A Legend Phenomenon...

Alvin and the Patrats

Egads! An abomination appeared!
So, a while ago, I bought the Umbreon Theme Deck from Undaunted. I opened my extra pack, and pulled the bottom half of Deoxys and Rayquaza Legend. I thought no more of it. Then, tonight, I went to my friend's house. He had bought both the Umbreon and Espeon decks, and in the extra packs pulled Deoxys and Rayquaza Bottom half in Umbreon, and Groudon and Kyogre bottom in the Espeon. Is this just great luck, or are these packets rigged so that they have Legends in? Please comment!

Maybe, I have been hearing a lot of stories where people have been pulling the same stuff. Like just recently somewhere two people were talking and they both pulled Mew Prime in they Verdant Frost (Correct name?) deck. It is very weird.

I really don't know....
My friend who just starting playing Pokemon bought some Triumphant Theme deck and pulled a Gengar Prime--the card I've been after.
I was in awe

It seems very suspicious...

Everyone who buys a theme deck pulls a Legend/Prime...

I'm suprised that more people don't know about this. I'll watch some openings on YouTube.

I watched some HST ones on YouTube, and one person got a RH Rescue energy and another got a Holo Celebi. It might not be rigged

Edit: Yeah...its not

only good thing i got in my theme deck was a rh electrabuzz. it isn't rigged just cause some people got good cards.

I also got Umbreon Prime in a Theme deck as well, minimidget94. XD

dmaster out.

My Espeon Deck gave me an Espeon Prime.

But the rest of the theme deck packs gave nothing good. It's not rigged.

In my Nightfall deck, I pulled bottom RDL. I also watched a Junior open his pack from Daybreak and he got Espeon Prime.

I pulled a Houndoom Prime from my DayBreak deck a couple months ago. I agree that there is probably just a higher probability to get a Legend/Prime in a Theme Deck than a regular pack.

~A+G

It's nice how they have higher probabilites because this is a good way for beginner's to start building a collection or good deck.

I bought an Umbreon theme deck and the rare was a Togekiss. The pack was total garbage. (My packs for judging, by contrast, were incredible!)
I bet some areas are just luckier than others when it comes to the theme decks.

While it's not fixed to get a super rare in every pack, 2 out of 4 theme decks have contained a Prime.

Back