(6) Note About Site's Future, Pokemon's 15th B-Day, BW Deals, Promos, Redshark [3/1]

RE: (6) Stuff [3/1]

^ Lucky European

I really wish I had a TRU even remotely near me. :/ Especially the rad Wesley Chapel location.

But thanks for this list! Nintendo World will have it a day early, and Gamestop might be opening early, but bonuses are what matter most. :)

RE: (6) Stuff [3/1]

In the UK, Gamestation are offering a free Snivy, Oshawott and Tepig Stylus Pack, for preorder at £26.99
GAME are offering a promotional poster (nothing special) all for £26.99. (They list the RRP at £34.99)

WPM, I wonder if you've thought of a Legacy Webmaster, a new WPM as it were?

I'm sure there has to be someone as devoted as you that has the time among the board.

Seeing a bunch of Pokemon stories posted one after the other was rather unusual, at least how I saw it, but after reading the latest one (Note on the Future), it was actually a pretty nice break from all the current news, giving a rare look into the personal life of the person known as WPM. And I must say, after reading it, I was quite happy. (USC? NICE.)

Congratulations, Jon. I'll be rooting for you.

Maybe it would be good for you to look for other pokemon site's to refer your members to if this closes. I wish you the best for the ret of your life!

~P99

Or just get his files and such and transfer it to another pokemon forum which transfers all of it's threads, posts, members, ect. to the other forum.

Yeah. I think it's worth it for him to look for another new site that shows potential that he can transfer the members to.

I think WPM should maybe think about handing the forum over to someone who can run it. The forum shouldn't just die like that.

I agree, the site and forum shouldn't just die, rather be passed on to someone else (A Super mod maybe) to keep it running.

It would be a mighty shame for this site to shut down. But, many, many congrats to you, WPM. That's pretty cool to get into USC. I liked the writing, too.
pokemon99 said:
Maybe it would be good for you to look for other pokemon site's to refer your members to if this closes. I wish you the best for the ret of your life!

~P99
pokemon99's sig said:
Join PokeSunrise. It'll keep you updated incase this site goes down
Also gotta "LOL" at the seemingly endless Pokebeach rip-offs that think they're going to be the next Pokebeach. The site might not even close, haha.

Wishing you the best in your future endeavors, WPM. First time poster, I've been reading the site for a long time and have always loved reading news on here. I definitely would be sad to see the site close, but if it's necessary, I will understand, as I'm sure we all will.

I just wanted to know if the source on the Toys R Us "buy 1 ds game get one half off" deal for March 6 is sure it's going to be in effect? I called my two local Toys R Us and they are unaware of any such deal. Here's crossing my fingers though. Any further clarification would be appreciated. Thanks.

Back