News 20th Anniversary Set in September + Surfing Pikachu and M Slowbro-EX!

Exotic Ebola

Aspiring Trainer
Yep... hope no one in Dallas, TX knows about this.. I wanna be the first and 50th person waiting in line at my specific high traffic location. :)

fawfulmark2

Aspiring Trainer
I already went to a prerelease last Sunday and pulled a full art Mewtwo EX and Secret Rare Egg, so I'd say I'm good for now

George McBain

Aspiring Trainer
This seems cool and I may consider going to a TRU to check this out. I would love the figure, but the card looks cool and I will probably give the album thingie to my nephew.

SkyeVictini

Seriously, calm down.
Finally, another TRU Pokemon event! I was wondering if we were going to get more when I heard about the other giveaways in Canada.

Also another note, I read in the TRU holiday toy catalog that there's going to be another event on November 20th. Don't know what they're giving away at that one yet.

Dino.Collector

@Primal.Army General- Gold Star & Gen 3 Collector
What time does the event start and finish? I don't want to miss out because I go too early or too late. I can't find a calendar on the TRU website to find out either.

theBeeeN

Aspiring Trainer
I think will finally be the first time this awkward older dude shows up to one of these events. No shame.

Galaxy holo looks sooo good on charmander, I'm even more excited to see what the holo version of Electabuzz looks like!

professor layton

Aspiring Trainer
Do you guys think the charmander will ever be worth anything? I might get it if it'll be of value in the future. Otherwise it's not worth dealing with Toys R Us...overpriced on everything. 5-6 dollar packs, ridiculously inflated prices on boxes...I'll either go to gamestop or wait for Target/black friday.

rayquazatopaz34

How to Pokemon?
go for plushies, leave. Get brother to get another plushie, leave. Mum goes in and gets plushie, out. Sister goes in and asks for plush. Mission complete

Crimzonlogic

I'm Batwoman.
Are the lower pictures what the collector's album looks like on the inside? With paper pages and punch-slits to wedge the cards into? What a horrible way to store cards. I wonder if that booklet isn't even acid-free, which will discolor paper after a while. :(

But that charmander is very pretty. I wonder if I show up early and decline the figure, will they let me take two cards instead? :)