Wi-Fi Trades 6 IV Ditto Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yakkov

Shiny Hunter, Event Collector, and Breeder
6 IV Ditto Giveaway!

GA4k19BdPkesERReZpDxghlnFE-cvJ39HBE8EZeLnDs0umKUlJFCS_JVTv17O1AVCJt6_gf0DU3D8JTmrUQwOHfL52Du8syZ-FcjrlyHgKM7cpPuxV7mrKP_HN3i56bu3q2BUWOi

I would like to distribute Dittos to people who would like to learn how to breed competitively. I have every nature for any of your breeding needs! Each of my Ditto have 6 IVs as well! If you'd want one let me know! I also have seven Japanese Dittos, they have the following nature's:
Adamant
Modest
Jolly
Sassy
Impish
Bold
Relaxed

Ditto Levels

Ditto - Adamant - Lv 57
Ditto - Modest - Lv 100
Ditto - Jolly - Lv 100
Ditto - Sassy - Lv 100
Ditto - Impish - Lv 31
Ditto - Bold - Lv 45
Ditto - Relaxed - Lv 100

Rules

I have been having issues finding some of the Pokemon people post on the GTS due to its low level. So starting today I would like everyone who wants a Ditto to submit a level 30+ Pokemon from now on.

As I tend to be at work or sleeping when I receive messages regarding the Ditto, we can just use the GTS. All you have to do is set up a Pokemon you want, in this case a Ditto, and offer something random with a message that has "Yakkov".

If you're new to competitive battling we have a guide that will help teach how to best use these Dittos, which can be found Here.

And, if you're unfamiliar with IVs, we have another http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/threads/the-pok%C3%A9beach-ev-iv-guide.131585/']guide

Last edited:
I'll take one! I'm just starting out on the road to competitive, so this is a fantastic leg up! As to which nature is most appropriate, it's pretty hard to discern what would be of highest value; seems like either Adamant or Modest would be useful; any advice on that front?

Well that depends on what your going to set your team on. Is it going to be aggressive with brute strength, or be an special attacker team? I can give you both if you wish @Frosstoise :3

6 IV Ditto Giveaway!

GA4k19BdPkesERReZpDxghlnFE-cvJ39HBE8EZeLnDs0umKUlJFCS_JVTv17O1AVCJt6_gf0DU3D8JTmrUQwOHfL52Du8syZ-FcjrlyHgKM7cpPuxV7mrKP_HN3i56bu3q2BUWOi

I would like to distribute Dittos to people who would like to learn how to breed competitively. I have every nature for any of your breeding needs! Each of my Ditto have 6 IVs as well! If you'd want one let me know! I also have seven Japanese Dittos, they have the following nature's:
Careful
Adamant
Modest
Jolly
Sassy
Impish
Bold

If you're new to competitive battling we have a guide that will help teach how to best use these Dittos, which can be found Here.

And, if you're unfamiliar with IVs, we have another http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/threads/the-pok%C3%A9beach-ev-iv-guide.131585/']guide

Hi I am interested in competitive breeding and would like to have one of your dittos please :)

FC : 0559 7450 6646

Last edited:
Can I have a modest ditto? I put a lv.8 taillow in the GTS with Yakkov in the message. I hope it's lv.100 because I requested one over 91 so it wouldn't get sniped. Thank you so much!

Can I have a modest ditto? I put a lv.8 taillow in the GTS with Yakkov in the message. I hope it's lv.100 because I requested one over 91 so it wouldn't get sniped. Thank you so much!

I think I have one at that level. I'll check the GTS soon :)

Hi, is this still going on, right?

I traveled across the net, searching far and wide... for a Ditto giveaway, to start my breeding now....

No, seriously I've been looking for a 6IV Ditto to breed competitively for like a month. I even tried to get one through the "Breeding Ditto" Reddit, just to find it closed yesterday evening.

I would really appreciate getting one from you. I hope i don't look like this kind of guy, who just registers to this board to get free stuff.

Deposited a

Lv. 17 Spinda (female) looking for a
Lv. 91+ Ditto
Msg: Yakkov

Just sent me whatever you have, adamant or modest would be nice, but I'm not picky.

You don't know how much this would mean to me.

Is this still available?.. been looking for dittos all day.. any nature will do I just to breed on a competitive level..

I deposited a

lvl 1 Ralts (male) Jap version
lvl 91+ Ditto
IGN: Aschen

Anything 6IV ditto will do or if you have jolly type that would be good also..

Thank you very much and I will await for your reply.. :)

Is this still available?.. been looking for dittos all day.. any nature will do I just to breed on a competitive level..

I deposited a

lvl 1 Ralts (male) Jap version
lvl 91+ Ditto
IGN: Aschen

Anything 6IV ditto will do or if you have jolly type that would be good also..

Thank you very much and I will await for your reply.. :)

Yeah of course. I will give you one as soon as I can :)

Me please! I'd love to have one.

Sooo ugh, I need Sassy or Relaxed dittos so that I can make a competitive Steelix, Ferrothorn, Amoonguss and Stunfisk Pokémon.
I also need Timid or Jolly dittos.
Less priorities are Adamant and Modest.

This will be my first time getting a 6iv dittos on someone as I only rely on safari dittos.
Thanks in advance! :))
Here's my FC: Peds 3926-9106-6887
Edit: btw I added your new 3ds FC :)

Last edited:
What level is the Adamant Japanese Ditto?

I am not sure to be honest. But its above level 50 for sure.

Me please! I'd love to have one.

Sooo ugh, I need Sassy or Relaxed dittos so that I can make a competitive Steelix, Ferrothorn, Amoonguss and Stunfisk Pokémon.
I also need Timid or Jolly dittos.
Less priorities are Adamant and Modest.

This will be my first time getting a 6iv dittos on someone as I only rely on safari dittos.
Thanks in advance! :))
Here's my FC: Peds 3926-9106-6887

As I tend to be at work or sleeping when I receive messages regarding the Ditto, we can just use the GTS. All you have to do is set up a Pokemon you want, in this case a Ditto, and offer something random with a message that has "Yakkov".

Hi, is this still going on, right?

I traveled across the net, searching far and wide... for a Ditto giveaway, to start my breeding now....

No, seriously I've been looking for a 6IV Ditto to breed competitively for like a month. I even tried to get one through the "Breeding Ditto" Reddit, just to find it closed yesterday evening.

I would really appreciate getting one from you. I hope i don't look like this kind of guy, who just registers to this board to get free stuff.

Deposited a

Lv. 17 Spinda (female) looking for a
Lv. 91+ Ditto

Just sent me whatever you have, adamant or modest would be nice, but I'm not picky.

You don't know how much this would mean to me.

Alright, I will go and deposit one for you soon :3

Alright! I'll deposit a level 1 Petilil Female
Ditto lv91+
Msg: Yakkov Relaxed:3
IGN: Peds

Thank you very muchhhhh! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back