(2) Pokemon TCG Gameboy Game for 3DS Virtual Console, Fancy Pattern Vivillon [7/7]

Okay, as far as I'm concerned, this will eventually lead to PTCGO compatibility with 3DS.

This is also cool though, as long as it isn't too expensive (I'd probably pay ~4$ for it, 5$ if I was really bored).

PTCG2 localization lgi

Also it's about time the Fancy Pattern showed up, I've been waiting to complete my collection.

Have to go get that Fancy Pattern Vivillion.

I hope we get the localization for the Pokemon TCG game, I miss that game. I also hope that means we get the sequel to this game that only Japan got originally.

Ivysaurman said:
Okay, as far as I'm concerned, this will eventually lead to PTCGO compatibility with 3DS.

Hear hear.

I wonder how much they'll capitalize on vivillon having different forms. So far we have region specific, store event, and community accomplishments. What if they give the top ten or other number at VG competitions a special victory form or the like?

Wow, that was one of the first video games I ever owned. If I remember correctly, I got Yellow and PTCG with my Gameboy. Good times.
I think I actually still have Yellow somewhere, makes me want to go find it again.

Already got my hands on the Fancy Pattern Vivillon. It looks cool, and the TCG GB game was a nostalgic game for me. I'll maybe try to purchase it, but I'll need to get another 3DS card before doing so.

I am excited for this release! I hope it's a sign of a new TCG based video game (that isn't PTCGO, please don't keep pushing that on people TPCi ) because that would be great. Or maybe localize PTCG 2?

Am I misreading it, or is America really not getting it.

Is this some kind of twisted way to balance out pokemoncenter.com being US only? It's not funny, Pokemon Company. The last time staggered releases happened, Japan got Mario Bros. 3 around two years earlier than anyone else, and Europe got it a number of months earlier. It was on the US eShop saying, "COMING SOON," for a year.

Looking forward to July 2015, lol.

SuchADamnLady369 said:
So....Hold hands is useless. Okay I would have at least gave Vivillon Petal Dance but okay?

Actually, I'm curious about that move. It says it makes the ally very happy... does that mean it can boost happiness? Like, if the ally were to use Return, would said attack receive a boost? Or maybe boost the overall happiness of the Pokemon, like the Soothe Bell?

Oh boy, now I get to brag about having a physical copy of pokemon tcg. We'll just ignore the fact that I still haven't played through it...

Got my Vivillion, has a Modest nature with Compound Eyes. Feels good man. Hold Hands increases friendship, so it's useful for babies and your Golbat. I'm going to try using her in competitive.

TCG seems okay.

Yeah, my original copy of the Pokemon tcg died a long time ago, I can't even nostalgia play it. I think we'll get it here, rest assured.

I really, really hope they don't pull another SMB3 on the USA with this.

Are any of the other Virtual Console games multiplayer? If so, this one should be as well!

Man I always wanted this game but never had a Gameboy Color. When I got a GBA I still never got the game. I can't get the Vivillon. event yet but will as soon as I can.:)

Back