Finished A New Dawn RPG. The game has just ended! Please leave comments Pokebeach!

On a scale of 1-10, how is this game overall?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: A New Dawn RPG. The end is near... Boddy is making an interesting sideplot while a Pi

Before the Jirachi manages to make the move, Rudy says, "Stop! Don't!"

Rudy quickly dodges the attack to the left. In his most sincerest voice, he says, "It'll just keep coming back! It'd be better if I just kept it in check rather than trying to get rid of it!"

RE: A New Dawn RPG. The end is near... Boddy is making an interesting sideplot while a Pi

Jirachi: "You do realize I am the wishing king right? Just wish it never came into existance!"
"You say Ninetails, I say Camerupt! Let's go you winged thing! Do the EarthSlam!" *Camerupt uses Earth Power as it soars in the air using Body Slam*
OoC: Both Infernape and Entei faint.

Kate: Tch I knew that was coming. Ninetails use Protect followed with Psychic and Flamethrower!

Jake: Alright Entei return. Go Quagsire!
Me: Nice job Infernape you deservie a good rest. Breloom avenge your fallen commrade!
Jake: Not good. Quagsire return. Alakazam go!
Me: Breloom use Spore!
Jake: Shoot! I forgot about that!

"Alright, you guys aren't the only champions."*Steps in front of Joey*
"When this battle is done, meet me in the next room, and be prepared for a real battle."
*Leaves to the next room*

OoC: Time was rewound jirachinick. You are not a final battle.
Alakazam falls asleep, but wakes up with a Chesto Berry. (Needed more excitement)
Ninetails protects itself from Earth Power, but gets slammed into the ground by Camerupt. Ninetails faints.
In: "Oh yeah!"

"Aquatic Princess?"
How do you think about that?

Why don't you just dress up as me? To save money...?
Haha, okay I get it...
You could have just told me you didn't want to look all fancy!

Ralts blushes.
Torchic: "I'm going to TOTALLY obliverate you two in tag!"
Togepi: "Wha...? Why am I glowing? Oh my Feebassing Arceus!"
Togepi evolves into Togetic!
"Wow...with these new...useful legs...sure! I'll play!"

Nuzleaf: "Hey! Dont'chu be forgettin' 'bout me, foo's!"

"I think I should play it simple, actually. I'll just dress up as Ralts. But thanks for the suggestions, guys!"

Rudy clears his throat, and says, "No. This is something I have to face alone. If I could just wish for all of my problems to go away, I would have done so the very first day. But I've learned that I need to take responsibility. And wishing for all of my problems to go away is lazy and unproductive. Sorry, but this is a road I have to walk along. But, please take me to Joey."

Kate: Ugh. Alright then go Togekiss!

Jake: Well that was cool. Alright Alakazam use Psychic!
Me: Quick Breloom return. Go Shadow!
Jake: Not again! I should have seen that coming.

*A game of tag begin with Pikachu as it. Pikachu chases Togetic*
Jirachi: "Sure..." *Rudy and Jirachi teleport to Joey as the clone fades*
"Togekiss huh? Alright then! Camerupt, do the EruptEarSlam!" *Camerupt rides an eruption, readying Body Slam. Earth Power is shooting of all the magma*

Togetic: "Wha? Why do you chase me?"
She runs frantically.
Wait...can I fly around now?

Kate: Togekiss use Aura Slash! Then recover from any damage with Roost!

Jake: Alakazam use Focus Blast!
Me: Shadow go for Night Slash now!

*Wakes up*
"Where am I?"
*Looks up from a bush.*
"Wait, wasn't I already here?"
*Runs to Joey*
"Joey!"

*As only Aura Sphere is able to hit when Togekiss faints from the awesome-looming combo attack, Joey sees Poke'*
"What do you want?"

Not...nice...
She faints

"Hey! Dont'chu be messin' with my girl here! Take this foo'!"
He heads for a High Jump Kick at Megnamium.

*Meganium puts Nuzleaf to sleep* "Leave me alone, fool."

OoC: :C
Why are all of my pokemon getting down?
It's just a game of tag...
right?

"Okay, that's enough, I think you guys are done."
She returns her pokemon.
Gosh...
They battle greatly...
But they don't know how to play nice...
What have I done?

OoC: It was. Togekiss, not Togetic, fainted. And Nuzleaf was annoying me.
In: "Looks like no one is making another move. That makes me the champion by default!" *Joey does an insanely awesome victory dance*

"Wha...? This is a battle?! Ralts told me it was a game of tag!"
She stomps her foot in frustration, but then smiles it off. It was okay for Joey to win, he ALWAYS won...he never lost.

OoC: It evolved...twice?

OoC: You misunderstood me. I became the champion and you were playing tag. My opponent had a Togekiss, you have a Togetic.

OoC: Oh...
^w^"
Sorry about that~
IC: "So, are you participating in the festival, Joey?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back