Finished A New Dawn RPG. The game has just ended! Please leave comments Pokebeach!

On a scale of 1-10, how is this game overall?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joeypals!!

Do you loooooves me? <3
anewdawnv1.png

Plot: It's July 1st, 2010 in Kanto. Everyone is ready to get their fireworks and fire pokemon, mainly Magmar, to celebrate Independence Day. Just when they are ready, with all of the children finally sitting with something like a Clefairy, a super league comes in, driving everyone out of the country. Their names are ROUGE, or Revival of Utopia Graving Everyone. They happen to be all evil teams ever formed, from Rocket to Galactic. They then sweep through all other regions, leaving only Hoenn to stand on it's own due to isolation. Wallace comes to the speaker, telling everyone that all of the Gym Leaders have come. Quadruple battles have become a fad, allowing groups of friends and Gym Leaders to team up. Secretly, all of the Elite Fours arrived to follow the same method. Most people ran away at the speech, except for a group of friends that came from Sinnoh. Now, forced to live in Littleroot, the adventure begins!

Form: (follow this when sign-ups are available! Send through PM and tell me why you should play! (Ex. I will stay active) The sign-ups will be until we get to Petalburg)
Trainer name:
Pokemon: (All Level 20) (Up to 5 for now)
Special Moves?
Strategy:
Weakness:
Background Story:

Rules:
No OHKO moves
Reasonable moves for level (Everyday, a random pokemon will level up on each team)
No repetitive dodging (You are NOT Ash!)
No spamming or flaming

Evolution rules:
Pokemon such as Bulbasaur level up when they are supposed to.
Pokemon such as Pichu, who require happiness, can evolve starting at level 20.
Pokemon such as Skitty, who requires and evolutionary stone, may evolve starting at level 30.
Burmy will evolve as usual. Pick a number between 1-3 at that time. That will be the type of Burmy it grows into. 1= Grass, 2= Ground, and 3= Steel
Pokemon such as Sneasel, who require an item, will start evolving by level 25.
Pokemon such as Machoke, who needs trading to evolve, can start at level 25.
Pokemon such as Porygon, who needs to trade twice to fully evolve, can start it's first evolution at level 16, then it may evolve again at level 32.
Eevee is an interesting pokemon. With 7 different evolutions, you say what it evolves into. However, this evolution will happen at level 15 for happiness pokemon, the standard level for the stone ones, and level 25 for the certain location ones.
Feebas is the other interesting one. I will evalute you privately and the results will not be shown. If you did do well enough, it will be Milotic by Level 30. Otherwise, it will be LEVEL 50! Behave and your pokemon will be beautiful!

Example sign-up (my actual):
Trainer name: Joey
Pokemon: Piplup, Pikachu, Chikorita, Numel
Special Moves? Pikachu knows fly
Strategy: Repetitive hits!
Weakness: Mud, dirty things *Shiver*
Backround story: I was relaxing in Johto, about ready to apply for a Radio job. All the sudden, the GTS building is getting bombed. I picked up Numel, had the rest run by me, and Pikachu flew away with all of us to Littleroot, a town I had only seen on TV.

Members:
Joeypals!!
Bag_Light_Ball_Sprite.png
: On Pikachu
Bag_Wise_Glasses_Sprite.png
: On Xatu
Bag_Splash_Plate_Sprite.png
: On Empoleon
Bag_Miracle_Seed_Sprite.png
: On Meganium; Angel wings on Camerupt, allowing him to fly
Trainer name: Joey
Pokemon: Empoleon (Lv. 48), Pikachu (Lv. 35), Meganium (Lv. 46), Camerupt (Lv. 51), Xatu (Lv. 39), and Jirachi (Lv. 60) (All walk with him)
Special Moves? Pikachu knows fly
Strategy: Repetitive hits!
Weakness: Mud, dirty things *Shiver*
Backround story: I was relaxing in Johto, about ready to apply for a Radio job. All the sudden, the GTS building is getting bombed. I picked up Numel, had the rest run by me, and Pikachu flew away with all of us to Littleroot, a town I had only seen on TV.

Porygon-X:
Trainer name: Nate
Pokemon: Porygon (Lv. 55), Rotom (Lv. 50)
Special Moves? Uh, Porygon knows Tri Attack.
Strategy: Makes Rotom posses Porygon for extra power!
Weakness: Anything physical
Backround story: He was in his lab working, when ROUGE stormed in. He grabbed his pokemon, and got on Porygon's back to go into Cyberspace. He got lost, however, and ended up in Littleroot.

