(4) Poo Incident, 3DS Sales, Forces of Nature Collection, New Wi-Fi Event [3/10]

That was disgustingly hilarious, that poo story made my day! xD

Now I wish everyone will stop saying the 3DS sales are poor.

The sales numbers are comparing the first year of the 3DS with the first year of the DS, not lifetime DS sales like the news post here seems to suggest. (That's how I read it anyway).

That story just made my day. (Morning, night? I am so confused... =l)

That box looks pretty cool, but I probably won't be getting it for a while with all of the VG stuff going on.

I love my new Zekrom though, hopefully everyone else does too. If you TRANSFER Reshiram to Black though, and you tuck in BOTH Pokemon, can you get both C-Gears? (See, I'm confused. :p)

Also, I'm still wondering when we're getting Shiny Golurk and Shiny Hydreigon. :(

Yeah that is terrible.. that dude should be ashamed,, he disgraced all trainers. and this guy is suppost to be a champion?

Mudkip4321 said:
If you TRANSFER Reshiram to Black though, and you tuck in BOTH Pokemon, can you get both C-Gears? (See, I'm confused. :p)

Actually, no transfer is needed. All you need is to have both games connected to the same account. Unlock one skin on one game, and it unlocks on the other one. It's pretty surprising, considering there hasn't been any connectivity between two games on one account before.

I like the box, although I wish the packs were different. It doesn't make much sense with the random COL pack. I will still probably get it though despite that.

On the topic of 3DS I laugh at everyone who said it was a peice of junk, because the DS was one of the best consols to date.
Also on the subject of POO, I think it is a disgrace, yet I am suprised that Play!Pokemon stripped him of his title.

The forces of nature collection has stuff going for it, like Tornadus, Thundurus and Landurus, but a CL pack!? I think they are trying to get rid of them because the are sooo bad.

The new Wi-Fi Event is cool but didn't everyone get the two games instead of waiting? Or am I blind?

I knew there would be a Landorus FA :D Totally buying the box to complete FA genie collection.

About the poo thing, I have been following the topic all the week and it is kind of a double-sided decision.
Apparently, they "only" put a poo wraped in toilet paper in front of their door. Really childish and dumb, I know.

That was on Saturday, on Sunday, this guy won the tournament. And you know what? This was the second year this guy won the UK championship, because here in Europe all torunaments are open for all European people. After this Dave Schwimmer tweeted why Spanish people were allowed on UK tournaments, and not just UK people. So, it smelled that he didnt like Spanish guy winning at all.

Later, the news appeared on UK, and they overstated the incident saying it was a "Poo fight" -.- and after all, Dave had the perfect reason to ban him and make a UK player win the tournament after all.

In fact I am really angry with the Spanish player, because it makes all of us Spanish players look immature. He should have been penalized in some way for his acts, but I think this poo thing was used like an excuse to put the player out, more than like a punishment to the player.

To sum up, I'm really angry with both the player, Dave and Uk news that overstated everything.

OK, what does vandalizing a hotel and pokemon have to do with each other, nothing wow people are stupid. (them: where gonna take the champion title away from you, because you vandalized a hotel and brought great shame to a children's card game.

Blui129 said:
On the topic of 3DS I laugh at everyone who said it was a peice of junk, because the DS was one of the best consols to date.
Also on the subject of POO, I think it is a disgrace, yet I am suprised that Play!Pokemon stripped him of his title.

The forces of nature collection has stuff going for it, like Tornadus, Thundurus and Landurus, but a CL pack!? I think they are trying to get rid of them because the are sooo bad.

The new Wi-Fi Event is cool but didn't everyone get the two games instead of waiting? Or am I blind?

I'm not surprised at all with the action of TPCi. I support their decision in this case. I wouldn't be surprised if [member]NoPoke[/member] aka Ian commented on the situation.

The Landorus seems cool, but I don't like that one of the packs will be older. Call Of Legends is such a bad set.

As immature as Ruben's pranked might have seemed. It doesn't warrent any stripping of titles in my eyes. Its just an excuse to give the championship to UK player instead, due to the dislike of foreign nationals being able to compete.

dark vaporeon said:
because you vandalized a hotel and brought great shame to a children's card game.

This is the VGC they're talking about.

I'm guessing they had also been drinking or... something? Seems like such an absurd thing to do. I mean sure we don't know the full story but it's hard to think of an innocent scenario regarding turds being left in a hallway lol

dark vaporeon said:
OK, what does vandalizing a hotel and pokemon have to do with each other, nothing wow people are stupid. (them: where gonna take the champion title away from you, because you vandalized a hotel and brought great shame to a children's card game.

Think about that time pictures of Michael Phelps smoking from a bong surfaced after the 2008 Olympics. While that was on a much larger scale, it's the same thing that happened now. Large groups like Pokemon or the Olympics don't want their best players to condone to such behavior; it sets a bad example for everyone else.

Also, losing a title is the least of his worries right now.

Oh wow, it totally just censored that lol.

PROMO FULL ART!!!! I....will.....BUY!!! >^> but, they shoulda done that with the mewtwo card too IMO ! :p Hmm..... this will make a very lovely easter gift!! <-----*pokes boyfriend*

Wait.. I just read about that poo thing....FAIL. *shame, shame, shame.* Dude that sooo immature!! Why would someone do that!? XD hahahahahha but so mored darned funny than anything :p

What was going on in the guy's head at the time is beyond me.

Cool, I actually didn't know the 3DS had profited the corporations so much. It seems Nintendo made the right hoice when they dropped the 3DS price.

I'm so glad that the 3ds did so well.
On the other hand, that guy did not.

Back