Finished A New Dawn RPG. The game has just ended! Please leave comments Pokebeach!

On a scale of 1-10, how is this game overall?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: A New Dawn RPG. The end is near... Boddy is making an interesting sideplot while a Pi

"Oh god yeah!" *Joey then goes with Cynthia to get inducted, then returns* "I wonder what awaits next... Oh wait, we forgot Rudy! Come on!"
Jirachi: "I'm gonna destroy that thing, once and for all!" *Joey and his pokemon, including his Lv. 60 Jirachi vanish*
OoC: Almost done! Just have to expel this shadow. Also, if you may please, allow me to expel the shadow, Boddy makes a relief post, and make an end post. I'd appreciate it. Still roleplay though!

RE: A New Dawn RPG. The end is near... Boddy is making an interesting sideplot while a Pi

OoC: BUMP! I'll just end it...
In: *The team appears to see a confused Rudy enveloped in darkness*
Camerupt: "Haha, he got swalllowed!"

Jirachi: "Stop it! Look at him! He's in pain!"
Empoleon: "I think I know what to do. We need to attack Rudy."
Jirachi: "Sounds reasonable. Let's say an attack so that we can expel this thing. Special attacks will work. I will do Thunderbolt."
Pikachu: "ME TOO! ME TOO!"
Surf.
Flamethrower.
Meganium: "I'll do Giga Drain."
Xatu: "And I'll do Ominous Wind."

*The 6 attacks wreak havoc onto Rudy. There is a shadow that rushes out of him, trying to attack Jirachi*
"I'VE ALWAYS WAITED FOR THIS! HIYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAA!!!" *Jirachi unleashes a beautiful array of attacks in all sort of angelic light.*
Shadow: "Gah! I thought I could possess my own body again! Yes, it is me, evil Darkrai. I almost destroyed a desolate land once, but I am just too weak. Farewell!" *Shadow vanishes*

OoC2: Thank you for your support through the game! I will open it up to you Pokebeach to leave your comments! Who knows, they may apply to the sequel...

"Its finally over now I can go back to Rijhon and Finish the pokemon league there you guys were the best friends and its been really fun,but now I'm going back to my home town bye guys."
And with that Spirit got on his gryados and flew away.

"I think I'll stick around, Joey. After all, I have no family to go home too. This was my adventure. Thank you, for staying with me, even though I was born from the enemy."
She smiles and looks to Rudy.
"I know we didn't get along at first, but I want to be the first to say that I am so very proud of you. You stuck with it, even it the worst."
She turns to all that don't know of her past.
"I was created from DNA of genius scientists, athletes, and expert spies. I was created to be a super-agent for ROUGE. I left soon enough and helped Joey in his adventure. I know trust you all enough to give this information."
"Now, who's ready for the festival?"

OoC: Excellent RPG, Joey. Thank you for the fun, and I am excited for the sequal.

OoC: I missed it!? :(
IN: Just as Nate flew in, it was over. He was so happy that all of their lives could get back to normal. He walked up to Joey, and thanked him. From there, all he could do was return home.

OoC: If you have anything to critique on so that the sequel can be better, please tell! You do not have to be a player to post at this time!

OOC:Just in my thought it would be more fun if you didn't use all these powers so much that was the only thing that i didn't really like in this rpg other in that it was pretty good.

OoC: To be honest, Joeypals, this RPG was not as fun as it could have been because of the fact that you god-modded everything. Ever since I've started playing, you've been invincible. You've made an effort to win every battle, every contest, and the fact that you were like, "ROFL, HERE'S MAH GROUDON!" Made everything in the game after that pointless. You could have just called all the legendaries to do all of our work for us. The RPG was very flat because of this, and honestly, I felt no action unless they were posts I made. But then, you ruined those too by your godmodding. I told you in the RPG to LEAVE MY CHARACTER ALONE. Yet, you still managed to take me away from the battle with Proton, and then, even when I directly said that the shadow should stay with Rudy, you still, in the end, took it from him. I don't think I want to join the sequel now that my character has no drive.

Better yet, before you make it, learn how to RP fairly

I wasn't in the game, but I was a watcher. The way you played was slightly unfair, as Boddy says and goes into great detail with above.

OK, I get it. I overused a power and I apologize. I already said that the power will vanish. And Boddy, that shadow will be returning. Like I said, I have never RPed in my life and I thought this would be a great way to start. Trust me, there will be much more flavor to the sequel now that I know what I need to do. Sequel will be up later tonight.

From watching I agree with Boddy that you had a little too much power, other than that I think it looked fun, and I sent in an application for the sequel, I hope this one is more realistic than my last one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back