(2) Reshiram and Zekrom in Thanksgiving Parade, HS Undaunted Sampling Pack [11/23]

Weird. He came after Kung Fu Panda on CBS and I haven't seen him yet either.

You guys are watching the one with Meredith Vierra and Matt Lauer, right?

Nice floats. The surprising part was when the announcers actually pronounced Pokemon correctly along with Reshiram and Zekrom's names. Yet Dlyan and Cole Sprouse couldn't in their commercial lol.

Why am I not seeing them, then? I've been watching it this whole time...

...I'm seeing a bunch of people dancing to Surfin' USA right now. Did they come sometime after that for you guys?

It must be a time zone thing or something, then. I'm seeing a bunch of floats that came before Pikachu on the CBS version right now. Guess I'll just have to wait a little longer.

I just saw Hello Kitty >_<

Guess that means they'll be coming up shortly! I hope. XD

You should see them after two more commerical breaks, I hope your watching in HD because they look shiny and slik in HD.

I saw everything to Power Rangers to Hello Kitty.Then I saw B/W dragons. EPIC WIN!!!! And of corse Pikachu:) Since when do Pokeballs FLY? :p

Just saw them! They looked amazing. And bravo to Matt Lauer for not screwing up the names :D

Just saw them! Nice looking! I had hoped for light up parts on the tails, but they where still awesome. What better way is there to kick off B/W promotion then putting them in the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade?

Trainer of Shadows said:
@AadmM

You can see them here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8-4NdghHd4&feature=sub

They look really cool

Poor reshiram's saggy wingtips :p

Back