agg's Art Thread: durga

@Delta: Aw, thanks! Yeah, the sketches end up being my favorites too pretty often, but I need to start finishing things if I want to go to art school. Thinking about doing a big scan of all of the sketches I do during school, but that would be a looottt of stuff, so maybe I will, maybe I won't.

Everybody: Sorry I haven't been online for a while, I recently got a new router and my laptop was having some weird issues connecting, but now all it well, so here's one of the pieces I've made for my art portfolio (I'm willing to take suggestions):

RE: Agg's Art Thread: landscape

I'd say more shades in the mountain for better definition but I like the angle. Looks great as a straight up landscape though. Nugget Bridge :D

RE: Agg's Art Thread: landscape

Yeah, I might try that, I ended up fixing some other things though when looking it over, added shadows and such: http://fav.me/d79m5wu

Back