(2) Full Art Reshiram-EX and Zekrom-EX in 'Next Destinies,' Luxio Promo; Gardevoir, Shiftry, and Sky

RE: (2) Full Art Reshiram-EX and Zekrom-EX in 'Next Destinies,' Luxio Promo; Gardevoir, Shiftry, and Skyarrow Bridge [1/

Metalizard said:
I deleted it myself... I wasn't sure if I was right about what I was saying and deleted it before anyone could reply to me just to counter-argue :-(... But I see I'm not the only one who noticed the gold outline, so I guess I wasn't so wrong after all :)

I definitely noticed it; it's one of my favourite parts about the FA cards! :D As I mentioned before, though, I just didn't know at first that that design element was used on the non-EX cards too; guess I'll have to start collecting all the non-EX Japanese FAs too. >_>

I hope we'll get to see high-red versions of these images soon; though I suppose we may not until they have the English artwork finalized. I keep wanting to constantly F5 the EX page on pokémon.com hoping for something cool... even though I know anything cool is probably more likely to be leaked elsewhere first.

RE: (2) Full Art Reshiram-EX and Zekrom-EX in 'Next Destinies,' Luxio Promo; Gardevoir, Shiftry, and Skyarrow Bridge [1/

The Reshiram and Zekrom FAs have great artwork! :D I hope Kyrum is as good.

One another topic:
When I first saw the Shiftry I instantly thought of Vileplume, being able to trainer lock and send your opponets pokemon to the deck could be very effective (they wont have the option of Communication or Rare Candy).
For Gardevoir I was thinking of the Scolipede from BLW, 80 damage+poison for 2 psychic and 2 colorless energy (only 2 psychic after Gardevoir's ability) could also be effective or Gothitelle could work with building energy fast for a lot of damage and also have trainer lock.
Skyarrow Bridge could be good with a Smeargle start or even in ZPST decks.

I just realised Gengar Prime might get a slight boost thanks to Gardevoir, Hurl into Darkness just became twice as effective. Attach three psychic energy and you can throw almost a whole hand into the Lost Zone. So it could Zekrom EX variants, Reshiram EX variants, Mewtwo EX variants and somewhere behind, could be Gengar Prime.

^Or (just saying) Shiftry could put pokemon back into your opponet's deck they draw them again then use Gengar to Hurl their EXs or Emboars or whatever.

I think I'll try this, it could be fun.

olimar1023 said:
The Reshiram and Zekrom FAs have great artwork! :D I hope Kyrum is as good.

053.jpg

These guys are looking great, especially the ex'. Im so excited

At first I thought the FAs images were from the Tornadus vs Thundurus gift box Reshi and Zek, but then I realized they were not. (probably because of the poses)

The first thing I said to myself when I saw that Gardevoir is going to be released in ND was "cool, another Mewtwo tech. :) " But then I realized "oh, another Mewtwo tech. :( "

A good tech for other psychic types too I think. Gengar Prime, potentially Mew Prime and Chandelure could stand to gain.

I've personally never liked Gengar prime, but I see your point with Mew prime and Chandelure.

The cards and packs are awesome. The are on some of these is pretty epic. Although not sure what all the moves are yet as I have not had a close look yet XD.:)

xxashxx said:
The cards and packs are awesome. The are on some of these is pretty epic. Although not sure what all the moves are yet as I have not had a close look yet XD.:)

http://pokebeach.com/2011/09/reshiram-ex-and-zekrom-ex-battle-strength-decks-cards-and-translations

interesting to see now we get a Reshiram and Zekrom FA Ex Gardevoir i see will be in psychic decks alot with its ability especially mewtwo ex

Shiftry+Weavile I would like to try

^Why? Shiftry puts pokemon into your opponets deck, not hand.

Gistica said:
The first thing I said to myself when I saw that Gardevoir is going to be released in ND was "cool, another Mewtwo tech. :) " But then I realized "oh, another Mewtwo tech. :( "

I was thinking the same thing :p

olimar1023 said:
^Why? Shiftry puts pokemon into your opponets deck, not hand.

I was thinking the same thing :p
I realize that, but playing weavile will discard things to help them get that pokemon back.

Yes! This is what I have been waiting for!

Well, the abilities seem like they could be pretty good. Maybe Chandelure will make room for Gardevoir. :D

Darn it Groudon EX will be excluded...

*Scraps the idea of Ground Spread*

*Building something else...*

Hey, who illustrated that Gardevoir card? I can't make it out.

Back