(4) Shaymin Sky Forme Fully Revealed, Deoxys Download Event at Gamestop, Another Shaymin Sky Forme I

RE: (1) Intense Fight in the Destroyed Sky Card Translations [6/7]

<3 raichu.
T3 160 damage. And mind that, you can split it and kill to pokemon. Claydol and starter. Hurts there set up, then you can use raichu MT for the recharge.

did anyone notice that in GIRATINA's tcg art!, DARKRAI is to the left of him?

Daroach said:
<3 raichu.
T3 160 damage. And mind that, you can split it and kill to pokemon. Claydol and starter. Hurts there set up, then you can use raichu MT for the recharge.

Agree & Dusknoir LV X goes well with the Dusknoir Promo, the one that put damage counters...

RE: (2) Another Shaymin Sky Forme Image, Intense Fight in the Destroyed Sky Card Translations [6/7]

... it looks ugly. More like a digimon or something. They're honestly trying too hard to make new Pokémon, what's wrong with keeping it only slightly original and simple? I mean, gen1 owned and it had things like rhyhorn and doduo. This, this is just too much... ears as wings? Come on.

RE: (2) Another Shaymin Sky Forme Image, Intense Fight in the Destroyed Sky Card Translations [6/7]

Shaymin has gone ganster :O
Looks like it's a digimon.

RE: (2) Another Shaymin Sky Forme Image, Intense Fight in the Destroyed Sky Card Tran

Heavenly Spoon :F said:
... it looks ugly. More like a digimon or something. They're honestly trying too hard to make new Pokémon, what's wrong with keeping it only slightly original and simple? I mean, gen1 owned and it had things like rhyhorn and doduo. This, this is just too much... ears as wings? Come on.

Yeah... I totally agree... they make it weirder and weirder... and in a bad kind of weird...

That thing doesn't look like Shaymin at all. It's white = only similarity.

Shaymin has turned into Dumbo. =[

Anyway, some of the cards look good but why make a Lost Zone ? Too much like Yu-Gi-Oh ! :[

Well I think it's pretty cool. When I first saw that fake pony pic of Shaymin, I was like WTF? But this one looks great I think. It also has some kind of red scarf. Looks like "The Spirit"

Computer Search and Gust of Wind are back!! And Raichu LV.X with Pachirisu and Claydol should really scare off anything in the format by then.

New Shaymin looks like those freakin' digimons. Geez. Stop making new Pokemon, Nintendo, and focus on the good old ones (gen1 and 2 pawn).

The cards own. Rai T3 has high sinergy with Claydol to get energies on hand, and with Pachirisu (everything sinergies with Pachirisu).
Dusknoir X adds a new twist to the game. I like the idea of making it become a stadium, and a stadium that puts damage counters.... Awesome. Loved using Desert Ruins/Cursed Stone with D Ttar, and this is far more powerful than that. Being returned to hand when its discarded is good, because if you have a full powered Noir in play, your opponent may be afraid of discarding the stadium.
I always liked Giratina (dragon/ghost is cool), but like most legendaries, i think its not as strong as it should be in the TCG. The Lost Zone is something i dislike - Pokemon was one of the few card games where "removed from play" didnt exist, and now it does -_-'. They will most likely make cards that retrieve cards from lost zone (Return From Another Dimension, anyone?), but i think this still kills part of the game. And it was a good part imo.
About the trainers, they simply Own. 1 card, draw, 2 cards, Search-4-2. One card, remove 1, 2 cards, remove 8 (so much better than life herb)! This will be so played everywhere, and since they are trainers, they are easier to search (Girafarig, Sableye) and easier to retrieve (if i am not wrong, there is an Unown that recovers trainers from discard, i think its W. Needs some setup, but hey - it would be fun on casual play). Its nice to see cards like those. They bring back part of the speed the metagame had before Drawing and Searching became almost exclusive to Supporters (not counting Pokémons).

+ Cascade Gonpory inc. + said:
did anyone notice that in GIRATINA's tcg art!, DARKRAI is to the left of him?

I can't really see due to the sparkles in the animation, but if that's confirmed, we get another Lugia/Ho-Oh/Skarmory-like set. Really nice :D

I have a question. the wording on raichu Lv.x states raichu can use voltage shoot twice.
But the body says ..."On the turn that this Pokemon Levels Up, if it uses Voltage Shoot, afterwards it can attack 1 additional time (and only once). This Poke-Body stops working if this Pokemon is affected by a Special Condition."
Makes me think it can use raichu attack too, i mean, the second time it attacks....what do you think?

Shaymin is still sort of hard to see in that image, but it's more clear than the one from the other day. Looks cool to me.

RE: (2) Another Shaymin Sky Forme Image, Intense Fight in the Destroyed Sky Card Tran

the shaymin form does look odd but i don't really care for it
the Raichu lv. X is awsome:D

Aww! It's so cute!! It's much better than PK's version IMO. Not a fan of the color scheme but cute non the less, I'm a sucker for ear wings. I hope this forme can be taken in Platinum. <3

Abomasnow + Leafeon + Neopets = Shaymin Sky Forme :p

RE: (3) Deoxys Download Event at Gamestop, Another Shaymin Sky Forme Image, Intense Fight in the Destroyed Sky Card Tran

Ok, wow, those Trainers could be really amazing. Considering we are losing alot of good trainers after rotation these could be really useful. Oh and by the way... I know my translations of the names were way off... heh. Oh well, thats why I'm still learning the language.

The Raichu, wow, thats all I can say. But there is one problem with it... Venomoth and Disturbance Scales. You attack it, it puts you to sleep, you get no second attack. Raichus Poke-Body gets wasted. The Dusknior LvX is just amazing. That thing is way too good, doing 10 to everything every turn? There is no way that Dusknior will not get played now once that gets released. I am not a big fan of the Giratina, I don't like the mechanic of putting things out of play, sounds too much like Magic or Yu-Gi-Oh. The Shaymin looks... interesting, and thats about it.

Shaymins Sky Forme, as someone else has mentioned, looks like a Digimon. And a failed one at that, I don't really like it. I'm kind of hoping that it ends up being fake... looks really weird.... :(

Now this is just getting weird, now we get a Deoxys download too? We are finally getting all of these event Pokemon and wow. Now we finally get to kind of know what its like to live in Japan and get all of these Pokemon. Cool thing is, a friend of mine is a manager at a Gamestop. :D

Side note thats kind of off topic... I have been trying to post this for like an hour because of all of the downtime... :(

RE: (3) Deoxys Download Event at Gamestop, Another Shaymin Sky Forme Image, Intense Fight in the Destroyed Sky Card Tran

X X X X X

Back