(3) Live-Action Pokemon Movie?, BW Shipping, Isshu's Fighting-Type Legendary Trio Revealed; More Lea

RE: (3) Live-Action Pokemon Movie?, BW Shipping, Isshu's Fighting-Type Legendary Trio Revealed; More Leaked Pokemon Info

Is this image real?
from 2ch

It shows a new supposed pokemon...

http://img.f.hatena.ne.jp/images/fotolife/e/eiko3456/20100912/20100912142709.png

RE: (3) Live-Action Pokemon Movie?, BW Shipping, Isshu's Fighting-Type Legendary Trio Revealed; More Leaked Pokemon Info

I soooooo hope that this supposed trailer isn't real... I have no problem with dark movies, but GUNS in POKEMON!?!?! Thats really not okay. Plus, the quality of the pokemon stinks. You would be suprised at how life-like they can make animations look. And at 0:18, was that supposed to me a Mewtwo? And what was that Meowth-looking thing?

why at 28 seconds it shows ash holdng a gun to his head? is pokemon supposed to be child friendly?? but honestly the movie seems cool because of the dark side to it.

That screen shot is not real. That Pokabu Final Evo has less health than Chaobuu.

You know, in the comics, Gold sexually harrassed a woman. Also, I don't know about you, but if a kid can get clawed in the face by a salamence and no one caught a beef about it yet, I doubt "having a dark side" would do anything wrong.

Plus, why do people think it's going to be dark because of the gun? I seriously believe this fanbase's mindset is completely warped. Powerpuff Girl's had various fire arms, and that series is incredibly light hearted (for the most part).

the gun to the head scene(if you look in the background) mewtwo is forcing him to do it? it looks like pokemon are reallly evil in the movie. voltord blowing a guy up? weirrdddddd
and plus its totally fake!
why would they have like a 35 year guy (arabian) play as ash
and i would highhhhhhhly doubt that theyd put guns in it(yeah yeah they did it in the anime but they also banned that episode in america)
so my vote is fake

Well it wouldn't be the first kid show to get kinda dark on the big screen like transformers and that girl holding a gun to her head, if u look to the top right mewtwo is controlling her

the trailer is fake. i don't doubt that ther will be a movie in fact i know there will be it just wont happen anytime soon

ass for the trio i like them

the gun to the head scene(if you look in the background) mewtwo is forcing him to do it? it looks like pokemon are reallly evil in the movie.

Well...thats Mewtwo.. doesn't he hate humans?

voltord blowing a guy up?
Ok...you might have a point there.

and i would highhhhhhhly doubt that theyd put guns in it(yeah yeah they did it in the anime but they also banned that episode in america)
There were two other episodes that were not banned. When Ash tried to catch a Chansey, Jenny pop ups with a rifle (I think, it's very vague in my memory). Plus, there was an episode where the police were training their Growliths to combat burglars. That burglar had a gun as well. Both episodes aired with no real problem.

Those guys don't look like fighting types but fighting could mean more than just punching and kicking - maybe fighting has to do with the spirit or attitude of the pokemon

Although I would have liked humanoids or at least 2-legged guys rather than wolf/cheetah/lion type things

The green one reminds me of Link and Arceus fused together. The blue one, when I first saw it, reminded me of a poorly drawn Dialga with a beard. And the gray one....o.o. But, if they're real, they'd probably look a whole lot better in their official artwork. Don't all Pokemon?

from the sight of whoever posted it.
We attempted to contact the user, but the email provided was obviously fake. Our emails just bounce back and Google searches turned up nothing.

From what we can see, this trailer is pretty well done. I'm sure hard core Poke-nuts will get their panties in a knot over a live adaption. But, I never liked the cartoon. I might go check this out. Let us know what you think.

We have no idea who is behind it, if it's studio funded or just a pitch like the recent Mortal Kombat reboot. There's not really much else we can say, simply because we don't know yet. We'll keep you posted if we are contacted again.

So with that being said, here's a world exclusive look at a mysterious Pokemon live action movie trailer.
strait for website of whoever uploaded. there was a link on the vid.

Guns in a pokemon movie i don't think so, what if little kids who like pokemon parent's find out that a pokemon movie has guns in it. That won't go down well, parents will never let their kids play pokemon again this movie has to be fake. Ya what would the pokemon company say about this movie, wouldn't these people who created the movie half to get it approved from them.

i like the grass and steel ones

I just wanted to say that the Green and yellow pokémon that you guys put as not revealed by Melkor is the 556.
The Cactus with yellow eyes.
And the octopus is the 592. The pre-evo of the big jellyfish. Melkor posted a fanart of a bigger jellyfish with a white mustache, just like the one from that Musical.

About the trio, I thought they were so common. I like them, but in a normal pokémon way, not in a legenday way.
My favorite is the rock/fighting one.

Oy....I give up.

yay new pokes! but... pls. can someone check this? churine and the cloud pokemon kinda look the same pls. check that..thats all..

i so knew that kibago would evolve to ononokusu:)

It looked like Harry Potter during a lot of the scene, like the last one it looked like something from a Harry Potter movie, and I guess Giovanni who was in the red suit (if thats him) reminded me of Voldermot.
Your dream can still live on.

THE grass fighting looks like a type of shaymin's evolution

@ the latest news (the live-action Pokemon movie): I only have this one intelligent thing to say...
LOLWUT?

Well,...at least they tried to be convincing, acting like a REAL movie trailer (might just be fan-made who knows)

But hey a fan-made movie would be interesting albeit tons of facepalms.

Back