(3) Live-Action Pokemon Movie?, BW Shipping, Isshu's Fighting-Type Legendary Trio Revealed; More Lea

RE: (3) Live-Action Pokemon Movie?, BW Shipping, Isshu's Fighting-Type Legendary Trio Revealed; More Leaked Pokemon Info

Haha, that trailer was so horribly fake. x3

RE: (3) Live-Action Pokemon Movie?, BW Shipping, Isshu's Fighting-Type Legendary Trio Revealed; More Leaked Pokemon Info

i think the legend trio's are fake
cuz they do not even look close to a fighting type
along with the starter evo's those haven't even been confirmed yet
maybe they have but i haven't seen anything
AN AS FAR OF THE MOVIE goes
awwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
no matter if it's fake or real it looks awesome
if there's guns in the movie they need Arnold Schwarzenegger lmao XD
galem use ya explotion, GET DOWN
electrode use ya explotion, GET DOWN AGAIN
XD

Cmon. That movie trailer only had Gen I pokemon. You'd think they would try harder to convince you with a few Isshu or Sinnoh pokemon. Plus, not to seem racist, Ash's actor is completely wrong.

the trailer looks and if its real then im happy! kinda odd that it only shows gen 1 pokemon though :/

I hate the word "Fake"
and in a way, I hate spoilers. because Pokemon is being spoiled... Scars of Mirrodin is being spoiled... all at the same time.
I like the legendary trio. I don't like how people are complaining that they shouldn't be fighting types if they're on all fours...
A German Shepherd is on all fours, and It would beat anyone reading this in a fight if it wanted to.

I really hope the movie is fake though... I like how the Charizard looks... but it's... off... Terrible Idea.
I think that Voltorbing people's cars... I'm not even going to touch that one.

So unlikely, but it's be kind of cool if it was real. It's almost definitely fake. For instance, why does it only show gen I pokemon?

If that movie is real i can definitely say WPM can do 1000x a better job then that and guns?

So we might have the full info in another day or two? :D

Hey WPM, why don't you add my version of the Frog Pokemon's final evo to that list to give people a good idea of how it will look? http://weyard.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d2yf3fk It probably looks as much like the real Pokemon as Hiro's fan-arts do. I'm sure you've already saw it and know the story, but; Through a chain of email's Melkor gave me enough information to make it. I showed him different sketches of it until he said it was accurate, then posed it and finished it up. He even featured it on his twitter one of those days. http://twitter.com/pokexperto/status/24147232803 The pose is different, but it should still be a fairly good interpretation of how it's going to look.

Cmon. That movie trailer only had Gen I pokemon. You'd think they would try harder to convince you with a few Isshu or Sinnoh pokemon. Plus, not to seem racist, Ash's actor is completely wrong.

wtf? You really expected to see 5th gen Pokes?! Seriously, new Pokes would only make you think it's fake, not the other way round.

If that trailer is real (which I really doubt), the producers of the movie clearly have no association with Nintendo or Gamefreak and likely they only care for the old school 1st gen Pokes.

These new Pokemon are interesting but very strange to say the least. Can't wait to see the official artwork and learn what some of them are based on (what the heck is that steel/grass thing supposed to be?)
The legendary beasts are meh. None of them seem like fighting types, and based on those sprites, I'm not too fond of the designs. The grass one looks like Arceus and Shaymin's love child, and the blue one's legs are off and it doesn't seem like a Steel type either. I guess we'll have to wait and see. Hopefully they're better than the first impressions.
All I know is that I am in love with that Ghost/Fire candle! One of my favorite 5th gen Pokemon so far.

On another note...LOL @ the live-action movie. The Pokemon looked horrible, and there were guns? Definitely seems more like somebody's humorous personal project to me, but if by some slim chance it's actually a real proposal for a movie, I just have to say this - hell no. Scrap that garbage.
Pokemon wasn't really made for live-action anyway. I can't see how the Pokemon would be rendered. If they stick true to the actual designs, the movie can't be taken seriously. If they make the Pokemon realistic, many of them will look too scary and the innocence will be lost. Not to mention that having things merely "faint" when struck by fire and lighting only works in video games.

