(3) 13th Trailer Soon?, Spring 2010 Tins, TPCi Twitter Account [Fake] [12/8]

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: (2) Spring 2010 Tins, TPCi Twitter Account [12/8]

Water Pokémon Master said:
LOL. I didn't even notice. That's like six weeks in a row now!

I like when they space things out. Japanese promos can be nothing for months and suddenly you have to find 40 of them.

RE: (3) 13th Trailer Soon?, Spring 2010 Tins, TPCi Twitter Account [12/8]

I <3 the tins, but I suppose I'll only be picking up Feraligatr and Typhlosion ones though..>! :p

And the new movie revolving around Holland and Belgium?! Huray for people who live there (like me, Holland lol), and maybe I'll even get a cameo (as if)! :p

Can't wait for new info about the movie (for multiple reasons of course), so I can't wait for Friday! Or wait, make that Sunday, since Friday and Saturday I'll be at a City Championship...! :p

A new game based on the Pokémon TCG has not crossed our minds, but that's certainly an interesting thought!

Does anyone seriously buy that? I just think that they didn't make another one because the first one wasn't so popular. That's why Pokemon Trading Card Game 2 for the Gameboy Color was a Japan release only. But it seems that after 10 years Pokemon has reached its peak once more, with a great deal of thanks to the Pokemon TCG. So I'm glad they have the idea in their heads now.

IF thay do that TCG game, it is possible that it will be from Base Set to the newest or just from DP > Platinum > HGSS and so on?

I am really loving those tins. When they come out, I think I might just buy 4 of the Feraligatr prime tins and make a deck with them.

I just called Lawrence Neves at the NY office and he says that it's fake, but the people in the Seattle office might have created it. I called a few people I know over there but it must be lunch time or something. Hopefully we'll know by the end of the day. It looked real since a bunch of gaming websites posted about it.

Update (9:30 AM, Wednesday): Both Lawrence Leves, Pokemon's editorial director, and Dave Schwimmer, one of POP's managers, have confirmed the account is fake. TPCi is trying to get the account removed now.

LOL, the Twitter account being fake was actually my first thought when seeing the news story headline ^^;

Aww, man! I joined Twitter for nothing! D: I thought the account looked pretty convincing though.

Are you serious? Of course there's going to be a 5th generation. And a 6th. And a 7th. And probably a 15th.

Are you serious? Of course there's going to be a 5th generation. And a 6th. And a 7th. And probably a 15th.
Unless Ken Sugimori is sitting in his lounge chair, swimming in his money, of course there will be future generations. They aren't going to spend years on more pointless sinnoh magikrap. I have to say, the movies are getting better, but I think they have delayed the 5th gen. long enough. IMO, this enlongated period of time before the new Gen. is released means one of two things:

The 5th generation has a massive pokedex, in depth plot, large map, and is simply a big concept. This is what we all want

Or, the new generation is having trouble comming together. Lack of new Ideas, a weak story, and few new concepts.

Let's hope for # 1.

Lizzard said:
IF thay do that TCG game, it is possible that it will be from Base Set to the newest or just from DP > Platinum > HGSS and so on?

I'm guessing they would just be DP and beyond. But it would be cool if the older sets could be unlocked later. with the revised effects and such so you don't have to constantly look it up on the internet.
EDIT: And add in Rumble TCG for the lulz.

As the whole fake account thing... Knew it.
Like they would announce a new TCG game so loosely.
However, when you think about it... The real McCoys read the posts too, right? So... they might consider it after all?

xheronecx said:
o well is fake, maybe in the future they going 2 have gen 5,

May I direct you to a few posts above ya'?

SotS said:
May I direct you to a few posts above ya'?

thanks
i wonder what gen 5 is going 2 have. I think they maybe running out of names

Juliacoolo said:
Unless Ken Sugimori is sitting in his lounge chair, swimming in his money, of course there will be future generations. They aren't going to spend years on more pointless sinnoh magikrap. I have to say, the movies are getting better, but I think they have delayed the 5th gen. long enough. IMO, this enlongated period of time before the new Gen. is released means one of two things:

The 5th generation has a massive pokedex, in depth plot, large map, and is simply a big concept. This is what we all want

Or, the new generation is having trouble comming together. Lack of new Ideas, a weak story, and few new concepts.

Let's hope for # 1.

The 5th gen is not delayed. Movie 12 just came out and next is HG/SS. However I don't think the 5 gen will have that many old Pokemon though. I think they will have more new than old Pokemon but most will be evolutions though and I bet it will be a vast region and bigger than Sinnoh's but I don't think any of the game will be linked to the D/P generation at all though. I think everything will be completely new except that you can only get Pokemon from D/P/PL and HG/SS to get all the Pokemon into the newgames which are not even thought of yet but are being worked on right now. We will not hear about them for awhile yet but I know they have already started work on the 5th gen and probably started in 2008 sometime too. I predict the 5th gen will be better than ever before but will not have that many old Pokemon but more evolutions and pre-evolutions though and new starters and legends too.:)

The 13th trailer of the movie, Tins will be released soon, as well as on Twitter. I believe, we are all excited to see its next episode, and are expecting that we can also have it on Twitter. It would be nicer to see the movie on the Twitter itself.

Please do not post in threads htat have not been replied to for at least two weeks.

Thanks

~Zyflair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back