(3) Live-Action Pokemon Movie?, BW Shipping, Isshu's Fighting-Type Legendary Trio Revealed; More Lea

RE: (1) Isshu's Fighting-Type Legendary Trio Revealed; More Leaked Pokemon Info [9/14]

Meh, they look like poor Entei/Raikou/Suicune reskins. And a little Donphan too.

RE: (1) Isshu's Fighting-Type Legendary Trio Revealed; More Leaked Pokemon Info [9/14]

I like the green one. All look a little like Arceus though.

2 of them look like Arceus and 1 looks like a donphan :/ What are they even supposed to be? Dogs?

Why....WHY do they roam!?

It is really hard to tell if the blue one is steel, I mean what feature does it have to make it so?
But it does look like a llama to me, so it is awesome

I don't like roamers. And I thunk they're legendary... Monsters. Or beasts, but that's the Suicune trio

The white one looks like a digimon .. more specifically this one:

Caturamon_t.gif

On inspection, I love them. Awesome! Must.get.them.all.now!!!

I hope they're real. Chances of them not being real are about as low as my name being Toby Sanderson.

You know the saber tooth from Ice Age?

a25if4.png

They sure don't look like Fighting types...that's really all I have to say here.

The Rock/Fighting looks like a psuedo-Donphan. And the Grass/Fighting one looks weird. The Steel/Fighting and the Rock/Fighting ones are the best.

*Arcues looking thingy does Close Combat*

Its not very effective as it doesnt have arms LOOOOOL

I think that the colours are a little weird, yes?

the whole trio is a little weird.
-looks nothing like a fighting type
-looks like dogs
-the "steel" one looks like a water type
- two of them looks the same but with dif. colors and the third one looks like a bull with horns on steroids

There are two legendary trios this generation .. these 3 are the other trio, not the fighting one

@ isshu
yeah theres a fighting trio and a flying trio and this arnt flying so they gotta be the fighting trio lol but theyll only be good if they have good move pools

The green one looks like celebi and arceus had "relations". I really like the blue and grey ones though, but do look weird(just like the rest of this generation)

I'm soooo excited for Yorterrie and it's evolutions.
Also, I'm very excited Choroneko's evolution. Sounds like a revved up Persian.

Wow O_O This list is really coming together. I regret hating it before, because as of now, It's one of my favorite Pokemon rosters.

I hope that trio isn't fake, I'm really liking it, save the fact that I immediately thought "ARCEUS" when I saw the grass/fighting one.

Back