(4) Shaymin Sky Forme Fully Revealed, Deoxys Download Event at Gamestop, Another Shaymin Sky Forme I

RE: (4) Shaymin Sky Forme Fully Revealed, Deoxys Download Event at Gamestop, Another Shaymin Sky Forme Image, Intense Fi

Honestly, this forme of Shaymin is still kind of odd looking. Looks like a Chihuahua still, and that, in my opinion is not a good thing. Does kind of look like a failed Eeveeloution, but alot less like an Eeveeloution than the others do. Looks more like a... yeah, still kind of looks like a Digimon. Doesn't look as weird as the fake one did but I don't know, not a big fan of the new look. Actually, I wasn't really a fan of Shaymin to start with, always looked like a rat or a hedgehog to me. I think hedgehogs are cool, but a Pokemon that looks like one... we have Sonic, we dont need another hedgehog looking thing in the gaming world.

RE: (4) Shaymin Sky Forme Fully Revealed, Deoxys Download Event at Gamestop, Another Shaymin Sky Forme Image, Intense Fi

On the deoxys topic,

I will go just to get a second deoxys, So I could have one Denfence form and one atack form etc

I like this new sky forme. A dog-reindeer is better than a pony IMO. I wonder how we will get it to change formes?

DogMaster40 said:
I like this new sky forme. A dog-reindeer is better than a pony IMO. I wonder how we will get it to change formes?

If it's a reindeer why should we say Sky forme?

Really.

Really

well, santa's reindeer can fly. maybe they are making a flying reindeer shaymin so they can make more christmas episodes and they won't have to explain why santa has a crazy flying stantler or ponyta pulling his sleigh. he can just use a sky forme shaymin.

InuMimi said:

Really

well, santa's reindeer can fly. maybe they are making a flying reindeer shaymin so they can make more christmas episodes and they won't have to explain why santa has a crazy flying stantler or ponyta pulling his sleigh. he can just use a sky forme shaymin.

Dont they float? That means it could be ice/grass with
levitate.

And true.

But I still call it ice form.

RE: (1) Intense Fight in the Destroyed Sky Card Translations [6/7]

+ Cascade Gonpory inc. + said:
did anyone notice that in GIRATINA's tcg art!, DARKRAI is to the left of him?

I see it to, but I'll call it a coincidince till I see one face-to-rrrr...card.

I like this Shaymin more than the fake, but the fake was more "Shaymin". Too cutesy, yeh, but Shaymin's just one of those cutesy Pokemon. Also, this will turn out to be Ice Form probably, Regigigas having Sky Form and Shaymin having Ice Form always made sense to me, Shaymin having Sky Form and Regigigas having Ice Form never made any sense.

hmmm, that form of shaymin doesnt look like a pokemon =S i dunno why. i think it's fake :X

It cant be fake. Pokemon leaked it themselves, How the heck could it be fake?

I absolutely LOVE Raichu Lv X. I actually have an electric deck (easily one of my top decks) and it could REALLY do wonders with that card! It would fill in a small weakness that it has, and add sniping abilities to the deck. I so can't wait to get my hands on that Raichu Lv X! x2 Fighting weakness hurts, though, but I doubt that will hold many players back from using it.

man why cant nintendo stick with first gen. pokemon. they were the best! this shaymin totally looks like a digimon wich i hate anyways the cards are amazing i want to get them all

Sky Forme Shaymin is oh so cute! Maybe it represents fall and winter, just as its Land Forme represents spring and summer?

I'll be at my local Gamestop to pick up my Deoxys. I've got 2 weeks of vacation coming up, so Fridays shouldn't be a problem.

The new cards look very promising, and promise to shake up the game in a very big way. I don't think the new Poke+ Trainer cards are going to see much play, however - too much of a waste of space.

The other one that looked like a "My Little Pony" looked alot better and that should be the real sky form, and i agree this one looks more like a digimon (it would look brilliant in Digimon)...

I liked the fake Shaymin better. :[ Now it looks like a Stantler rip-off.

I can't wait to finally be able to SR for a legit Deoxys too.

The cards look neat, esp. the Lv.Xs.

dmaster out.

I like the fake sky form of Shaymin more.

Back