(2) Black/White Kyurem, N Premium Packs, Keldeo Distribution [1/24]

Flys Gone 2071

Also known as Flygon2071
The Keldeo EX packs sounds nice

Nice for Japan to get our Reshiram/Zekrom even if they are unplayable.

Another N?

Frost

Ice/Fairy Stan Account
It's pretty annoying that they've stopped giving out the Event Pokemon to regular BW carts anymore. Don't own BW2, don't intend to buy it. Oh well. :/

DNA

Goodbye, everyone. I'll miss you all.
Advanced Member
I think I caught the same bug as you did this weekend. I was feeling horrible on Monday and Tuesday, but I'm mostly better now.

So Japan is getting the Black and White Kyurem that we got first, while we are probably not going to get Meloetta until March.
whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ;_;

NarcoticHobo

Aspiring Trainer
I'm hoping these will turn out to be FA versions of these cards that we haven't seen yet. Thats how the "dummy" cards from the plasma box turned out (the giratina and darkrai). Very boring set if its just the two eng exclusive cards...

At least the N will have to be different from what is shown on the preview, maybe another FA?

Mudkip711

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
Can they stop printing N already? Do they not realize how much we hate it?

Blui

lv85 paladin
NarcoticHobo said:
I'm hoping these will turn out to be FA versions of these cards that we haven't seen yet. Thats how the "dummy" cards from the plasma box turned out (the giratina and darkrai). Very boring set if its just the two eng exclusive cards...

At least the N will have to be different from what is shown on the preview, maybe another FA?

N SR, he'll became a blonde.

Furn

Aspiring Trainer
I nearly preordered a pack of each when they went up the other day as I have bascially nothing of Red Collection and Psycho Drive, but I realised that they're nearly half the price of a box each for an odd assortment of 8 packs, and all the DB/DB and latter ones being sets I've pretty much already finished. The promos being decent looking could change my mind though.

For anyone looking for the possibility of these not turning out to be the same "type" as the prototype, there is a president for normal style dummy images becoming full arts

Professer K

Aspiring Trainer
Why Keldeo again? Why don't we get Meloetta? Damn you international. Just give us the freaking Meloetta all ready.

NarcoticHobo

Aspiring Trainer
Furn said:
I nearly preordered a pack of each when they went up the other day as I have bascially nothing of Red Collection and Psycho Drive, but I realised that they're nearly half the price of a box each for an odd assortment of 8 packs, and all the DB/DB and latter ones being sets I've pretty much already finished. The promos being decent looking could change my mind though.

For anyone looking for the possibility of these not turning out to be the same "type" as the prototype, there is a president for normal style dummy images becoming full arts

I'm hoping for some FA... either way I'll be getting all three though.

Chimecho3000

Aspiring Trainer
LegyMaster said:
Will it be possible to get another Keldeo if you have gotten the one from the last distribution?

Umm yes...cause the previous one was for Black/White and this one is for Black2/White2.

AquaticWartortle

Teh Best Wartortle
Just Great! I was nature hunting for a Timid Keldeo with perfect IVs & then THIS comes out! XP I actually never even knew that Japan didn't get the FAs. :p And now N will never leave our the format until maybe 2014 or 2015. :(

Teeboy23

Pokemon Trainer
Professer K said:
Why Keldeo again? Why don't we get Meloetta? Damn you international. Just give us the freaking Meloetta all ready.

Meloetta's distribution will more than likely begin in February after Keldeo, and last until sometime in March.

The Pikachu Mafia

HTL is the Flippy Beam of Doom.
given that there are some PR's tomorrow, it's kind of sad that they're not releasing more news about plasma storm. Oh well, this will just have to suffice :p