(3) Live-Action Pokemon Movie?, BW Shipping, Isshu's Fighting-Type Legendary Trio Revealed; More Lea

RE: (3) Live-Action Pokemon Movie?, BW Shipping, Isshu's Fighting-Type Legendary Trio Revealed; More Leaked Pokemon Info

oh gosh i mean monmen and the cotton pokemon look the same

RE: (3) Live-Action Pokemon Movie?, BW Shipping, Isshu's Fighting-Type Legendary Trio Revealed; More Leaked Pokemon Info

I hope we do get a live action movie for Pokemon but I dont really think this is the one... but who knows.

As for the trio Pokemon, I think they're weird, but then again I thought the 3 beasts were weird too back in the day.

yeah crawling fighting types LOL

what's so bad about guns in pokemon!? If i recal, the first few pokemon games and movies were a bit more mature than they are now. The manga is a bit graphic for pokemon. (I like it anyway) Sure, PUSA may get some bad input from overprotective parents. Mabe it's supposed to be for the older fans, like an opology for a boring, ( i hate to say it) virtually crappy anime. Well, diamond and pearl anyway . I still think this could be fake. Because, this one guy on Youtube ( i think his name was SonGoku or something ) combined different movies to make a somewhat credible live action pokemon trailer. Little kids saw Transformers diddn't they? I still think it may be fake though. As for the B/W Shipping, YESSS!!!

remember?check google a pokemon episode was banned because team rocket carried guns..

There are Season 1 eps that aren't banned with guns, Squirtle Squad for example.

I'm freaking sick and tired of all the cool Pokemon being legendaries. >.> There are too many legendaries.

I like the Steel/Fighting legendary the best out of the three. The Grass/Fighting-type, I'd need to see a full frontal picture first. Looks pretty good so far though. The Rock/Fighting-type is cool looking.

As for the live-action Pokemon movie trailer, something to me just smells fake. It would be great to get fans and others back in the theaters for a Pokemon movie, but I'm definitely not on the "it's real" side yet. Very interesting though!

I'm going to say the live-action trailer is real if it actually turns out to be real, so I can look cool. :p

Also 20th? Stupid PlayAsia >_>

I'm not happy with the trio, fighting never has 4 legs! ;P
And please, the green one and the blue one resembles the forest god from princess mononoke.
The green one at first let me think: WTF? A bug/grass Pokémon?

The movie trailer looks a bit wierd, but we'll see, it's only the "original" 151 and also only the Green,Blue,Red and Yellow cast.
Won't be sad when it is real, won't be sad if it's a fake.
Has some points why I doubt it to be real:

The look of the main trainer (sry, but only a trainer is wearing trainer?)
The actors (there not well know, Pokémon, as a media phenomena would hire some "better" ones.)
The Pokémons look (sry, it's maybe the real size, but still there not fitting into the whole thing. To bad made with CG.)
The "hard" story (Pokémon would target people between 5-16.)
The source and the story how they got the news (wouldn't you try to sell this information?)

A live action Pokemon movie would be cool but they'd have to get the graphics of the Pokemon right.

That trailer looks like they used the graphics from Pokemon Battle Stadium or whatever it's called mixed with the live action Winnie the Pooh.

If they are going to target a more mature audience there should be guns and that Misty gun scene or whatever it was, not to mention the exploding Voltorb, simply because, if it is a live action movie we are assuming these exist in real life, which obviously means they won't be all like the childish anime where everyone is good and lame. You would expect people to plant Voltorbs and Electrodes to kill others.

Also Speed Racer was a fantastic movie, to whoever that dissed it, too bad you couldn't enjoy it. I really have to question, like others have, the maturity or mentality of the current Pokemon fanbase or the users on this site. Is everyone a pre-teen? Why can't Pokemon be darker and grittier? There's a reason why the anime has become so childish and immature and if they were to make a movie and wanted to make money they obviously will not be showing that kind of nonsense. Furthermore, the focus would be on the 151 and maybe Johto because that would be the Pokemon people grew up with and know. Having an Arceus or whatever would be more of a WTF despite how much the children may orgasm over it, but again, it should not be for children. I expect Mewtwo, being evil, to do such things and for Team Rocket to control their Psychic Pokemon in the same way.

Lastly, from reading the last few threads about new Pokemon, there are a bunch of annoying posters here who keep reminding/bashing people who dislike the new Pokemon. I will say that I no longer play and only am checking out these to see the new designs and gameplay since I stopped in Gen 3, however, the need for these children to have everyone else like all the reveals is really quite stupid and has to be pointed out bluntly.

