(4) Shaymin Sky Forme Fully Revealed, Deoxys Download Event at Gamestop, Another Shaymin Sky Forme I

RE: (3) Deoxys Download Event at Gamestop, Another Shaymin Sky Forme Image, Intense Fight in the Destroyed Sky Card Tran

digimonselector12c04093qf9.jpg

Anyhow, I really like these now trainer, maybe the reign of the almighty supporters might finally come to an end :O
Seriously, though, I've always like to use just the regular trainers, and these are just awesome, can't wait for the next original set (spare the lost zone...) in ages :D
... No, + weakness was not original, lvX were ok, but splitting trainers into 3 categories was just dumb and confusing.

RE: (3) Deoxys Download Event at Gamestop, Another Shaymin Sky Forme Image, Intense Fight in the Destroyed Sky Card Tran

I likes the fake pony better. ;(
KG said it reminded him of his pet horse. o_O

I can honestly say every card shown has defintily caught my attention. I already can't wait for more.

Finally more Level X's that will be worth the set up.
A REALLY good grass type.
A Potion replacement.
PokeDrawer + is just wonderful.

Is Deoxys only in the US, or Canada too?

RE: (3) Deoxys Download Event at Gamestop, Another Shaymin Sky Forme Image, Intense F

ghostface86 said:
Is Deoxys only in the US, or Canada too?

probably just the US...

Ya, the Pokémon Company hates all Countries that aren't the U.S. >_>

Shaymin looks like it has an evil grin...like it's about to go kick some serious butt and love every minute of it. (Shaymin - Hulk Forme FTW) ^_^;

RE: (3) Deoxys Download Event at Gamestop, Another Shaymin Sky Forme Image, Intense F

Silver said:
Ya, the Pokémon Company hates all Countries that aren't the U.S and Japan. >_>
my opinion

I'm glad that we're getting a Deoxys download. Who knows, maybe if it's successful, they'll have a Darkrai download there, too. Raichu and Dusknoir are just awesome. If I get either one I'll be happy. As many have said before, the Shamin's sky forme looks too much like a Digimon.

DogMaster40 said:
As many have said before, the Shamin's sky forme looks too much like a Digimon.

which one?

I just thinks it looks like Abomasnow was fused with a cat...

the Raichu card is pretty bad, If I understand correctly, it can only attack twice per game...

burnpsy said:
DogMaster40 said:

which one?

The new one. But it's still better than the pony looking one.

DogMaster40 said:
burnpsy said:
DogMaster40 said:

which one?

I meant which Digimon... or did you mean Digimon in general...

I liked the old one better...

The red "scarf" on the new Shaymin Forme looks like the red "dash" on the Movie 11 Title (viewable on the poster @ http://archives.bulbagarden.net/w/upload/b/b0/Movie11-poster.png).

I like the direction they've taken with it; pretty original. :D

what about heatran lv x?

burnpsy said:
DogMaster40 said:
burnpsy said:
DogMaster40 said:

which one?

I meant which Digimon... or did you mean Digimon in general...

I liked the old one better...

Digimon in general.

... I disagree... but I can see where they're coming from...

This Deoxys Event is going to be the first event I ever go to!!

who knows? maybe it can fly with the red scarf, not it's ears, or the scarf turns to a pair of wings (like metaknight in brawl) that would be cool. It does look like a digimon though.

NESFAN001 said:
Silver said:
Ya, the Pokémon Company hates all Countries that aren't the U.S and Japan. >_>
my opinion

I'm talkin' C ountries that speak English mainly.

Dusknoir Lv.X = Broken

seriously, if you don't play a counter stadium you lose, especially when that promo dusknoir can snipe with damage on it self
*runs to deck garage*

Back