As already said, this film is made for older Pokémon fans, which are mostly drawn to the 1st Generation.
So it's just logic to only feature those.
The story might be that Pokémon suddendly leaked into our world and spread havoc, with mewtwo beeing the "big boss".

back @5th Gen fight:

I really see many people beeing happy about the new Pokémon, but on the other hand realize those people aren't old enough to have ever played Blue and Red at the time where there only were 151 Pokémon...(or 150, since Mews existence was first leaked really late!).
So it's clear why the older ones don't like the new Pokémon, because we can compare (I'm such a "old fart" ;P) the new ones much better with the old ones.
Okay, not each of the new Pokémon is bad (I like munna and Musharna), but still some are really not that convincing (for example Minezumi is just junk and that emo girl thing...).

That trailer is jank and fake. So fake. What the heck? They have guns in there! A Pokemon episode called Legend Of Dratini got cancelled once because it showed a character in posession of one and tried to fire to another person. This trailer by the way showed not only the possesion of guns but pointing one on thier own head, suicide i presume. Anyway, it basically looks terrible, from the 'Ash' to the guns to the CG Pokemon.

Okay, on to the main event. After witnessing the Fighting type Dogs, im very disappointed by how it turned out. It was a far cry from Raikou, Entei and Suicune. I think it could use a little more detail. Compared to Reshiram and Zekrom whose designs are awesome, these Fighting Dogs are like random scribbles made by a DeviantART artist. Sorry for the hate, but i was expecting alot more. The only one that i like was the fat one. I cant say too much because i might grow on them somehow when Ken Sugumori's artwork are released. The green dog could be mistaken as Arceus holding a Grass Plate. The blue one is okay but it doesn't ring Legendary to me. The fat Absol dog, looks like a Chinese Lion statue and is cool. Sorry once again, for the hate, and to some of you who actually agree deep down in your heart that the three Legendary Fighting Dogs is a tad disappointing, don't be afraid to be hated. Kind of a let down for such a cool Generation. I hope the Bug/Steel Legendary * The Borg, isn't as disappointing as these. Sorry, once again for the hate and the long article. Alot of things to get off my chest.

I gotta say that movie trailer was.. hard to believe that it is Pokemon due to all the guns, kind of intense, and if it is real, hope it doesn't turn out like Dragon Ball Z. oh well, time will tell~ I'd probably go see it anyways.

The fighting trio.. the blue and green one catch me more of deers then dogs with their legs, and feet looking like hooves. *shurgs* Well I can't really see em, but I think I like the gray one best.

Poke jungle says that the video has been confirmed fake, not sure where he saw that at. It's a college student's project, nothing more.

Of all the things about Pokemon people hope are fake, this is the only thing I'll let you criticise without stepping in the way. The idea of a Pokemon Live Action movie is TERRIBLE. Look at the age old Super Mario Bros film for a reference to see what I mean! If this were Zelda and or Metroid that were getting a movie though, I wouldn't complain about it.

I don't want to see a real Pokemon movie.That would really ruin the whole franchise and everything.
Anyway,I hope that someone will get B and W soon so we can learn everything about the legendaries,the region and generally everything...I CAN'T WAIT...

If this movie was true, NINTENDO japanese headquarter would have announced about this. Anyway this is very different from their principal of POKEMON, I think this is personal movie.

I don't believe that trailer... looks REALLY off... :b

I'd be surprised if this was true. The visuals are ameature at best, and the concept doesn't seem to be defined at all. Yeah, we see every kind of Pokemon, and Ash, and stuff. Also, 00:22 looks suspiciously similar to a Smash Bros. Brawl scene, and so does Charizard in 0:30. Either way, for a fake job... Here's something to show up when people type "Pokemon live-action movie" on Google. :p

Event though the trailer is said to be fake..I would still love to see the whole of it

Back