No one is going to like all of them so stop telling people off for not liking it because, and this is my opinion, those three legendaries look awful. Not only being rip-offs of the Gen 2 dogs and random parts from Arceus,Shaymin,Donphan,Manectric and god knows what other Pokemon, they have also no indication at all they are Fighting types. Not to say a Pokemon must look like their type but this is ridiculous. Why isn't Baffuron Fighting then?

Also, I personally, and others too I'm sure, despise people who mistake disliking bad design for trolling and hating. An ice cream Pokemon is person. A face tadpole is person. Maybe you are new to Pokemon but those 'oldies' like Voltorb and Poliwag are way better. You want an example of what the designs should be in relation to those you see that Candle or Churine. Simple yet powerful. How can GF not being running out of ideas when they create ice cream & garbage bag Pokes? The signs have been there with a few bad Pokemon in Gen 2/3 but Gen 4 started a lot more crap with Rhyperior and Bronzor. Now we get crap like Gear and a three line Ice Cream. Please. There are, I must say, a lot better designs here than Gen 4 (Gigaisu, Koromori, Chiramii etc), but still, your annoying "omgz shut up they look so cool you just are haterz!" for every single one deserves being called out upon. Stop being childish, grow up and accept that not everyone has to or will love all your precious pocket monsters.

Never thought I'd see a quadrupedal Fighting type, let alone three of them. I'm not sure if this was answered already since I didn't want to read through all 16 pages, but what are these guys based off of? I really like the Rock/Fighting guy. He reminds me of Bronx from the cartoon Gargoyles. The Grass/Fighting one looks like Shaymin. I actually thought it was a new Shaymin forme before I read the text. And the Steel/Fighting one doesn't look like it would be Steel. It looks like it could be Water or even Electric with those lightning-bolt-like ears.

*wants baby Denchura*

Grass/Fighting, seems the most interesting out of the types that have been released.

Looks really fake and horrible. The Arbok looks like it has fur?! I doubt this is real.

I really like the bulldog looking one. The fact that it's a legendary makes it even more awesome.

Pokemon, when I was a child growing up with Red and Blue, was kid friendly but it had mature themes. Team Rocket actually murdered Pokemon. The manga is certainly not as kid friendly either. Over the years the maturity has diluted a bit, but guns in a children's movie, especially when there is still a giant fan base of older people, isn't really a big deal. I mean, hell, what aren't kids exposed to nowadays in the media. I'm sure they can handle a few guns. And like I said, when I saw Avatar for the first time, those little blue monkeys in the forest (not the avatars lol) and even the giant dinosaur beasts reminded me of what a pokemon would look like. They could be very realistic looking, given the proper money and time. And I'm sure if the movie stinks, kids will still love it. I mean most of the pokemon movies stink. Actually, almost all of them stink. And the anime has been stinking lately too. But that's besides the point. I just hope to God that this is fake, which im almost 95 % sure it is, and that I don't have to watch yet another one of my beloved franchises go down the tube.

Interesting film. I like the Gyrados rearing up and blasting that person. Looks fake, though.

Wow. A lot of news and I have yet to look at all the videos. Have not had very much time to do that LOL. Anyway. Pokemon might be going live like in real human form? Wasn't something leaked about the live action awhile back or was that a runor only? I wonder how the Pokemon will fit in and how it would work?. The only thing I can think of is costumes and props for the Pokemon. That would work and I wonder how Team Rocket Magma Aqua and Galatic will fit in.LOL.:)

This is just my opinion, but they shouldn't make live-action movies of anime. The Last Airbender was a major letdown, and if this turns out to be real, I have a feeling it won't be any better. From watching the trailer, it appears that they are turning Pokemon into a horror film. At least, that was the feel of it. And the gun. They banned the Dragonair episode because a gun was held TO Ash's head, which was what set it apart from the other episodes with guns in them. And now the live action's gonna have use of guns? Honestly, I really hope this is someone's idea of a joke.

The legendary trio doesn't really appeal to me, but they appear more empty in terms of detail compared to Suicune's trio with all of those manes, cape-like fur and stuff.

And HOLY _____ a live-action Pokemon movie? Seriously, don't scare me. It's not impossible for them to do that, but judging from the trailer the renders of the Pokemon are kind of disappointing. They're like those in Stadium 1/2. Don't look real at all lol.

Back