(6) Note About Site's Future, Pokemon's 15th B-Day, BW Deals, Promos, Redshark [3/1]

Playerking95:
aha coz...at that time i`m just 13 years old, I don`t own a pc at home so I always sneak to my friend`s house to get online...I`m a Malaysian Chinese, I LOVE POKEMON!!!!! Sorry because of I seldom click into forum so I didn`t get an account until now, I must write something to let this site to know, this is the BEST POKEMON FANS PAGE I EVER SEEN!!! I LOVE YOU POKEBEACH !!!! ><

Congrats WPM, I haven't posted in a while but this is a special occasion :D anyways, I can't wait for the movie, show everyone what a proper live-action Pokemon movie should be like! I hope this site doesn't die, I spend 25% of my time reading Pokebeach haha, don't be influenced by other though, make your own decisions as others before me have said :)

Best Wishes WPM!We all will hold your back and accept every decision you make.You succeded all the difficulties you had with PokeBeach and made it the most important pokemon site (I think).Every new webmaster that has a pokemon site wants to be like you,even me....
Can't wait to see your pokemon movie. :p

I think best buy is the best one.

The 500 points = $10 so you are technically getting the game for $24.99 whereas Toys R us and Gamestop are selling it for $39.99

I haven't posted in forever, but I'd like to say congratulations! I wish you the best of luck in your future. It's completely understandable if you will no longer be able to run the site. Just remember you could always hand the responsibilities over to someone you trust, or go back to working on the site when you're less busy. =D
Can't wait to see your Pokemon movie! I know it'll be awesome.

Congrats so much man. If the site has to close down for your future, then by all means close it. THUMBS UP!

EDIT: You'd better make that Pokemon Live Action look good. >=D

EDIT2: And that Evangelion xD

Man alot of news the past few days. Anyway. I can't wait for the new movies. Do we have a movie release date? If we do could someone PM me or post here? I might have forgotten the date(s) Sometime in July? Am I wrong? WPM. I have an idea on how you can keep this site going while you are in film and movie school. Is there any possible way you can have PMJ or Kevi Gerett run this site and post updates and you pay the bill for it? If you do it this way you can keep this site going. Most sites nowadays have at least 3 administrators now. Each admin has their own duties and can post if you are unable to post the new updates. So far you are the only one running this site and if you have 2 other admins you can still keep this site going. This is something you should seriously consider. It will be for the benifit of everyone here and also be a bit easier on you as well. We all strive to keep this site going and you have been pretty close with PMJ Kevin Gerett and another super mod. Remember for April fools 2 years ago they were temp admins for the prank. You are the only one with only 1 administrator and that is you. You should seriously consider having PMJ and Kevin Gerett help run this site. Oh yeah is Porygon still around? He was also pretty good as well. It is something for you to think about and consider. That way the site will not get shut down and PMJ could update for you man. Hope this is a good idea and you take this into consideration. Thanks.:)

Congrats WPM! love the post you put up about the future, and if Pokebeach ends, I'll still think of it as one of the best (if not the best) Pokemon news source, Good Luck!

Well done WPM :)

I am a pretty new member still around these ways, but already this is my no.1 pokemon site for info on anything relating to pokemon. Be it TCG, Games, movies, or just poke news in general

As many have said, there is a HUGE community here and I can see all of them are behind you 100% and I am sure there is more then enough people here to keep the site going if you had to dedicate all your time to your studys!

All the best and I am sure you will do well at USC, your life and future come first before anything (even pokemon, and pokemon is pretty damn important - lol )

All the best, and I am sure pokebeach wont go anywhere anytime soon :)

WPM: As I posted in my last post I want you to be able to keep this site going and seriously think about getting 2 more admins to help you keep it going while you are at USC. I so want you to be able to keep this site going and the ONLY way to succeed is to have 2 other admins. I am recommending PMJ and Kevin Gerett as these 2 super mods have been around since the beginning that I know of. KG may not be a super mod right now but he has been one before. So if you can seriously think about this you can keep this ste going. Think about this for the next few months to see if that will work. It is the only solution I can come up with man and most sites now have 3 admins but the main one pays for the site. All you would probably have to do is PM PMJ the new updates and pay the bills. Then PMJ could post the updates on your behalf. If you think this is a good idea I would like to be in on this also as I am the one who thought this up XD.:)

EDIT: Also just want to let everyone know. Mainly the mods and Smods. That the link to go to the forums do not work in I.E. I have to manually put the link into the address bar to get to the forums. Hope that can be fixed. Works in Firefox though.:)

Congrats WPM!

