(4) Shaymin Sky Forme Fully Revealed, Deoxys Download Event at Gamestop, Another Shaymin Sky Forme I

TCC Co-Founder

Bzzz...you just got magnetized
RE: (3) Deoxys Download Event at Gamestop, Another Shaymin Sky Forme Image, Intense F

How do/will you change Deoxy's form in D+P?

burnpsy

The Rising Star
RE: (3) Deoxys Download Event at Gamestop, Another Shaymin Sky Forme Image, Intense F

TCC Co-Founder said:
How do/will you change Deoxy's form in D+P?

umm... the meteorite in veilstone do that...

InuMimi

Psychic Pokemon Master
RE: (3) Deoxys Download Event at Gamestop, Another Shaymin Sky Forme Image, Intense Fight in the Destroyed Sky Card Tran

shaymin looks like a digimon for sure. but i think it's cute none-the-less. i was hoping for a 3/4th sugimori view. hopefully, we will get one. i think it's scarf thing is clever to have b/c of the way the movie title is.

yes, deoxys event! i need a deoxys for my pearl game. after deoxys, i'll only need to get celebi and jirachi and i have all the legendaries.

TCC Co-Founder

Bzzz...you just got magnetized

Is that common knowledge? Always wondered what the meteors were for.

burnpsy

The Rising Star

TCC Co-Founder said:
Is that common knowledge? Always wondered what the meteors were for.

yeah actually... I was suprised you didn't know...

Silver_Cyh

er... Hello?
RE: (3) Deoxys Download Event at Gamestop, Another Shaymin Sky Forme Image, Intense Fight in the Destroyed Sky Card Tran

TCG is sure becoming like Yugioh O.O ...
(Attack twice, Lost zone...)

Xanthophobiac2814

Green Lantern Sector 2814

Can't wait for Deoxys! I still need a Mew, Celebi (I have a legit one on Gold.. Stupid non-backward-compatibility), and currently unreleased DP legendaries. Regardless, very cool news!

Flamewheel

Your Friendly INTJ

Wow! I cannot wait for Deoxys! I already have one, but it looks like it is hacked...I am going to release it. I hope I won't still be on my Europe trip when Deoxys is being given away.

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
RE: (4) Shaymin Sky Forme Fully Revealed, Deoxys Download Event at Gamestop, Another Shaymin Sky Forme Image, Intense Fi

Why is no one replying about Shaymin?

+ Cascade Gonpory inc. +

soul of the eastern sky
RE: (4) Shaymin Sky Forme Fully Revealed, Deoxys Download Event at Gamestop, Another Shaymin Sky Forme Image, Intense Fi

well actually, it is DEFINITELY shaymin, the sticker in one of your previous posts has it's name in the top right hand corner clearly with シェイミ ~ :)

http://www.pokebeach.com/news/0608/shaymin-sky-forme-better.jpg

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
RE: (4) Shaymin Sky Forme Fully Revealed, Deoxys Download Event at Gamestop, Another

Water Pokémon Master said:
Why is no one replying about Shaymin?

Does the photo you had of Shaymen real now or is that one you had still fake? I am just wondering because now that the sky form is being revealed it could be a real photo after all. If Shayen turns out the way it looks I wonder what attacks it will have and what level it will be at when caught. I predict a level 40 or level 70 Shaymen when it premiers in Platinum.:) Will Deoxys be able to be downloaded for the GBA games or just the D/P games? I don't think I can make it but I thought I should ask in case someone else can do the download if they don't have a DS.:)

Destinii Haruya

aka HikariTajiri or pokémon4ever

Am I the only one who likes Shaymin's sky forme?!

7Lucario7Master7

No i dont liek mudkipz!
Advanced Member

So is it just at gamestop or at EB games too?

Mechanos7

Feraligatr

Well, I bet it's not sky form:

It's wings are too small for it to fly(look at salamence's wings, They make it like three foot taller), Think of a dog with wings the size of pencils, Could that fly? No.

The "wings" look like a scarf.

The leaves on it's head look like mistletoe.

it looks like a reindeer.

It's more white and winter-ish then it is grassy and flying-ish

And didnt blue skY say "ice form"? Plus in the things it's running not flying.

meowth14

Meowth, that's right!

Shaymin looks cool, but I think I liked the fake one better. :p

Xous

Disappear to a place beyond seeing...

Finally; the better quality images have started to come up. I like how Shaymin goes from cute little shrub to attack dog-esque. xD (I still love the new form though. :D)

I can now start making artwork of it... :)

masterryanx

N

I had a feeling Cherish Ball Deoxys would be given out around the time Darkrai was, as it was a pre-order for Dialga vs. Palkia vs. Darkrai tickets in Japan.

Shaymin's Sky Forme is looking nice. Much better than the faked the image, IMO. And no, Delibird isn't going anywhere! ;P

InuMimi

Psychic Pokemon Master

Am I the only one who likes Shaymin's sky forme?!

i love it! i wasn't so sure about the first few images but now that i see the ones on the badges i think it's so cute! it does look like a dog/reindeer combination but it's still cute. the red scarf thing...it might be just a design to make it look more wintery but b/c the red stripe thing in the title of the movie it's probably important. maybe the scarf can turn into wings.
shaymin will probably be grass/ice...maybe with levitate if the red things are wings.

well actually, it is DEFINITELY shaymin, the sticker in one of your previous posts has it's name in the top right hand corner clearly with シェイミ
it is a bit blurry but it does say シェイミ (sheimi). but that doesn't give it proof of being real. i know japanese and i could make up a pokemon and put its name in katakana and post it online but that doesn't mean it's real.
of course i know that this form of shaymin is real but you know what i'm saying.

Mechanos7

Feraligatr

"shaymin will probably be grass/ice...maybe with levitate if the red things are wings."

Yeah. Thats what I was thinking.

Regigigas with a sky form would own awesomely.