News 20th Anniversary Set in September + Surfing Pikachu and M Slowbro-EX!

Discussion in 'Pokémon Trading Card Game' started by Athena, May 17, 2016.

1. PokeDan23 Pokemon Fan Since 1999
    PokeDan23

From toysrus.ca:

Pokemon Giveaway

FREE Pokemon XY12 Collector's Album Vol. 1 and Charmander Foil Card Giveaway!

The first 100 customers receive a FREE 2" Pikachu or Meowth figure!

Available in-store only. While quantities last. Max. 200 giveaways per store.

2. punchayobuns94 Aspiring Trainer
    punchayobuns94

The charmander is the classic galaxy holofoil so it looks a lot nicer in person, the album is disappointing as it's made of paper and wouldn't be good for serious collectors to put cards in, I work there and we got that stuff in the other day

3. VeedraForce Misty's Husbando
    VeedraForce

Too far for me to warrant going :/ Cool that they do this though for people fortunate to go

4. Crimzonlogic I'm Batwoman.
    Crimzonlogic

No purchase required, right? I really want this char but I don't have money to buy cards right now...

5. Exotic Ebola Aspiring Trainer
    Exotic Ebola

Yep... hope no one in Dallas, TX knows about this.. I wanna be the first and 50th person waiting in line at my specific high traffic location. :)

6. punchayobuns94 Aspiring Trainer
    punchayobuns94

No purchase needed show up and locate the event area and they'll give you the stuff

7. fawfulmark2 Aspiring Trainer
    fawfulmark2

I already went to a prerelease last Sunday and pulled a full art Mewtwo EX and Secret Rare Egg, so I'd say I'm good for now

8. George McBain Aspiring Trainer
    George McBain

This seems cool and I may consider going to a TRU to check this out. I would love the figure, but the card looks cool and I will probably give the album thingie to my nephew.

9. mordacazir Lord of Souls
    mordacazir

Nooooooo, I wish I lived in America :(

10. SkyeVictini Seriously, calm down.
    SkyeVictini

Finally, another TRU Pokemon event! I was wondering if we were going to get more when I heard about the other giveaways in Canada.

Also another note, I read in the TRU holiday toy catalog that there's going to be another event on November 20th. Don't know what they're giving away at that one yet.

11. Dino.Collector @Primal.Army General- Gold Star & Gen 3 Collector
    Dino.Collector

What time does the event start and finish? I don't want to miss out because I go too early or too late. I can't find a calendar on the TRU website to find out either.

12. SkyeVictini Seriously, calm down.
    SkyeVictini

I read in the catalog that it runs from 2-4 pm.

13. fullmetal187 Aspiring Trainer
    fullmetal187

14. Crimzonlogic I'm Batwoman.
    Crimzonlogic

Thank goodness, I can sleep in that day like I usually do and still go. :)

15. Dragon Master Tenzin Master of Dragon's
    Dragon Master Tenzin

Does this free cards also take place in Babies r Us? lol
    cuz the only closest thing is that and its 2 hrs away lol

16. Water Pokémon Master I like Pokemon more than you. :D
    Water Pokémon Master

Webmaster News Head Activities Head Elite Member Advanced Member Member

17. Celty Somebody you used to know
    Celty

I will get the free stuff and then promptly leave as they overprice everything.

18. theBeeeN Aspiring Trainer
    theBeeeN

I think will finally be the first time this awkward older dude shows up to one of these events. No shame.

Galaxy holo looks sooo good on charmander, I'm even more excited to see what the holo version of Electabuzz looks like!

Otaku and Water Pokémon Master like this.
  19. professor layton Aspiring Trainer
    professor layton

Do you guys think the charmander will ever be worth anything? I might get it if it'll be of value in the future. Otherwise it's not worth dealing with Toys R Us...overpriced on everything. 5-6 dollar packs, ridiculously inflated prices on boxes...I'll either go to gamestop or wait for Target/black friday.

20. rayquazatopaz34 How to Pokemon?
    rayquazatopaz34

go for plushies, leave. Get brother to get another plushie, leave. Mum goes in and gets plushie, out. Sister goes in and asks for plush. Mission complete

Viewing Now: 0 Members + 0 Guests

There are no registered members viewing this forum. Why not register here and start a discussion?