(2) Reshiram and Zekrom in Thanksgiving Parade, HS Undaunted Sampling Pack [11/23]

pokemeister899

VM if you want to play ACNL with me!
@TheCalmSnivy

Reshi and Zekky have been revealed to the US for a while now, so most fans know them. But I'll agree some fans will go o_O when they come out.

AadmM

Doin' It Right
Suh-weet. Can't wait to see Reshiram and Zekrom on Thursday! I think it's safe to say that'll be the highlight of my day XD

miniman

It's Blissey Time
Reshiram and Zekrom will be awsome, can't wait to see pictures to bad I live in Australia we get nothing like this down under

omahanime

Come and visit me.
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Three Pokemon balloons! I may have to watch the parade, after all.

PsyduckFan

Aspiring Trainer
well as for the binder and sampling pack....ive bought 3 of them so far, cause I like the binder...good for trades and what not..but so far all ive pulled out of the Undaunted sample packs have been commons...so Im having a feeling thats all you get in a sample pack, commons.

Its not bootleg. Ive bought some and I can garuntee that ones ive bought have been real.

Teeboy23

Pokemon Trainer
Reshiram and Zekrom this year! What a great way to Begin Promoting Black and White in America! XD First, on Monday the official site launched, revealing the English names for Isshu, and the Starters, even revealed images of the game including, one that had some english text! Sorry I just felt like i needed to post that! Now we are getting Reshiram and Zekrom in the parade this year!

And there you have it, The Black and White American news rush and promotion begins now! Can't wait for a official Release Date next month in December! XD x10:):)

rockinpikachu

"grrr" That's my grrrr face
yes, all this info regarding the games is really hinting a February release
@a.j
sorry for you guys. It's a great thing to watch. Not just for Pikachu and now Zecky and Reshi but just for all the balloons. You can try to find it on youtube after the show.

OMGxShante

Umbreon is Life ♥
@rockinnpikachu i actually had a theory in another thread about the game being released in Feb. before we knew about this but now knowing they will be in the parade i'm sure of it =]

Evolution

iPod Nano: Evolution (Look Down)
This is going to be so cool!! I cant wait to see zekrom and reshiram. Maybe zekroms tail will be blue and reshis will be red.

pokemeister899

One thing I'm excited about is the size of Reshi and Zekky. Pikachu was huge last time I saw him, maybe Reshi and Zekky will be a lot bigger?

Tsuki64

sooooooooooup
^I can't help but notice how shooped that pic looks. Oh well, I'll be seeing the real thing tomorrow!

Masterge77

Aspiring Trainer
This is going to confuse fans who are not keeping up with the news, seriously, Black and White are not even out statewise yet. Pokemon USA has not even posted one screenshot from the English translations, or even posted a trailer for the games, and yet they are putting the legendaries in the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade, can't they just wait until 2011 when the games are already out!?

OMGxShante

Umbreon is Life ♥
@Masterge77 it's for promotion. why would they wait until after the games comes out to promote them? that wouldn't be a smart idea. and they fixed up the website so it tells the starters and the legendaries so they should know about them.

Masterge77

Aspiring Trainer
OMGxShante said:
@Masterge77 it's for promotion. why would they wait until after the games comes out to promote them? that wouldn't be a smart idea. and they fixed up the website so it tells the starters and the legendaries so they should know about them.

Until this recent Monday, Pokemon.com only notified us about what the legendaries are, and that's it, I have yet to see artwork on the site other than those two and the starters, or even a single screenshot or trailer, seriously, they haven't even put up any information on Zoroark yet, and that was the debut Pokemon for the new generation, it's getting a little strange....

dmaster

Aspiring Trainer
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Masterge77 said:
Until this recent Monday, Pokemon.com only notified us about what the legendaries are, and that's it, I have yet to see artwork on the site other than those two and the starters, or even a single screenshot or trailer, seriously, they haven't even put up any information on Zoroark yet, and that was the debut Pokemon for the new generation, it's getting a little strange....

What now?

http://pokebeach.com/2010/05/black-and-white-legendary-mascots-zekrom-reshiram

It's been since May on Pokemon.com...

dmaster out.

OMGxShante

Umbreon is Life ♥
@Masterge77 true but give it time and they will update us on everything else. they can't give us all the info at once they are trying to break it down so the info will last until the release of the game. go on pokemonblackwhite.com there are a few screen shots there. maybe they will update us every week or every few weeks. but as early as this Zekrom and Reshiram are all the can use for promotion so that's why only they are featured in the parade.

pokemeister899

Right now on TV there is a "History of Thanksgiving" program going on and during it I saw Reshi and Zekky getting inflated, I think. :D(don't know for sure, looked like them)