(2) Latios & Latias Promos, Movie 13: The Ruler of Illusion [12/10]

RE: (1) Movie 13: The Ruler of Illusion [12/10]

WPM said:
Ash is grinning evilly
This made my day ^_^

Ruler of Illusion, huh? This will be interesting.

The trailer and logo for this look awesome. Can't wait to see the future trailers and pictures as the film gets closer to being done (since it's still early and the early trailers always look awesome).

Its RED.
Guys, get on the program. Its RED.
And hes here to give you his best advice:

" ... ... ...
... ... ... "

Did anyone else notice the Kyogre in the beginning?
I wonder if he has anything to do with the plot.
It's pretty obvious that that Ash is an "Illusion" based on the title.
And Z must be the enemy.

this makes so much sense [have not looked at other posts yet, sorry!] BUT- Arceus is the Alpha Pokemon. Alpha- beginning of the Greek alphabet and the FIRST Pokemon. Z is the last letter of the English alphabet...so this could be Arceus' counter?

:O^

Ash has a counter too. An actually good Trainer. ZING!

But yeah, the trailer looks cool but all it really has is Legendaries...

dmaster out.

The new Pokemon must have made a clone of Ash] The clone does not have pikachu either
btw the way theres a secret hidden in the title.
Pokemon Movie director Kyroid

Kyroid said:
The new Pokemon must have made a clone of Ash] The clone does not have pikachu either
btw the way theres a secret hidden in the title.
Pokemon Movie director Kyroid
Mind telling us? :D

Maybe the "new pokemons" name is Troiz, the first letter in all the words. It sounds like a Pokemon name, lol.

I've recently become a Celebi fanatic, but I hate Pokemon 4ever, so it's great to see her back on film.

Also, Raikou finally gets movie time! Why'd they skip it in the first place? I can see why they would skip Ho-oh, seeing as it has a special connection with Ash, and to air Ho-oh would be to end an over-arching theme (for lack of a better word) of the show (it'd be like Ash winning the Pokemon league, in a way). Maybe they simply couldn't stuff it in a story, though they certainly had no problems with sticking random, plot-unrelated legendaries in recent movies (Regigigas in movie 11...).

Either way, this looks to be really good. Johto legendaries ftw.

Lets just say right when i saw the title i saw the secret

Zero from Shaymin movie? =O He had that girl with him, which was really just an "illusion". Or snce it's unlucky 13 it's got to be a bad guy. I don't know. Please tell us! XD

Raikou in a movieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

/me faints in disbelief.

I dont even know ifs its true but if i do post it dont tell me that wrong

Looks okay. Nice to see how they're focusing on Raikou for once. Other than that, I don't know if they'll be revealing a new Pokémon necessarily, because this movie is still listed as a part of the "Diamond & Pearl" saga, as based on the logo in the trailer. It's possible "Z" could be the name of some legendary shape-shifting Pokémon (or just a regular one that looks like a legendary. Calling all Lucarios!)

Eager for more spoilers to come.

We've all made mistakes in thinking about something before, haven't we? I won't say anything. ;]

I can't wait till this movie comes out! I thought that Pokemon Movie 12 was the last one for the diamond and pearl trilogy? Why does it say this is part of the Diamond and Pearl Trilogy?

This movie is going to be sooooo cool! I can't wait to see it!

Back