(2) Latios & Latias Promos, Movie 13: The Ruler of Illusion [12/10]

RE: (1) Movie 13: The Ruler of Illusion [12/10]

I wonder If the Evil Ash that the original Ash Ketchum saw was actually the same entity that took over his body at the Kanto Battle Frontier? The King of Pokelantis disguised as Ash? I don't see how that'd be possible since Frontier Brain Brandon sealed it away in an Ancient Pokeball.

Unless that Pokeball broke free and has some revelance to the Movie's plot I'm not sure. I still find it interesting that Suicune, Raikou, and Entei make appearances in this movie as with Celebi and Kyogre. Though I think Kyogre has a minor role in this movie compared to the Anime series with the Team Magma and Team Aqua Arc where it had more focus.

i dont think kyogre has a role at all it was just showing the ocean with kyogre in it like they do in the beginning of movies next this is no doubt the event where the special celebi for hg/ss will be released and i hope they introduce a new 5th generation pokemon in it

oh and charmandertv on youtube has a great quality video of the trailer

Awsome!!!

wasent lugia and ho-oh supposed to be in it?

I think I just made somewhat of a new discovery.

Just before it says in big 'Pokemon Movie 13: Ruler of Illusion Z' there is a quick slash with three white tears in the middle of the title.

search on youtube:
Pokemon Movie 13 - The Ruler of Illusion: Z
go 21 seconds in and the slash immediately appears.

This may be a clue to a 5th Gen Pokemon.

Also, there is a video on youtube called:

pokemon movie 13

which has been removed because of copyright issues and seems to have footage not in either Official teasers that may have more info and footage of the 13th Pokemon movie, including a new Pokemon perhaps (and thats why they may have removed it)

or..... maybe Proygon-Z is going to get some screen time :D

Wow. Anyone else notice this is a "Diamond and Pearl" movie? I would think they'd be done with the DPt saga by the time this movie came out, and already wandering Johto. Guess not.

This is quite exciting, though. Finally seeing all 3 dogs together in one movie, though Raikou deserves this more than Entei and Suicune. Kind of curious about this 'Z'. If it weren't for the fact there's a possibility the 3 slashes before (and in) the title were a reference to the 'Z', then I would place money on Porygon-Z being said...'Z'. Then again, I doubt they'll give the Porygon line another chance (despite the fact it was Pikachu's fault...). Sooo, back to the 'Z' theories...

EDIT: Dangit! sar beat me to it!

Their is going to be a illusion pokemon and will probebly take on the from of Ash to capture the dogs and the celibi

Of course, it's referring to Porygon-Z, the final evolution of the Porygon family.

Kyroid said:
Their is going to be a illusion pokemon and will probebly take on the from of Ash to capture the dogs and the celibi

That's an inference, the title backs that up in no way whatsoever.

It's referring to the Z-Squad on their quest to find the ancient Dragon Pokeballs before their fight with Cell-ebi for the fate of the universe and all the other places, too.

nice.... i think it refers to a new villain who already has a (new) legendary and is using that legendary to create illusions of things (including ash) and ash and he gang need celebi and the beasts to stop him or something like that

The Letter Z from Charlie the Unicorn lol.

dmaster out.

I just saw the clip for movie 13. It looked pretty good. Any release date for Japan yet? If there is one soon the we can start estimating the English release date once wqe find out Japan's release date.:)

Luigi08 said:
I think I just made somewhat of a new discovery.

Just before it says in big 'Pokemon Movie 13: Ruler of Illusion Z' there is a quick slash with three white tears in the middle of the title.

search on youtube:
Pokemon Movie 13 - The Ruler of Illusion: Z
go 21 seconds in and the slash immediately appears.

This may be a clue to a 5th Gen Pokemon.

Also, there is a video on youtube called:

pokemon movie 13

which has been removed because of copyright issues and seems to have footage not in either Official teasers that may have more info and footage of the 13th Pokemon movie, including a new Pokemon perhaps (and thats why they may have removed it)

Because I've seen this thought more than once I might as well say this :p

The slashes are actually part of a word, so they are just to add style

----> <--- the slashes are on the right >_<

and if anyone is interested:

世界を包む時の波紋のエネルギー。そのときセレビィが見た未来とは!?
"Energy of the ripples of time cover the world... at that time, what is the future that Celebi saw!?"

↑↑↑↑↑What the narrator says↑↑↑↑↑

xxashxx said:
I just saw the clip for movie 13. It looked pretty good. Any release date for Japan yet? If there is one soon the we can start estimating the English release date once wqe find out Japan's release date.:)

7/10/2010

dmaster said:
The Letter Z from Charlie the Unicorn lol.

dmaster out.

Crap you beat me to it! >:O Anyway, it could always be Unown Z that brongs wrath to us all! :p

yaminokame said:
Because I've seen this thought more than once I might as well say this :p

The slashes are actually part of a word, so they are just to add style

----> <--- the slashes are on the right >_<

and if anyone is interested:

世界を包む時の波紋のエネルギー。そのときセレビィが見た未来とは!?
"Energy of the ripples of time cover the world... at that time, what is the future that Celebi saw!?"

↑↑↑↑↑What the narrator says↑↑↑↑↑

xxashxx said:
7/10/2010

Wow that is late. Looks like it will be 2011 before we even start seeing anything about the movie here the. That is far away yet. I predict November/December ore January/February for our release dates of 2010 and 2011.:)

The artwork on those new Latias and Latios cards = beautiful.

7/10/2010? Right around my Birthday. :O

Back