(6) Note About Site's Future, Pokemon's 15th B-Day, BW Deals, Promos, Redshark [3/1]

Congrats on getting excepted to USC i applied too as an undergrad. Acting major so hopefully i get excepted too. i agree with some of the people here you should pass the site on to a super mod just so the site can stay alive.

i sent a message to WPM about this idk if he will post it but in case he doesn't anyone that lives in NYC you can purchase your games on Saturday March 5th. The Nintendo World store is have an event there similar to the one they had for Pokemon Platinum. So if you haven't pre ordered and you can't wait until Sunday you have that to look forward to :). You can purchase the game, get the liberty ticket for Victini, and just have fun.

Next time Pokemon games come out, I'm waiting until like the last possible second to pre-order. I don't want to miss out on freebies. :3 There's also a Professor Store Judge card that came out, but that can wait until someone else can send it in. It's crazy that it's been 15 years since Pokemon came out...how fast (or slow) time flies.

And congratulations, Jon! Good luck at USC. :) Whatever you decide with this site's future, I hope that you truly make the right decision in your heart. Don't listen to other people who are selfish and don't care about what you want to do. This site is truly one of the best for Pokemon fandom and that's the only thing you should take at the end of this all.

dmaster out.

dmaster said:
And congratulations, Jon! Good luck at USC. :) Whatever you decide with this site's future, I hope that you truly make the right decision in your heart. Don't listen to other people who are selfish and don't care about what you want to do. This site is truly one of the best for Pokemon fandom and that's the only thing you should take at the end of this all.

This sums up exactly what I was going to say. =D Whatever you decide is fine with me!

Congratulations on getting into USC! Even if you do close the site, which I've been following for quite a while, even if I don't post here, it's for the best and we're all hoping for you to do well.

Good luck, whatever you decide!

Congratulations on getting accepted to USC, WPM! Although I can only speak for myself, I'm confident that the majority of us would rather have few updates than not have Pokebeach at all, but we would understand and support your decision either way. Wish you the best of luck in all your endeavors! Go out there and fulfill your dreams like the Pokemon Master you are! :)

Congrats and good luck at USC. I truly love this site and would hate to see it shutdown, but in the end it's what you want that matters. Don't forget that pokemon movie. (I'm serious If I have to watch any more of the current movies I'm gonna puke.

I could really see dmaster taking hold of it. I read more than I post and from what I've seen he can handle it. Or a joint effort between all the super mods.

This site is your child, WPM. It would be a shame to see it just shut down (even though for good personal reasons).

I have faith in your decision, but Pokegym isn't that great compared to Pokebeach. I know I'm not the only person not wanting to completely switch over.

Nice job on getting into USC, hopefully the site doesn't go down, we have good S-Mods. Also, I really like the PONT promo gotta say.

Many cograts to you WPM!!!!! Of course we Hope You will keep this site open but we ( or at least most of us will) understand completely if you have to close it. Just follow your heart! and after, nothing is forever right? :D

It's just awesome that you got into USC. Hopefully someday I'll see a trailer for a movie with your name on the poster. And yeah, you're the only person i'd like to make a Pokemon live-action movie :). I will miss this site if it closes down, but I understand that USC is a much bigger deal. Best priorities first, man. Good luck at USC, and best wishes! I also agree with the above posts, you should hand over the site to a super mod or something if you have to quit working on this.

Big congrats to you with the acceptance when the pokemon movie comes out i can say i followed that guy daily on his website.....TILL HE SHUT IT DOWN!!!! jj. If it comes to the point that you have to choose following a dream or posting info for us pokegeeks i would rather you go after that dream to. Would be sad to see the site go, but for a good reason is acceptable and hey we went two weeks without any updates so what would be a month or two and just know if you don't make somthing of yourself and the site has been shutdown i'll come looking for ya....:)

Congrats whole-heartedly, Jon! What an amazing honor to be accepted to such a prestigious film school. Good luck! I can't wait to see great things from you.

First off, congrats on the acceptance to USC! That's amazing. I'm currently in college myself, and it's tough, so I wish you the best of luck.
As for the future of the site, you said you'd decide around August when there's a lot of news to be had. Well, have you ever considered appointing some of your mods to serve as reporters or anything? I mean, I know that everyone on this site loves what you have provided for us, and I know that we would all be really sad if it was to be closed. So I'm sure there are plenty of us out here that would be willing to help you in any way that we can.
I mean, I'm sure you've already considered this option and more, but I thought it would be nice to hear it from us too.
Good luck in your future!

Wow congrats on making it to USC! It's gonna be tough finding a website that covers news of every bit of Pokemon info like the fast food promotions and what not. That movie must become a reality though so study hard!

Note About Site's Future

1. Congrats!
2. As a regular reader (even if not regular poster) count me in if you ever need help with the site. I'm starting college in August (DigiPen), but I can always find time for Pokemon :p

Pokemon's 15th B-Day

Too bad Nintendo didn't do anything special (other than the Japanese 3DS launch) for the anniversary :/

BW Deals

Pre-ordered Black at a local retailer, I'll be there first thing in the morning :p

Oh gosh,K-Mart has such a good deal O_O And I thought it was just an avergae,daily Mart... XD

And congrats on getting on the USC!Best Wishes (lol) and good luck for you! :p

Congrats at getting into film school WPM.

I'd imagine that if changes have to be made with the site, Shining Raikou and PMJ, if they choose to, would get administrative powers because, IIRC, they're the ones who would get the site if you died while in Japan.

Congrats again on getting into USC, Jon. I can't wait to see great things from you in the future.

I've enjoyed working on PB a lot, but I am content with whatever you decide for the future. The most important thing is that you do your best in grad school and that you are able to focus on accomplishing your dreams. I really hope you get to make that live action Pokémon movie. :)

Back