Ice_Master:
Trainer name:Sonya
Pokemon: Glaceon (Lv. 51) Swellow(Lv.37) Milotic(Lv.50) Latios (Lv. 51)
Special Moves?(Eevee is shiny) Eevee can talk to Sonya through telepothy but can't talk to other pokemon....
Strategy:preditcion and speed
Weakness: Heat,predicitons(and a any stone(thunder,water ect. hurts Eevee)
Background Story: Sonya was born in Sinnoh and moved to Hoen to collect Gym badges and compete in contest for fun. She always was independant but she still loved her parents...she is semi super smart but she is laid back. Shy yet she is harsh when she needs to be...

Batui4:
Trainer name:Spirit
Pokemon: (All Level 20) (Up to 5 for now): Duskull (Lv. 55) Shuppet (Lv. 32) Gyarados (Lv. 41) Vibrava (Lv. 44) and Raikou (Lv. 47)
Special Moves?Gyrados can use fly
Strategy:Burn and kill
Weakness:Ghost types
Background Story:Is a nomad from the region of Rijon.Was enjoying the life of a nomad when a news report said that the Elite four of Rijon had been bombed by a team named rouge,so Spirit got on his gyrados and flew to littleroot town.

TheDarkLucario:
Trainer name: Dark [15]
Pokemon:
Skarmory [Lv. 44]
Lucario [Lv. 32]
Gyarados [Lv. 41]
Dratini [Lv. 45]
Trapinch [Lv. 34]
Special Moves: Not really :/
Strategy: Set up Stealth Rock and Spikes with Skar, and sweep with the others.
Weakness: 'Jumpy', over confident people
Background Story: Was abused as a child and ran away from his past life. Can be abrasive, but has a shy side.

Skyshield21:
Trainer name: Connor
Pokemon: Croconaw (Lv. 55), Flaffy (Lv. 33), Pidgeotto (Lv. 37), Growlithe (Lv. 45), Shaymin (Lv. 48)
Special Moves: Croconaw's Dragon Claw
Strategy: Like's to use pokemon that can use a lot of moves. Also uses pokemon that evolve into pokemon with good stats.
Weakness: Pokemon that use moves like Poison Powder etc.Pokemon with high defense or SP defense
Background Story: Lived in Hoenn with two other brothers.Went to Johto for a vacation and got his first pokemon there. He trained a lot there with his brother even though his brother was 6. He also trained at home too. On the day of the bad team thing. Connor was allowed to journey in Hoenn and was given a Pokenav to call his mom when he wanted or when his mom wanted.

Aggiegywn:
Bag_Revive_Sprite.png
x3
Bag_Thunderstone_Sprite.png
Bag_Sun_Stone_Sprite.png

Trainer name:Isa
Pokemon: Togetic(58) Ralts(34) Nuzleaf(49) Torchic(49) Manaphy (52)
Special Moves?Ralts can speak to other pokemon, then send a mental message to Gwyn explaining what they are saying.
Strategy: Doesn't battle very much. She uses her pokemon to understand more pokemon. But when she does, she is very offensive. She tries to either run, or get it done quick.
Weakness: SHe doesn't like questions about her past. At all. Very shy.
Background Story:Isa.
I:Intelligent
S:Skilled
A:Athletic
Isa was a project combine DNA froms the greatest inventors, athletes, and spys to make a super agent for ROUGE. SHe grew up to have keen senses, amazing athletic ability, and great knowledge. She can hear over a mile, has perfect sight, and a great figure. She is very flexible, doing many flips and twists that no others can do. She can hack almost any computer, and knows 23 languages. She is a super spy. Isa completed many missions throughout her childhood, until about the age of 11. She was told to kill an innocent life. She ran away from ROUGE, and has been hiding ever since, waiting for an oppurtunity to give them what they deserve.