It's very disapointing there were crappy pre-order deals this time around. Gamestop needs to be giving away some sort of freebie......Like the keychains, figures, anything...Pokemon Black and White are the first 5th generation Pokemon Games, There should have been really good pre-order bonuses this time around!

Sorry to reiterate, but PLEASE, can somebody tell me if the deals for TRU stack?

I pre-ordered both games a few days ago, and I'm wondering whether or not I can still participate in the BOGO deal with my pre-ordered games.

I need to know as soon as possible.

As I am sure someone else has stated, there is no preorder item for gamestop. Everyone that buys the game gets the discount on the books. its not a preorder bonus. Please change the information so that it is correct.

teeboy23 said:
Congrats WPM!

It's very disapointing there were crudpy pre-order deals this time around. Gamestop needs to be giving away some sort of freebie.....Like the keychains, figures, anything...Pokemon Black and White are the first 5th generation Pokemon Games, There should have been really good pre-order bonuses this time around!

With a slogan like "Power to the Players" you'd think they'd give away freebies. >_>

Congratulations on getting into school WPM. I'm on this forum merely a year and although there's a whole bunch of subforums here, it often confuzes me, I find it really nice. So whatever you decided is fine with me. But I'd just one one thing - you have Super Moderators, who registered back in 2006. So I really see no problem in handling them your job. If they want to, ofc. But on the other thing, is your choice. I just wanted to say that trust plays really an imporant role so...

:) Good luck in future whatever you decide!

I am so happy for you WPM! that's so exciting! As for the site, I love Pokebeach. I've been here for almost 5 years, and I have enjoyed it. I'm not much of a forum person and I don't trade or battle with people here too much anymore (I mostly do it with people on other sites that aren't even Pokemon sites lol.) But, I love this site because of the amazing card galleries and the informative news posts. Without Pokebeach, I would not have known about special things and events like the exclusive offers for black and white at toys r us or all of the really cool TCG merch and pokemon wi-fi events. I just love how personal you are in your posts. You don't sound like an automatic robotic typing machine. I appreciate all the work you put into the site over the last 8 years.

However, I know school is imporant. I'm a college student myself and I currently work for two websites in what little spare time I get. So, I understand how time is tight and that grad school is going to be so important. I really hope that you can maintain the site as much as possible but without it interferring with your studies. I would hate to see the site be gone but if it is something that has to be done, even for a little while, it has to be done and i would understand 100%.

I have a suggestion; do you think that some of the super mods here can lend you a hand in updating the website when you are too busy to? Just a thought if you want to avoid shutting the site down.

Anyway, good luck in grad school! and if you do decide to make a live-action Pokemon movie and an Evangalion movie, they better be epic >D

@Card Slinger J
Yeah , your right.
I just don't understand why Gamestop wouldn't want to give out a good Pre-Order bonus.
Europe and Australia are getting better Pre-Order bonuses than us. From what I've heard, Some stores in the UK are giving away backpacks with purchases of Black and White, and stores in Australia are giving away free BW carrying cases, BW styluses with their purchase of Black and White, depending on what store you go to.... For the Pre-Order bonuses, For once, I guess America got the short end of the stick this time.

This is a fantastic forum and a huge corner of the pokemon community. As someone still waiting to hear from my grad schools, I know how important future stuff is, and best of luck in your future.
Before you give up the site though, please consider either passing it on to someone else, or maybe choosing a junior webmaster to help you with the day to day things. I visit this site every day and its a great community, and while I'm not as involved with the site as some folks, I'd be willing to chip in to keep it running - I'm sure there are many, many others who feel the same.

Thank you for building this marvelous community for us poke-fans, and thanks for all the work you've put into it over the years.

Back