(2) Croagunk Dream World Distribution, BW26 Axew and BW27 Litwick in 'Noble Victories' Blisters [11/

RE: (1) BW26 Axew and BW27 Litwick in 'Noble Victories' Blisters [11/9]

I've seen a few Japanese play that Litwic... without Lampert or Chandelure... I don't get it... but I guess it makes sense. I would think Stantler is strictly better... but who knows...

RE: (1) BW26 Axew and BW27 Litwick in 'Noble Victories' Blisters [11/9]

A big bite and a pretty candle.

That is all.

edit: ooh poison touch croagunk. Pity that Dry Skin is just a superior ability overall, but who knows. Maybe in some obscure corner of the world it'll see use.

That's probably the most playable Litwick so far and since Chandelure might be decent sometime in the near future that Litwick will be nice to have. Even that Axew's attack is pretty decent. So yeah, nothing too exciting but not a total let down either.

Heads-up guys; I just got the Croagunk.
The password is IGNRuggedMountain

source: http://ds.ign.com/articles/121/1212031p1.html

I like the Crogunk alot. But I wonder why they chose him? Oh well, any special Pokemon is good enough for me. :D

As for the promos, I just kind like the art... :p

That Croagunk was already released in Japan. They had to release it over here.
Too bad Poison Touch is a terrible ability that should never be used on anything unless there's nothing better.
Oh, wait, Croagunk DOES have a better ability. Dry Skin.

1) Go to Promotions on your Pokemon GL account
2) Enter the password IGNRuggedMountain there to acquire it
3) The next time you use Game Sync to wake up your Pokemon, Croagunk will be sent back
4) Go to the Entree Forest to capture it
5) ?
6) profit

Is there not also supposed to be a Scraggy promo card distributed in the Noble Victories blisters?

It could be a promo for the single pack blisters like Ducklett and Minccino were.

How long ago was the Croagunk released in America? It seems like rather bad timing as it'd be right before the release of the Rugged Mountain of the Dream World--then again, perhaps Nintendo is well aware of this, considring that region's name is in the password.

Back