Wi-Fi Trades 6 IV Ditto Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShiroNeko

Aspiring Trainer
I deposited a level 30, Female Chimecho with the message "Yakkov". I requested a level 91-100 to avoid sniping.

Would love to get a Japenese Adamant Ditto.

Many thanks in advance.

Kuro40

Aspiring Trainer
Hi. I deposited a level 31, Male Carnivine with the message "Yakkov" and requested it to be lvl 91-100 to avoid sniping. I would love it to get a Japenese or any other non german Modest Ditto. Many thanks in advance.

Yakkov

Shiny Hunter, Event Collector, and Breeder
I deposited a level 30, Female Chimecho with the message "Yakkov". I requested a level 91-100 to avoid sniping.

Would love to get a Japenese Adamant Ditto.

Many thanks in advance.

Ditto Sent!

Yakkov

Hi. I deposited a level 31, Male Carnivine with the message "Yakkov" and requested it to be lvl 91-100 to avoid sniping. I would love it to get a Japenese or any other non german Modest Ditto. Many thanks in advance.

I am currently out of Modest nature Ditto. So I hope Jolly is okay :3

MarkKevin

Aspiring Trainer
Hi, I deposited a level 38, Female Happiny with the message "Yakkov". I requested a level 91-100 to avoid sniping from AS.

Would love to get a Jolly Ditto.

Thanks so much.

IGN: Morhark

Yakkov

Hi, I deposited a level 38, Female Happiny with the message "Yakkov". I requested a level 91-100 to avoid sniping from AS.

Would love to get a Jolly Ditto.

Thanks so much.

IGN: Morhark

It seems your Pokemon was snipped. Please deposit another one =3

Phoenix_Dog

Aspiring Trainer
I deposited a Male lvl 46 Glameow (Charmian) and requested lvl 91 or higher, if u got any timid or Jolly dittos lying around I would Love To take'em!
Thanks in advance!

Yakkov

This thread is now closed. Thank you for taking part with the giveaway :3 I will continue this with Pokemon Sun and Moon once Pokemon Bank is updated!

Status
Not open for further replies.