Wi-Fi Trades 6 IV Ditto Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Yakkov, can you please send me one adamant ditto?

Just deposited a lv30 Butterfree with the message "Thanks Yakkov". The IGN is "Ada"

Thank you =)

I am sorry for getting to this so late. Can you put up a new Pokemon for your Ditto request?

I also have one that says level 100. I haven't updated the front page in awhile. My Adamant Ditto are level 95.

I deposited another lv30 Bibarel named "ditto" as soon as I saw the first got sniped. Asked for lv91+ this time. Please check when you have time!

Hi Yakkov, if it is possible, can I receive a Modest Ditto with a Destiny Knot? I have put up a level 67 Kecleon under the IGN Fudge.

Hey it's me again.

Sorry to disturb you again, but the Ditto you sent only has maxed special attack.
Could you please send another one to me again?
I deposited a Torkoal Level 44 this time, the message is Yakkov and my IGN is Shiina.

Thanks in advance!

Hey it's me again.

Sorry to disturb you again, but the Ditto you sent only has maxed special attack.
Could you please send another one to me again?
I deposited a Torkoal Level 44 this time, the message is Yakkov and my IGN is Shiina.

Thanks in advance!

I will check now :)

But I never really got to send you the Ditto in the first place. I think someone else traded for it on GTS. So if this new one gets snipped again, I can personally help with the mistake =3

I will check now :)

But I never really got to send you the Ditto in the first place. I think someone else traded for it on GTS. So if this new one gets snipped again, I can personally help with the mistake =3

Got the 6 IV one this time.

Thanks a lot! <3

Received! Thanks a lot ^___^

Maybe I'm asking too much, but can you please send the Modest one also? I already deposited another Bibarel =)

Hello, good sir.
I would like one as well. IGN-Fox
Modest Ditto, if possible not native to my region (USA)
pokerus would cool but doesn't really matter if not.
Ill post level 40 Mantine
msg Yakkov
many thanks! =)

Hello Yakkov,
Firstly I would like to mention that you are a very generous person to be helping those in need of a 6 IV Ditto.
I would like to ask if it would be possible to receive a timid 6 IV ditto (not from North America preferably). I haven't participated in this before, so is there a certain requirement to receive one from you on pokemon ORAS? Also do you only limit it to one ditto per person, or would I be able to receive another one of a different nature.
Please let me know when possible.
Thanks!

Hello Yakkov,
Firstly I would like to mention that you are a very generous person to be helping those in need of a 6 IV Ditto.
I would like to ask if it would be possible to receive a timid 6 IV ditto (not from North America preferably). I haven't participated in this before, so is there a certain requirement to receive one from you on pokemon ORAS? Also do you only limit it to one ditto per person, or would I be able to receive another one of a different nature.
Please let me know when possible.
Thanks!

I rather do one per person or it might overwhelm me. All you have to do is ask for a Ditto based on these levels:

Ditto - Adamant - Lv 95
Ditto - Modest - Lv 100
Ditto - Jolly - Lv 100
Ditto - Sassy - Lv 100
Ditto - Impish - Lv 31
Ditto - Bold - Lv 45
Ditto - Relaxed - Lv 100
But as it stands, I do not have a timid nature one to offer. Just the ones listed above.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back