Finished A New Dawn RPG. The game has just ended! Please leave comments Pokebeach!

On a scale of 1-10, how is this game overall?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: A New Dawn RPG. The end is near... Boddy is making an interesting sideplot while a Pichu wreaks havoc!

"What would be really cool, Sonya, is if you made the rainbow into a certain shape..."
She smiles in support.

RE: A New Dawn RPG. The end is near... Boddy is making an interesting sideplot while a Pichu wreaks havoc!

OoC: I requested twice and no one responded. Therefore, Suicune faints.
In: "Yeah! Good job Jirachi!"

"Nice job, Joey! Very well done!"
She holds her hand up for a high-five

*Gives Isa a high 5. Pikachu tries to amuse Isa in the meantime*
"Thanks Isa! What pokemon now short stuff?"

"Do you mean what pokemon do I have?"
She questions the cute little pokemon.

"I actually meant Kate. But sure, you too."

OoC: ...Kate?

IC:"Oh, well...I'll just show you!"
She sends out Ralts(which probably can evolve around now), Togepi(which probably can evolve around now), Nuzleaf, and Torchic(which I would rather have basic.)
"Ralts can translate Pokemon language to me, she is very nice and useful. Togepi is somewhat shy, but is very kind hearted. Nuzleaf can be very stubborn, but he's really a nice guy, I promise! And Torchic is a fiesty gal, but can be very humorous."

Sonya Looks at Isa and thanks her for the suggestion...she thinks about what kinda of shape can she actualy mold it into..hhmmm While she thinks she turns to Joey.

"You did a great job Joey.."

OoC: Check the Front Post for levels. And Kate is Tyler's sister.
In: "Well, aren't they just the cutest? Pikachu and Meganium, play with them for a bit. And thanks Sonya!"

"So Joey do you know who your'e going up against next?"

Sonya wanted to watch the next battle to get some ideas of what she might want to do to futher her chances of winning the Grand Festival.

So, how so you two like Joey?
I think he is a fabulous trainer, along with Isa...
But Isa doesn't let us battle all that much...

OoC: Togepi=Lvl 58.
I believe that is an evolving possiblity...
Right?

Pikachu: "He is amazing! He gives us everything we need!"
Meganium: "What Pikachu said!"
OoC: Oh my god, yeah!

OoC: Yah...so...
Do you wish to do the honors?

Joey appears to be a fantastic trainer, Isa.
That's what I expected, they always cooperate very well with him.
Do you have any issues with me?
Feel free, I won't be hurt.

I believe that Nuzleaf said "I wanna' go smack some foo's for yah, home slice!"...Togepi just smiled, Torchic said that if she didn't go outside more often, she was going to break. I would enjoy some contests myself.
Okay. There's a festival tonight. You can participate, Ralts.
"What do you think I should dress as for the festival?"

Sonya lets Glaceon out of her pokeball while returning Milotic.

"So Glaceon are you up for being part of my Contest act??"

Sure Sonya the few that we have participated in have been a joy for me. What kind of act do you have in mind?

"I really don't know yet i was gonna try some differnt things..Oh here is your new partener Latios."

Oh..Thats a legendary. Hmm he should prove very useful to you. I think we can come up with somthin to your liking.

"I know we can so Glaceon can you try to shape your Ice Beam.."

Well I can change the direction of my Ice Beam multiple times to imitate a shape??

"Well I was thinking with Latios's Luster Purge we could make a Rainbow Drawing. I think I'm gonna call it Rainbow Shaping."

OoC: You can Isa.
In: "How about an aquatic princess or something?"

Pikachu: "Anyone want to play tag?"
Meganium: "ME! ME! MEMEMEMEME!!!"

Sonya turns to Isa.

"Yes, you would look very pretty in a dress Isa. I'm dressing up for the Festival too. Maybe we can go shopping for somthing later*she laughs and the thought of shopping*."

OoC: I am not going to wait much longer. If I do not get a post by Culex before post #3015, I will take the sole champion title.

Meanwhile...

Boddy's Grovyle and Dark Will's Pidgeot are locked in combat. Rudy clenches his teeth as he realizes that Grovyle will soon faint. However, Grovyle glows. Yay! A Sceptile is here!

"Sweet! Sceptile! Use Night Slash!" Sceptile's blades turned black, and he slashed inhesitantly at the Pidgeot, quickly knocking it out.

Rudy withdrew his Sceptile. "Well.. it seems as if there's just one more. Go! Eevee!" Dark Will hears this, and sends out his Machamp. With one Low Kick, the Eevee is on the brink of fainting.

Rudy reaches into his pocket, and takes out the Thunderstone he got in Mossdeep. "Eevee! Take this!" Eevee has evolved into Jolteon. Yay!

"Jolteon! Use Double Kick!" When it hits the Machoke it suddenly vanishes.

Dark Will kneels down, and laughs. "Oh, Rudy. You think you're a hero. When really-"

The Dark Shadow comes out of Dark Will, and overtakes Rudy's body.

"You're nothing."

The Darkness wraps itself around Rudy's body. As Rudy digs deeper and deeper into the darkness, he begins to lose hope.

Hope. Mentre che la speranza ha fior del verde.

He reaches his hand through, he is in control of his body again. However, the darkness that was once there, is back.

Rudy says, however, "I still may have darkness inside me, but, I'll learn to control it. I can't have it harrasing my friends at all times. Rather than excommunicating it, I should tame it. And that, is what I shall do."

Rudy quickly turns out of the alley, and make his way to the Grand Festival.

OoC: Boddy, the Grand Festival is in the sequel.
In: *Xatu feels an evil presense in Rudy*
Jirachi, go to Rudy and strike him with your Iron Head. Quickly release a Thunderbolt after that.
Whatever you say Xatu... *Jirachi duplicates itself, puts on a protecting bubble, then teleports to Rudy, where Jirachi begins attacking Rudy*

RE: A New Dawn RPG. The end is near... Boddy is making an interesting sideplot while a Pi

OoC: Sorry I had alot to do. Now to move on.
Kate: Great there go my favoirte Pokemon. Alright then. Ninetails go!

Me: Let's speed things up. Infernape use Mach Punch!
Jake: Quick Entei use Extremespeed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back