Wi-Fi Trades 6 IV Ditto Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I rather do one per person or it might overwhelm me. All you have to do is ask for a Ditto based on these levels:

Ditto - Adamant - Lv 95
Ditto - Modest - Lv 100
Ditto - Jolly - Lv 100
Ditto - Sassy - Lv 100
Ditto - Impish - Lv 31
Ditto - Bold - Lv 45
Ditto - Relaxed - Lv 100
But as it stands, I do not have a timid nature one to offer. Just the ones listed above.

Oh ok no worries thanks for the quick reply. I will take a Modest one instead then. I have deposited a lvl 35 ♀ Magikarp.
Thanks.

Mister Yakkov, can you please give me a 6 IVs ditto? I will post a level 42 Cobalion, its japanese and has no items. My OT is Diego J. The message will be "dank ditto". Level 91+
I dont care much about natures, but preferably jolly, adamant, bold or modest. Please let me now if its possible, thanks!

Hello! I would like to request adamant ditto from you if possible! :) I have posted a level 30 Kecleon with the messege "Yakkov". My nickname in the game is Taucius. Thank you! :)

Hi Yakkov,

I deposited a level 32, Male Tyrunt with the message "Yakkov". I requested a level 91-100 to avoid sniping (I noticed your other posts saying your ditto's are now 91-100 to avoid sniping).

Would love to get a Japenese (or any non-english) Adamant Ditto for breeding competitive shiny :)!

Many thanks in advance, really awesome for dedicating your personal time and effort to help out people.

Hi Yakkov,

I deposited a level 32, Male Tyrunt with the message "Yakkov". I requested a level 91-100 to avoid sniping (I noticed your other posts saying your ditto's are now 91-100 to avoid sniping).

Would love to get a Japenese (or any non-english) Adamant Ditto for breeding competitive shiny :)!

Many thanks in advance, really awesome for dedicating your personal time and effort to help out people.

Ditto Sent!

Hello! I would like to request adamant ditto from you if possible! :) I have posted a level 30 Kecleon with the messege "Yakkov". My nickname in the game is Taucius. Thank you! :)

Ditto Sent!

Mister Yakkov, can you please give me a 6 IVs ditto? I will post a level 42 Cobalion, its japanese and has no items. My OT is Diego J. The message will be "dank ditto". Level 91+
I dont care much about natures, but preferably jolly, adamant, bold or modest. Please let me now if its possible, thanks!

I am sorry for the late reply. I have been busy with work. But it seems the Cobalion was snipped. Can you put up another Pokemon?

Hello, good sir.
I would like one as well. IGN-Fox
Modest Ditto, if possible not native to my region (USA)
pokerus would cool but doesn't really matter if not.
Ill post level 40 Mantine
msg Yakkov
many thanks! =)

I am sorry for the late reply. I have been busy with work. But it seems the Mantine was snipped. Can you put up another Pokemon?

If they are still available, I would love to get a hold on one of those dittos. Any old nature would do.
I put up a Lv. 34 Mightyena, male, with message "Yakkov"
IGN: Alan

Thanks in advance!

My oh my...what have I stumbled on ! My good friend , I have posted in the GTS system a LvL.52 Braviary...Nickname "Brayor" if you have any 6IV Dittos left, preferably Jolly Nature..my gosh will you make my day! I have left the message "Yakkov" and set the 91-100 lvl for no sniping. I hope you could assist and have a great day, hero!

Last edited:
My oh my...what have I stumbled on ! My good friend , I have posted in the GTS system a LvL.52 Braviary...Nickname "Brayor" if you have any 6IV Dittos left, preferably Jolly Nature..my gosh will you make my day! I have left the message "Yakkov" and set the 91-100 lvl for no sniping. I hope you could assist and have a great day, hero!

Ditto Sent!

If they are still available, I would love to get a hold on one of those dittos. Any old nature would do.
I put up a Lv. 34 Mightyena, male, with message "Yakkov"
IGN: Alan

Thanks in advance!

It appears your Pokemon was snipped. Did you ask for a level 91+ Ditto? All of mine are at that level.

It appears your Pokemon was snipped. Did you ask for a level 91+ Ditto? All of mine are at that level.
Hmm, seems I missed a step, sorry. I've put up a lvl 40 female Kecleon, same message "Yakkov", made sure to request 91+ this time. Thanks again.

You're just giving these out? That's really nice of you! So this is over ORAS? If this is still going on...

Well, could I put up my Level 31 female Vulpix named Tails. My IGN is May, and the message is Yakkov. I put what I'm looking for as a level 91 or higher Ditto. Please get back to me! What you're doing here is awesome!

You're just giving these out? That's really nice of you! So this is over ORAS? If this is still going on...

Well, could I put up my Level 31 female Vulpix named Tails. My IGN is May, and the message is Yakkov. I put what I'm looking for as a level 91 or higher Ditto. Please get back to me! What you're doing here is awesome!

Ditto Sent!

Ditto Sent!
Wow, thank you so much! I also didn't know it was shiny, which is a nice plus! :)

Also, it's Jolly. That's perfect for what I'm breeding right now (Garchomp). Thanks for this, and I'll be sure to recommend this to some people around the forums. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back