News 20th Anniversary Set in September + Surfing Pikachu and M Slowbro-EX!

But where is the Weezing or Koffing Coin.

That would be so cute. I'd rather have that than a Froakie coin.

Those Checklane blisters were pretty look nice. I assume they're XY162-163 not as far as 180.

Just I want the Mewtwo Coin, Jirachi coin or Whatever coins not that Kalos Starter coins.

Love the Weezing, really great art! Weird they chose froakie coins though, guess it's because it's still part of xy set...

Huh, I actually associate Weezing with mass spread damage and Greninja with a free Retreat Cost. ;)

As others have already pointed out, the new Greninja promo might actually make sense in a Greninja BREAK deck; its damage spread that isn't Ability based. Of course, its only 20 damage and you're giving up a chance to shut down Abilities or just hit harder or (in Expanded) use the regular Water Shuriken Ability.

Weezing is disappointing, but I suppose for filler at least its competent. Levitate on something with a high Retreat Cost is kind of nice, kind of not; better than wasting it on a card that doesn't really need it, but they could have just opted to give a Weezing a free Retreat Cost and then a different Ability, a second attack, or a better lone attack. Smokescreen can be great on a Basic you use to open while doing some damage, but not on a Stage 1 with no other tricks. Plus even if everything else about the card remained the same, Smogscreen should have been the attack. =P

That Greninja looks playable, especially since two big decks of the 2016-2017 P!P TCG cycle are Mega Rayquaza and Rainbow Force/Road. Greninja BREAK looks like it has a new friend! Yeah, it's only 20 damage, but with Giant Water Shuriken, it could stack and take knock outs on Shaymins.

I think the bigger deal is it puts Garbodor in range for knockout with Moonlight Slash on another greninja.

So who else is excited for the new fan service set that will be coming out? 100+ cards just featuring Greninja, Pikachu, Gardevoir and Lucario. I can't wait :D

So who else is excited for the new fan service set that will be coming out? 100+ cards just featuring Greninja, Pikachu, Gardevoir and Lucario. I can't wait :D
Don't forget Charizard and Mewtwo, let's throw in Eevee and Mew just to be safe.

They're limited to what Japanese promos are available. (Note that Japan got that Greninja at the end of 2015...) Would you have been happier with the alternate art of Fates Collide Bronzor we lack? ;p There's actually less than I thought there were. o.o

WE GET IT POKEMON!
GRENINJA IS GOOD BUT THAT DOES NOT MEAN MAKE EVERYTHING WITH GRENINJA IN IT!

nevertheless seems like a playable card especially for greninja break......weezing love!!!XD

Wow that Greninja might see play, because if you know garbador, that Trubbish has 70Hp, and a Giant Water Shuriken plus a Aqua Shower, that trubbish is gone!

Probably not going to see much competitive play, but I think these are the best-looking EX cards from Evolutions so far. I just think they look really cool :D

Back