Culex:
Trainer name:Tyler
Pokemon: Infernape (Lv. 45) Raichu (Lv. 30) Shelgon (Lv. 41) Weavile (Lv. 43) Breloom (Lv. 25) Azelf (Lv. 52)
Special Moves? Pikachu knows Surf
Strategy: Send in Sneasel and Pikachu for a quick strike
Weakness:Trick Room users
Background Story: I was just watching T.V. in my room at Veilstone City when all of a sudden I heard a "BOOM"! I rushed over to Lake Valor and saw Team Galactic taking Azelf away. I wanted to fight but I had just got my Pokemon. So I got on my father's Dragonite and fled to Littleroot Town.

jirachinick
Trainer name: Poke`
Pokemon: Pichu (Lv. 41), Riolu (Lv. 30), Quilava (Lv. 41), Trapinch (Lv. 43), Horsea (Lv. 36), and Mew (Lv. 41)
Special Moves? Pichu knows Volt Tackle
Strategy: All out Physical and Special Attack Power and Speed
Weakness: Pokemon that hit us before we kill them, we have low defenses
Background Story: I had always dreamed of exploring the world, maybe even saving it, but, I had a family to take care of. Suddenly, my town, Viridian city, was bombed by ROUGE, I was on the outskirts, and saw my house blown to smithereens, so I had no choice, I rode my Bike to Vermilion, and took a boat to Littleroot.

Leafy101:
Trainer name: Samuel
Pokemon: (All Level 20) (Up to 5 for now) Bulbasaur (Lv. 35), Umbreon (Lv. 33), Luxray (Lv. 41), Absol (Lv. 45), Leafeon (Lv. 34) Celebi (Lv. 54)
Special Moves? Bulbasaur knows energy ball.
Strategy: Mess with my opponent with special conditions.
Weakness: Fire.
Background Story:
Samuel was relaxing with his pokemon in Kanto, when ROGUE invaded Pallet Town, where Samuel lived. They arrested his parents, who were known rebels against team rocket. Samuel went off with his pokemon to punish ROGUE for arresting away his parents.

Boddy903:
Trainer name: Rudy
Pokemon: (All Level 20) (Up to 5 for now): Sceptile (Lv. 46), Floatzel (Lv. 33), Gallade (Lv. 41), Typhlosion (Lv. 45), Darkrai (Lv. 48), and Jolteon(Lv. 36)
Special Moves? Nothing out of the ordinary
Strategy: Just attacks to take away HP.
Weakness: Pokemon that use heavy hitting combos
Background Story: Rudy and his family spent many years living in Pastoria City, but when ROUGE attacked,the family was forced to flee. However, his father was captured for trying to save them. Ever since his capture, Rudy despised his father for being captured so easily. He doesn't waste time with weak pokemon. His main goal is to stop ROUGE once and for all.

Sorry if this is not up to the standard of others, but this is my first RPG, so please have a good time!

RE: A New Dawn RPG

I'll join!

Form:
Trainer name: Xavier
Pokemon: (All Level 5) (Up to 4 for now) Dratini, Abra, Machop, Psyduck
Special Moves? Dratini, his main Pokemon, knows Extremespeed.
Strategy: He always thinks things through and is very observant in trying to find an opponent's weak point or coming up with a new combo.
Weakness: He can sometimes become nervous about a daunting battle, causing him to not think straight.
Background Story: He was always the smartest kid in his class and an expert on Pokemon. He's had a pretty normal and fun life, though he's always wanted to go on an adventure. He lives in Sunyshore City, and he was there when everything shut off and evil Pokemon started attacking. He managed to escape and take various means of transportation to quickly get to Littleroot.

We will start when 4 people join. Can you add to your background story to fit the time?

anewdawnv1.png

Code:
[img]http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/9295/anewdawnv1.png[/img]

Not exactly what you wanted, but...

Trainer name: Jack [but evry one calls him Gray, because his eyes and hair are a light gray.]
Pokemon: (All Level 5) (Up to 4 for now)Bagon, Ralts[male], Scyther, Magikarp.
Special Moves? Magikarp knows surf Bagon knows Draco Meteor
Strategy: Sweeps using strong attacks and fast pokemon.
Weakness: Hates being tauted. Also his Bagon can't attack after using Draco Meteor.
Background Story: Lived in Canalave until recently. When Team Galactic raidied lake Verity he sailed to take his pokemon with him to Little Root.

Hey! Sweet! I always wanted to do one of these!

Ok,

Trainer name: Nate
Pokemon: Porygon (out of pokeball) Rotom, Magnemite, Voltorb.
Special Moves? Porygon (his main pokemon) knows Hyperbeam
Strategy: Inflicting Paralysis, so he can freely hit hard with hyper beam w/o worrying about the side effect as much.
Weakness: Anything physical. He's not very strong.
Background Story: He was sitting in his lab, working on his computer, when suddenly ROUGE agents stormed into the building. He quickly grabbed his pokemon, and told his Porygon pal to zap him into cyberspace. In the computer he grabbed onto Porygon, and zoomed in the direction of an exit. But, they traveled off course, and came out in Professor Birch's lab, in Littleroot.

