(2) Latios & Latias Promos, Movie 13: The Ruler of Illusion [12/10]

J

Juliacoolo

Besides the art, the promo's aren't too good. We should of saved them for tuesday.

Futa

Aspiring Trainer
Promo's have good artwork, but cruddy attacks.

For the movie, I started betting on Porygon-Z, but then I remembered that he doesn't really have illusionary powers (or does he?) I'm just happy that Celebi, Entei, and Suicune are returning along with Raikou (my favorite of the Legendary Dogs) is entering.

Unfallible

im more perfecter then u :P
A doppelganger pokemon. That would be awesome... But it probably isn't since doppelgangers would refer to death, and well, you know the rest...

dmaster

Aspiring Trainer
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Summer release for the movie might mean early 2011 or late 2010 for a U.S. release. I see no immediate reason why they should speed it up to make it in 2010, but if they want to, that's cool.

The Lati@s look cool. Nothing too special though.

dmaster out.

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
dmaster said:
Summer release for the movie might mean early 2011 or late 2010 for a U.S. release. I see no immediate reason why they should speed it up to make it in 2010, but if they want to, that's cool.

The Lati@s look cool. Nothing too special though.

dmaster out.

That is the way I see the release date too. Not to mention my guess for HG/SS was 1 week off. See my post in that thread for details. Anyway if not in December of next year then probably will be February for us chickens.XD.LOL.:)

omahanime

Come and visit me.
Elite Member
Advanced Member
I love the Latios and Latias promos. I wonder if they will be released in English?

HenryP

T16 Worlds 2012
As they did with the Deoxys movie(have sinoh pokemon) I think they will have Generation 5 pokemon in this movie

TheLegendaryAceBall

Self-Proclaimed Pokemon Veteran
I doubt Kyogre is related. They just put him in that part as an extra, which is what Kyogre has pretty much been reduced to in the movies.

Their Goominess

pesky flying croissant
Wormow said:
click

interesting find.. no?

Sorry, but this information is clearly fake. Want proof? It says that it is the FOURTH in the trilogy, and trilogies ALWAYS have 3 movies in. The DP ones were in a trilogy, but this movie is probably the first in a new, HGSS trilogy. There will, undoubtedly, be fake information around other Pokemon forum sites, but as of now, we can only trust real information.

Staraptor

Awake
The ash clone is obviously an evil ditto. :eek:

Anyway, it's nice to see that Raikou is getting some recognition. :3
Purely because of its placement in the poster, I'm gonna guess that it has quite a large role compared to the other two.

Also.. why is this the fourth movie of a trilogy? :s

R

raseellwillish

The movie would be an interesting one to watch out for with a huge list of some good Pokemon. I'll not afford to miss out on this movie. It would be a great pleasure to watch this movie after a long for me. Thanks for sharing your thoughts on the movie. Looking forward for the movie.

Smeargle2

... ... ... ... ... ...
Hmm... This should be put in American theaters. Anyways, we're way past due for some 5th-Gen Pokemon, and I don't think I can wait any longer.

Besides the Sundays and Saturdays, anyone know why Wednesday the 23rd is highlighted? I bet there's some really obvious reason, but just in case...

poke_cal200912_800.jpg

Their Goominess

pesky flying croissant
Maybe the release of a gen 5 Pokemon? Maybe that poster is just a placeholder (like what the Pokemon site did with the Shaymin movie when the little green hedgehog hadn't been released) and that is when the real poster will come.... hopefully bearing a new, 5th gen Pokemon.

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Heerosferret said it's for the emperor's birthday.

And of course there will be a 5th gen in this movie. They're not going to have a movie featuring only old Pokemon.

Their Goominess

pesky flying croissant
Ah. That explains a lot. I also think that Celebi should have a small part, and Raikou have the biggest, since he is cool AND has never been in a movie.

tweety210

Strife Unanimous Strive on Animous
Ye. I expect Raikou to have a big role but I also think there will be more legendary Pokemon from Jhoto.