(4) BW Collection Cards, More Sugimori Artwork, Starter English Names on Monday, Cities Items [11/19

JaySamuel

Ladies And Gents: I'm Back!!
RE: (3) More Sugimori Artwork, Starter English Names on Monday, Cities Items [11/19]

YES! :) The B/W's starter english names are being announced Monday!!! :D

I am going to the citys, so I already know what I'm getting. :) (I acually was just building my deck.) ~JS

Shiramu Kuromu

ΩR/αS Pokémon Contest Master
RE: (3) More Sugimori Artwork, Starter English Names on Monday, Cities Items [11/19]

FINALLY some art for Sazandora and Kyurem. I wonder why they didn't get Dream World art.....
Does anyone know when the Guides will be released in full though? I WANT MY DJINN'S ARTWORK.

cataha

:-)

Ooh, this will be my first cities. I really like the mat the best. I hope I win cities! And I'd like to get that hat, too. I'm not crazy about Poliwag being a Promo. They should have done a better line, that's all I can say.

FireGrey

Nintendo 3DS Player

Tsutaja, Smugleaf!
Pokabu, Bacon :p
Mijimaru, Wotter

Lol no idea about pokabu...
I have a little feeling they'll keep their japanese names.

Shiramu Kuromu

Wait if Victini is #000 in the Isshu dex why does it appear on the page AFTER Kyurem? Kyurem is technically supposed to be the last thing listed since the other 3 event legends aren't revealed yet....

Xous

Disappear to a place beyond seeing...

To Shiramu Kuromu: The Raijin trio's (I think that's who you're referring to by "djinn") artwork has been leaked, too, though it's not a good photo:

[See front page.]

But you might have seen that already. xD

graberjr

Fully Against Non-Canon Pokemon Names.

I feel like Caitlyn's hair wants to eat me...

Shiramu Kuromu

@Xous: Yep, that's them, didn't see that until you posted it now actually, since that scan wasn't on the main page. ANd here I thought they'd use the same pose like in the sprites Well they kind of do in the art just at different angles, but I want to wait for some higher quality scans first....).
Edit: But I'm still wanting to know this, is the black part of their face under their moustaches a beard or are they going like "gasp!"?
Edit: Say do we have anything on the musketeer trio yet?

XieRH

Aspiring Trainer

The Elite 4 is awesome (yeah even the anemic-looking caitlin). Easily my favourite Gen V official art

The white colour of Shikimi's glasses is do not want though

shiny umbreon

Aspiring Trainer
To the city pics.,

Right next to the one pic. with pokemon pencils, Is that a..... POKE'BALL BLOWUP BALL?? If so, I need that to up my collection of pokemon stuff!!!
5th Gen. names for English relese, IDK.
Kyrume (The Ice Dragon.) Looks so BEAST. Or cool in that pose.

Glace

Top 8, Worlds 2013
Advanced Member
130 is too much for a basic pokemon. The only Basic I know that has more is Regi X.

Blob55

Aspiring Trainer
Grass: Skeaf (skink + leaf)
Fire: Piggle
Water: Sutter (Samurai + otter)

Anyone else think that the 8th Gym Leaders look a bit... wow? Iris' legs look like they shouldn't go that way when you jump.
Caitlin looks like she is wearing her hair as an umbrella.

StellaTheSneasel

Hot & Cool Chic
YES. FREAKING YES VIRIZION IS GIRLY <3 I am happy.And Cobalon looks mighty and Terakion looks like a savaging bulldog.

I want me some Kojondo sugimori art :) yay!

Also Starter names

SMUGLEAF
Piglit or Pignite or Snorkoal (my idea is bad)
Wotter or Splotter

Metalizard

Aspiring Trainer
A lot of HP for Reshiram and Zekrom... Anyway, why are they removing the resistances from most pokémon (i.e. Leopardas, as a Dark-type, has no Psychic resistance in the card)?

SinnohTrainer17

ravioli ravioli give me the formuoli
Wow, the Gym Leaders, Elite Four, and Aduku look amazing! Even better than I had expected o_O
I'm so happy that the Sugimori Artwork is leaking from the game guides.

Shining Dragon

Aspiring Trainer
Kyurem looks frekin awsome, I think kyurem is definatly the 3rd mascot of pokemon black and white! Look at its chest its kind of like zekroms (hint mabye).

http://pokebeach.com/news/1110/guide-kyurem.jpg
There's no need to post the whole image again. People can view it on the front page. ~Xous

I think kyurem might be my favorite pokemon! Can't wait to see its english name! So excited!

Wow, I didn't think they will be revealing the starters names in America yet, hopefully we get some english trailers soon of bw. Anyway Im so excited for all this news!