I will let you guys start as I add you to the players list. Also, 9 PM everyday starting today, I will randomly level up a pokemon in your party.

Start roleplaying, like I will now. If you want to talk Out of Character, use OoC.
In: *Joey arises, wakening in his new home that was once trees. Pikachu is wagging it's tail in Joey's face* Knock it off! *Puts Pikachu on the floor* Mom, what's for breakfast? *No response* Rats, she left. Guess I better get ready. *Gets breakfast for all pokemon and himself, gets dressed, and walks out the door in the larger, Goldenrod-sized Littleroot*

OoC: Okkkkk!

InC:
*Flies out of computer* Ooof! *hits ground* *Porygon flies out of computer* *Birch exclaims: 'Woah! Who are you?'* *Gets up off the floor.* Hey, I'm Nate. This is not were I was supposed to come out! Birch: 'Ah, those Porygons can get lost sometime.' *Talks about stuff for a while* Ok, I should get going. Bye! Birch: 'Uhh, that'll be hard. For some reason, my Computer stopped working.' Ok, well, I guess I'll take a look around until it does.

*Walks out of lab* *Sees Joey* *Walks up to Joey*

Hello, I'm Nate. This will sound weird, but, were am I? *Starts Conversation With Joey*

RE: A New Dawn RPG. Started, but still taking registrations!

We are in Littleroot, due to ROUGE storming everywhere. Luckily, Team Aqua and Magma forgot the whole region. *Recording of Wallace's speech randomly plays. Nate and Joey listen* Numel, Numel! *Sound effect by Numel* So, what do you want to do? My Numel is definitely more excited than usual, so what do you want to do?

Wait, ROUGE? Those might be the folks who stormed my lab! *Porygon: 'Pory! Porygon!'* What is it Porygon?

He might be eager to explore a bit. *Piplup and Pikachu point to Rustboro* Oh, I see! Our pokemon want us to do something! I heard that the Gym Leaders have formed teams of four, each rank being how it normally would.
OoC: Here is everyone's random Level-up!
Me: Piplup
Flare: Machop
CC: Bagon
Porygon: Porygon

OoC:
Waaaaait. So we are supposed to challenge the Gyms? How do we battle?

In:
You think Rustburo has a Gym? Hm. Well, it looks like I'll be here a while, and I have nothing better to do, so I may as well see how I do. What do you think Pory-pal? *Porygon: 'PORY!!!!!!'* Ok then! I'll see what I can do. Joey, you going to try, too?

OoC: We roleplay, me randomly picking a move from their pokemon arsenal. I will take care of it.
In: Based on what I saw last time I was here, yes. We will have to work through a few routes, but let's get started. I saw other coming, so let's leave the tape out and leave a note. *Writes a note saying that Nate and Joey have left to try to take care of things, challenging others to keep up* Let's go! *Pikachu runs to route 101 with the others- including trainers-, where they see a kid being harassed by a Poochyena*

GASP! That poor kid.

I'll take care of it. GO VOLTORB! *Sends out Voltorb* Voltorb, use EXPLOSION!

*Voltorb floats over to the Poochyena, and explodes, sending the Poochyena, AND the kid sky high, and down into the trees somewhere.* *Voltorb faints*

Oops. Uh, my bad. *looks at the kid falling from the sky* I hope hes ok... Voltorb! Good job! Comeback! *Puts him back in his ball*

*coughs* Well, lets be on our way...

Chikorita, if you would please... Chika! *Pikachu launches Chikorita in the air, catching the kid* Let's get going. Next stop, Oldale, a very small town, also now expanded, apparently.

Yet another one of my attempts of trying to actually post on PokeBeach. Might as well start with something simple.

Trainer name: Laura
Pokemon: (All Level 5) (Up to 4 for now)Squirtle, Cranidos, Houndour and Electrike.
Special Moves?: Electrike knows Thunder.
Strategy: Uses the surrondings as much as possible. She loves to have her pokemon blend in with the surrondings and strike at any moment in time.
Weakness: Avoids fights if possible. If there is a way neither persons pokemon will be hurt she tries to find it. Frightened easily.
Background Story: Lived in Kanto all her life. When she Graduated from Trainer School in 2008 at age 14, she decided to live in Hoenn. 2 years later ROGUE came to Sinnoh when she was visiting her parents. They destroyed her house. She managed to save her parents pet Electrike and Squirtle. Unfortunately she couldn't save her parents. Now she lives in her humble home in Littleroot Town, waiting for things to calm down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back