Agg's Art Thread: Sprite

RE: Agg's Art Thread: Cosplay Pics from Izumicon!

I dig the Jacko cosplay furreals.

RE: Agg's Art Thread: Cosplay Pics from Izumicon!

Daww thanks

and here's a doodle I did. It's under a spoiler because she's wearing less clothing than usual, but it's safe for 10+

lookatthisinthemorningj.png

RE: Agg's Art Thread: Looking Back

Umm little did you all know I also do music, and I arranged a piece by Detektivbyran for my fellow percussionists to play at the spring concert next may. The quality is terrible, but I hope to get something a little better at our performance in may.

so here it is.

RE: Agg's Art Thread: Horrible Quality Music Arrangements! Yay

Nice sketch. I love the shading on the feet, it's dead on. If you cleaned up the lines a little that could easily be a finished piece without the chair.

The music sounds like a winter stage for something. Like a really dark lighted one for an overhead RPG.
The intro goes on a bit too long though I feel and from 2:20 - 2:40 it sounds a bit jarring.

Would love to hear this in a higher quality, it would sound fantastic.

Yah, the intro goes faster with the set tempo, and it will be cool because everyone will be playing along. I'll try my best to get a good video at the concert or at one of our rehearsals.

some studies in anatomy, spoilered due to nudity.

back.png

RE: Agg's Art Thread: New Banner

Where do you get your ideas for your backgrounds and colour choices?

Your previous banner looks as though it's being viewed by a straining eye and this one looks as though you need 3D glasses. It's not a bad thing, Art can be interpreted in many ways. I find your banners interesting that they can make me question just what it's supposed to be. Can't wait to see any more in the future.

RE: Agg's Art Thread: New Banner

I get most of my pictures from tumblr, since lots of hipster blogs post pretty pictures of girls and I like those to use

and honestly my favorite colors are really bright ones, like bright cyan blue, cotton candy pink, bright pale yellow...and so on. Oh and congrats on mod status.

When it comes to banners, I really have no idea what I'm going to do with the image in the beginning. I just do one thing in experimentation, and if I like it I keep it, and if I don't I toss it. I just do this more and more until I have the final thing

which leads to strange results as you can see

I have made some other things recently, but they've all been for online secret santa events, and I don't think I'll post them until february rolls along and the christmas season will have already given it's last cough before we can move on to another holiday

RE: Agg's Art Thread: Mr. Roboto

Very cool!
Love the color and feel of the pic, it makes me smile:)

Keep up the great work!!!

nice primary triad scheme, it's hard to make a picture with that scheme that doesn't look bad.

Thank you both! Color is something I work pretty hard at, so I'm glad you like it!

RE: Agg's Art Thread: speedpaint

That was pretty cool to watch. I always enjoy watching speedpaints.
Love how you play around with different hues and flower overlays.

RE: Agg's Art Thread: speedpaint

Thanks man, I tried to incorporate what I due with my banners and how I draw, that was the result

Back