Agg's Art Thread: Sprite

RE: Agg's Art Thread: Kiki's Delivery Service

Kiki was a good film. Of course I think Studio Ghibli's best film was Spirited Away but I would :p

I like the background. It's slightly angled and I think it works well with the foreground. Are you going to make this into a final piece?

Thanks. I can't decide on my favorite yet, since I haven't seen all of his films...but honesty spirited away can really creep me out, it's not easy for someone like me to handle creepy ghost stuff, heheh.

Thank you, I actually forgot to put in the reference photo for the background, but I'll edit it in later. And a final piece? Like for college and stuff?

Kiki's Delivery Service is one of my favorite Studio Ghibli movies. It's probably been a few good years since I've last seen it.

Anyways, you did a wonderful job with the art piece. I really do find your art style impressive. One thing that I don't quite understand is the yellow object near the boy. What exactly is that supposed to be? A hat? Bag? Sorry, I just can't tell. xP

Thank you! And that's the part of the bike that broke when they were crashing down the hill. Sorry, I'll try to make things more clear next.

First time doing this style graphically, gotta be honest, I don't like it so much when I don't have the pen in my hands.

speedpaint

RE: Agg's Art Thread: Suspicious Woman

Love the mask-like look of her face, great colors to!

Thank you! I've been doing some traditional stuff recently, so sorry about the lack of updates!

speedpaint

Also I'm going to be doing a request livestream right here. So if you feel like asking me to draw things, then seeing me draw those things, then go nuts and hop right in I'll be starting it at 9:00 EST

EDIT: Livestream over, here's the sppedpaint

RE: Agg's Art Thread: Magical Girls

Wow that looks great! The colours blend really well with each other. Keep up this awesomeness! :)

RE: Agg's Art Thread: A Goddess and a Brain

Also here's a speedpaint of the thinking piece.

I haven't been uploading here recently because I'm lazy but I upload pretty frequently on facebook so I might make an art page there if you guys are interested.

uuuuhhhhh I've been travelling around the US a lot looking at colleges to go too....surprise I want to be a children's book illustrator.

[private]Capitalized beginning of the sentence and added added proper punctuation at the end of the sentences. ~IA[/private]

RE: Agg's Art Thread: A Goddess and a Brain

Love the skeleton one, Great style as always!

RE: Agg's Art Thread: K-ON

Thanks! Here's a new piece, it's from an anime called K-ON, and I really loved watching it all!

k-on_zpsf78aa7a7.png

You got some really sick talent and the colour schemes are interesting.
I think you would really benefit from one taking a bit longer with the pieces and really refining them
and two searching on DA and finding artists that inspire you and reading painting or manipulation tuts
to try and give you the tools to utilise the talent.
Keep it up!

That's a good point to bring up. I find myself really finishing things up in traditional, but digital takes much longer, and I find myself getting impatient towards the end. However I need to begin creating a portfolio, so creating truly finished works is something that I really just have to do. And thank you. Out of all the things I observe in art, color is certainly the one I do the most

RE: Agg's Art Thread: wartortle

Oh man! Good ol' aggs' artwork!
This looks awesome. Great pose and concept!

RE: Agg's Art Thread: wartortle

Thanks!

made a more refined pose and finished the lineart. Should be coloring pretty soon

Back