Wi-Fi Trades 3DS Friend Code and Pokémon X / Y Friend Safari Registry

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: 3DS Friend Code Registry & X/Y Pre-Registry

If anyone has added me and I haven't added you back, can you please PM me.

Hey! I'm back after a while xD...i just added everyone on the list, so please add me back :)...the online play in X and Y will be AWESOME!

TJKliever
FC: 0318-6738-4741
Games: XY

I registered Phoenix29 up to Steffenka on the list. I am going to use these as a trial when Pokémon X and Y start. If those 10 people would like to add me that would be great.
[private]Not added to the list; no point in adding people if they don't want to add more people from the list. He can use PM or PC to contact those he added to request getting added too. *Drohn[/private]

Hello TJKliever. Since you are not adding more people right now I will not put you on the list. If you want to add a limited amount of/specific players you can contact the people on the list; if you also want others to be able to add you we will put your name on the list. You can best contact members you want to add by Private or Profile messages since not everyone goes through every post in this thread.

You're free to make a new post when you want to add more players! :)

And I also just added you back!

Hey guys I'm new here Im gonna get Pokemon y shortly after launch I have a 3ds for a long time but no friends... please add me XY LOZLBW SSB....

Glad to be a part of pokebeach

FC- 2466-2317-8786
3ds name- Nomi

Hey guys can anyone plz add me my 3ds fc is 2466-2317-8786 3ds name is Nomi
If you guys do add me pm me your FC and 3ds name any of you adding me will be highly appreciate d

Hello PokemonY123. Your name is already added to the list. Posting once is enough unless you want to update your current entry.

Hi! Can someone please add me? I'm new on here.My 3ds fc is 1203-9801-0525 3ds name is Mizu XY I will be getting X shortly. Glad to be a part of poke beach.
If any of u add me pm me your fc and 3ds name. I would be greatly appreciated.

Alright, so my 3DS friend list is now full. I would like for the friend code listed in the original post to be taken down. Luckily enough, I happen to have a second 3DS (used for recording), so I can essentially expand my friend list. I request for people who have already added me to not add me again (obviously). My new friend code is in the signature. I will add anyone I haven't already added, so expect me to be on your friend list if you decide to add me.

I replaced the previous Friend Code with the new one, scarftail!

Since it turns out I'm going to be sticking around after all, I think I'll post my FC back on the Registry.

3DS -Aaron - 0559-7821-6385 ~ XY

PM me or post a comment on my profile if you add me! I occasionally check the roster. It's the best way to make sure I add you back.

RideTheHydreigon2
2964-8639-3061
XY
I've added everyone on the list so it'd great if everyone could add me back

Hello everyone! None of my friends play da pokemon or even own a 3DS so I am very excited to hopefully get to play with someone this time around!
3DS-Billy-1762-2779-5154~XY~ACNL

[private]Don't forget to move the private tag when adding people, Frezgle! *Drohn[/private]
[private]I don't think I forgot? D:
~Frezgle
[/private]
[private]I just moved it up earlier today when I added the person below. :p *Drohn [/private]

Forum Username: Ace-Primo
Friend Code: 3093-7938-1059
3DS Games You (Will) Play: SSB, XY

Please name the games you will play to get added on the list, Mike Sartori. :)

Yay finally got my 3DS XL ~

Forum name: Baktwerel
Friend code: 4270-1408-1357
Games: XY

my friend code is 3110-4335-1843 hope to have some fun battles in xy
please pm if you want to add me, ill set it up. Thanks all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back