(3) 13th Trailer Soon?, Spring 2010 Tins, TPCi Twitter Account [Fake] [12/8]

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: (2) Spring 2010 Tins, TPCi Twitter Account [12/8]

The tins look amazing. <3
Now they won't cost an arm and a leg. :D

I wonder if they're going to leak more spoilers on Twitter unintentionally or not. I'd like to see them do something like that, because the only way we usually get information is from previews or whatever. I'll be following them for sure.

The tin art looks pretty cool. I'll probably pick them up just for collection purposes, because I really like them. Except Feraligatr. xP

Yeah Prime Gatr and Prime Typhlosion are in it yeah!!! Makes Charizard easier to play, and Gatr based decks real good. Great artwork as well.

Definitely getting myself a Typholsion and Meganium. The artwork is pretty nice.

YES! They finally put a good Lv.X in a tin! But there goes my Charizard states idea =/ oh well. At least I can get a rain dance deck without having to brake the bank so I can still go to nats.

Mew Jadester said:
lol promo tuesday, lol.

LOL. I didn't even notice. That's like six weeks in a row now!

RE: (3) 13th Trailer Soon?, Spring 2010 Tins, TPCi Twitter Account [12/8]

Haha^. The tins look great though.

I heard about the Twitter news in Gale's thread, but that's pretty cool that they're releasing information via it. I can't wait to see a real trailer for the next movie. Teasers fail.

dmaster out.

Love the artwork on the tins! And it seems that their names will be in holo gold....

It's good that Gatr is going to be tinned. Let's hope tins don't overgo a price makeover. HGSS is looking pretty good now. I can't wait for these to come out.

Lol, ya right. Of course it never crossed their mind to make a TCG game.

Wow 13th movie trailer soon coming great! I can't wait what it is going to be about!

The new tins look amazing!
Is it just me or does feraligatr's art there look weird?

pokebeach.com said:
The Pokemon movie blog has revealed that on Friday, the Japanese TV program Oha Suta will reveal "something" about the next Pokemon movie. Kouichi Yamadera, who is known for providing his voice to at least one character in every Pokemon movie, will present the information on the show.

Perhaps a 5th gen Pokemon?

Meh, I can always hope.

Awesome news! :D

Can't wait for a new trailer, or at least some new movie information. Let's hope Filb.de will record it this time too, since no other fansite is able to do so -_-;

howelllawson said:
Perhaps a 5th gen Pokemon?

Meh, I can always hope.
That's actually possible. I mean, implying there is a fifth generation, it's likely that in the next few movies we might see something new. As in the Ranger movie.

Wait... do you guys mean that a 5th gen is going to be revealed on friday, or are you referring to the post on the TPCi blog? I'm confused

I wonder what Pokemon will be in the next movie? And will it be a 5 gen Pokemon? I sure hope so because then the 5th gen is going to happen for sure.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back